The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Josiah Leming on Ellen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-08, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Josiah Leming on Ellen"
So Josiah was on Ellen the other day. He sang his song he wrote. Which sucked by the way.

But during the interview he was saying that he hadnt planned on tryin out for AI but his mother called him and told him that they were going to be in Atlanta. Didnt he say on AI that he hadnt been in contact with his family for years? Also he said that his mom has terminal cancer and that is why he had to drop out of school.

I am sorry but something just doesnt ring true with this guy. Pathological liar? Who knows but I am glad he didnt get thru to the top 24.

Anybody know more about this guy? Am I totally off mark with him? Why do I care? I dont know but it is sad that he would have to lie about something like that to get attention. IMO

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen Corvis 02-22-08 1
 RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen CattyChat 02-22-08 2
 RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen Snidget 02-22-08 3
   RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen CTgirl 02-22-08 4
       RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen Snidget 02-22-08 5
           RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen realityfreek 02-22-08 7
               RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen Snidget 02-22-08 8
 RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen zazzy 02-22-08 6
 RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen Bebo 02-23-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-08, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
I saw him on Ellen and was impressed with his songwriting ability, if not his singing. He's a decent singer, but really what stood out was the song he'd written.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-08, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
I'll ditto Corvis. I really enjoyed the lyrics and melody to his song. His vocals could use a little work, but I'm sure he would sound just fine once he's gone through a recording session to iron out the kinks.

I think he is really talented and I wish him the best. I wish he would have finished HS, but maybe he'll just get his GED (like many actors/entertainers) once he gets going somewhere.

I think he has a future in the music industry and it's a shame AI didn't give him a shot. At least they showed a lot of footage of him throughout the audition process, so he is more widely known. Nigel & Co must have had a soft spot for the kid.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-08, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
No, he said something like his family didn't know I think it was that he had been living in his car.

Not that there was zero contact.

Both him and his Mom post over on Vote For The Worst and I do believe she really has cancer.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
Right - he said they thought he was staying with friends.

02-22-08, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
Here is his Mom's blog

I don't think anyone would go to that much trouble just to back up a lie

http://www.mylifewithcancer.com/

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-08, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
Well then I am sorry about his mom and thanks on the clarification on what he said when he was on AI...I guess that is just the cynical side of me coming out...People saying anything to get a little air time....

Let me also clarify the comment of him sucking...I thought the song was fine it was his singing that I didnt like...I guess what I dont like about it is that he seems to put too much effort in it ..trying to make it sound bigger...when he wasnt tryin I think he sounds better....for example his first stage song on AI...that was good

And he definately will have a future in music..

02-22-08, 07:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-08 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

I think he needs some vocal training so he can control his voice and use it well.

I like his song writing more than his voice, right now, but I think he could do the singer/songwriter thing if he does the right kind of work with his voice.

ETA: I can be cynical about a lot of the sob stories, but sometimes they do check out.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-22-08, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
Josiah's appearance on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dehNxAOixs

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Josiah Leming on Ellen"
Please join the existing discussion on the Individual Contestants forum:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID69/800.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •