The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Video: Season One Idols serenaded by future Season Seven contestant"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-24-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Video: Season One Idols serenaded by future Season Seven contestant"
Found this on the web: a grainy home video of the Season One contestants--Kelly Clarkson in the red ballcap--being serenaded by David A, who, years later, is now an AI contestant.

David A. belts out "And I Am Telling You" in the lobby of a building as many stand around and watch. The camera is mostly on Kelly but does cut to David a couple of times while he he singing and you can hear someone saying his name at the beginning and then Kelly talks to him at the very end.

http://defamer.com/359449/from-david-to-kelly-an-idol-frontrunners-brush-with-destiny

A snippet from the Defamer, a web gossip site that reports LA Times's calling David A "the Chosen One":

"Besides winning Star Search 2.0's junior singing competition, Guanabee has unearthed this home video of Archuleta freezing the cast of the first season of Idol in their tracks with a showstopping rendition of Dreamgirls diva anthem "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going." That's right: a pre-fame Kelly Clarkson, staring 7 years into the future, into the eyes of the pipsqueak prodigy frontrunner of the current Idol season. That's how the Chosen One rolls."

LA Times article that handicaps the top 12 guys, dated 2/20:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2008/02/american-idol-h.html#more

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Video: Season One Idols serena... Snidget 02-24-08 1
   RE: Video: Season One Idols serena... zazzy 02-24-08 2
       RE: Video: Season One Idols serena... Snidget 02-24-08 3
 RE: Video: Season One Idols serena... Fishercat 02-26-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Video: Season One Idols serenaded by future Season Seven contestant"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-08 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

That video has been kicking around for awhile, so I'm not sure they can claim to be the ones that first dug it up.

Did they mention he competed against Alexandrea?

http://www.tv.com/star-search-2003/star-search-show-38/episode/325589/summary.html

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Video: Season One Idols serenaded by future Season Seven contestant"

Thanks for the link!

They do credit Guanabee...and there is a link to that site from their site. I had never heard of Guanabee. Don't know which site may have had it before Guanabee.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-08, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Video: Season One Idols serenaded by future Season Seven contestant"
It is hard to know who uncovers these things first. Sometimes several places get tipped off all around the same time, so you never know.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Video: Season One Idols serenaded by future Season Seven contestant"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-08 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

It's been on Youtube since, at least, 2006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8SJXDPE_sQ&feature=related

Just to dispute their claim of Guanabee finding it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •