The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-26-08, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-08 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-26-08 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

Here is a link to pics on FOX for tonight's -- it is a pretaped performance:

http://foxflash.com/div.php/main/page?aID=1z2z0z246z1z6

And more pics from Getty Images:

Here's a tiny url (thanks, Snidget!):

http://tinyurl.com/33m8bo

Another link with the pics; pics can be enlarged:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/02/26/american-idol-7-top-10-guys/

Link above and this song spoiler info from Kirsten at MJ's Big Blog (and her source was a David A fan who attended the pretaping and others from idolfourm):

http://mjsbigblog.com/idol-headlines-for-22608.htm#more-4063

Some things about the show:

Theme is 70's songs (and next week is 80's):

David A goes last and sings a slow song, "Imagine".

Michael J goes first; sings a semi slow song.

Jason (Castro?) sings second; plays guitar.

David Cook plays guitar, too.

Danny sings a slow song.

They tell more about the show at MJ's, like who gets blasted by the judges and who doesn't but I am leaving that out--didn't want to spoil the whole show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... Snidget 02-26-08 1
   RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... zazzy 02-26-08 2
       RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... Corvis 02-26-08 3
           RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... zazzy 02-26-08 5
               RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... agman 02-26-08 13
   RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... agman 02-26-08 10
 RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... Corvis 02-26-08 4
   RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... zazzy 02-26-08 6
       RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... Corvis 02-26-08 7
           RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... zazzy 02-26-08 8
               RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... Corvis 02-26-08 9
 RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... nailbone 02-26-08 11
   RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... Snidget 02-26-08 12
 RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... Fishercat 02-26-08 14
 RE: Pics of tonight's performers (t... Fishercat 02-26-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
For URL's like that I recommend http://www.tinyurl.com

Makes them small.

Here is a link for that http://tinyurl.com/2lm4g6

If you'd like you could edit your post and stick it there (would also keep the page from going way wide for some of ust.

Thanks for posting the links.

02-26-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
Thanks, Snidget, I wondered how people got the tinyurl thing! I attempted to do the tinyurl--hope it works.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
I tried it and it worked!

(Can you edit out the long url so the page doesn't go wide?)

02-26-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
The long link is gone--thanks!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
Huh? It just worked for me....

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
If there is anyone faster than you at getting links posted, I would love to meet them......speedy snidgey

Sculpted by Tribe

02-26-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
I'm glad they're letting them use instruments. And glad the contestants are playing them.

David A. is going to be great with Imagine, I'm sure. But he seems like someone who is going to fly through for a while and then hit a wall around final 7 or so. If he can overcome that wall, he can win. But I don't think it'll be smooth sailing the whole way.

02-26-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
From what I have read he has a whole slate of prepared material--material he has alrady performed for large audiences. That alone will help him sail along, ITA. I have been mulling the whole High School Musical angle to this season and wonder if that type of fan base will take him to top 4 or higher.

One other thing I agree about is that they (judges/producers) have someone they rave about early on while they slowly and steadily build up the one they really want to win...so David does seem like the early fav. Still thinking about the "real fav", possibly Michael Johns?

That's why I am tracking the judge's comments this season--to see if their fav gets fairly consistent pimpage or not. They didn't always pimp Lakisha (pimped one week and dissed the next), or Blake (they waited a long time to even let him sing last) and they were 4 and 2.

IIRC, Melinda was mostly (and fairly) pimped except for maybe one or two times and Jordin was pimped about 99.9% of the time. Ok, maybe one time Simon pulled back on the pimpage.

02-26-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
I agree that Michael Johns could be the one that gets the slow and steady pimpage and ends up at the end.

I also think that in some ways they start over when the get the top 12. Have you ever looked at that for past seasons? See if someone they boost in Top 24 period gets the diss when they hit Top 12 or vice versa?

02-26-08, 01:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
No, cool premise. More to ponder! What do you think about the High School Musical angle for this year? They have been watching Disney clean up with that and Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna.

02-26-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
Randy was certainly pushing that angle with the all of the "this is the year of the kid" comments. I think he said that three times last week. Problem is there are some really good older people, too, like David Cook and Michael Johns. And really it is a smart angle to push as a huge segment of their audience are the pre-teens and teens.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
Well, so much for the idea that the producers like to start and end the show with upbeat songs...

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
While I think that is a general rule, it isn't the only one.

Usually the crowd pleasing, WOW! performances tend to be more upbeat. Doesn't mean they have to be.

However, if all the spoilers are based on the one report from a tween/young teen I'm not sure how good they are.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
And here's a preview of Imagine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MG-IoN9ER4

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pics of tonight's performers (top ten guys pretaped); one song spoiler"
BTW, relying on you guys here to keep me updated, our campus TV is out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •