The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sarah's Web Chatter"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sarah's Web Chatter"
Highlights of Sarah's Final CBS Web Chat - 3/21/02

* How difficult was it for you to not take friction from Gina?
I personally didn't feel any friction.  I didn't know at the time how many dirty looks she had thrown at me.

* Gina seemed to gain some hope and strength by the teams being reformed.  She seemed to be outraged by the old tribe voting off Hunter.  Did that have an impact on the voting or was it just your actions that caused you to get booted?
A little of both.  I was miserable those last few days from the bug bites and I definitely wasn't participating as much.

* How long did it take to get rid of your nono bites?
I'm finally getting rid of the scars.  They are fading this past month.

* Why did you form an alliance with Rob?  Wouldn't Hunter have been a better choice?
Me and Rob had a connection from the beginning, we got along best and seemed to have the same opinions.  Hunter and I had tension from the beginning.  It seemed natural for me to make Rob my little buddy.

* What do you think of Rob now that you've seen his comments about you?
I don't take anything personally, it's just a game.  He seems more evil on TV than he really is and I needed him as much as he needed me

* Did the switch benefit you or not?
The switch benefited some people and I don't think it benefited me.  I would have been in the game longer because Gina was next to go in our group.  The switch came earlier than we expected and of course I wish I could have stayed longer.

* How have your family and friends reacted to you being on Survivor?
They were very supportive and loved every minute of it.

* How did you react when you saw Rob and Sean get a taste of reality at the Rotu camp?
I thought it was funny, I was laughing.  The stuff they were saying was totally them.  Sean I knew would be in shock but Rob would fit in over there nicely.

* In your final words you said you could not wait to see your family and Kevin.  Who is Kevin? And did you buy a monkey?
Kevin is my boyfriend of 9 months.  He's here in NY with me.  I hope in the future to buy a monkey.

* What did you think of Neleh, Paschal and Kathy?
I thought they were great.  I especially liked Neleh, she is the perfect young woman.

* Did you always vote how Rob told you to?
No I did not.  Rob needed me as much as I needed him.  We had the same game plan.

* Was there any racial tension on the island?
Not that I noticed.  Sean might have had some in his own head after seeing his interviews.

* What were your feelings about Sean constantly using the race card?
To me race doesn't matter.

* Do you feel that the switch was a fair thing to do?
Absolutely, the game needs as many changes as possible.  We appreciated anything they had us do and for some people it was a helping factor for their status in the game.

* If you could go back and pick an alliance with anyone in the game who would it be?
I would have kept my same alliance with Rob but at the same time, me, Rob, Hunter and Gina could have gone far.

* What did you think of Gina?
Really  nice girl.  She deserved to be out there and we will remain friends.

* It seems as though if the players had watched the past Survivors that you would know that you must work together to keep from getting voted off.  What is your opinion?
You can only fake your personality for about 4 days after that if you are bossy or a leader type, etc it will show.

* Have you ever hung out with previous Survivor contestants or are you allowed to?
No, we are not allowed.

* Did you find anyone attractive?
Rob, Hunter and Gina.  From the other tribe I'd say Gabe and John.

* Who was the girl throwing up on the boat on the way to the island?
That would be me.  I threw up for 3 hours.  Neleh and Zoe took care of me even though we weren't on the same tribe.

* Is it annoying that some people just want to work.  The Rotus seem to work nonstop and never have fun.
I think they were just trying to impress each other too much.

* I hear you have changed careers.  What are you doing now?
When I came back from the island I decided that I no longer wanted to work in an office.  I want to do something more outdoors.  Until other opportunities arise I'm doing freelance photography and serving cocktails in a lounge.

* If you got stung by a sea urchin would you have someone pee on the wound?
Absolutely!

* I feel that you were mis-portrayed.  Do people come up to you and say rude things?
No one has came up to me and directly said anything rude but I hear people say things under their breath

* Did your alliance with Rob ruin your chances to win the million dollars?
No it did not.

* What was your strategy?
To go out there and be myself, to be tough, go with the flow, have fun and not have any regrets.

* Why do you think Maraamu couldn't win any challenges?
Everything we did just didn't seem to work.  We weren't working together as a team.

* After losing last night's IC did you make any attempt to avoid being voted off?
There's only a few hours in between the challenge and Tribal Council and whatever I'd done in the previous two days wasn't going to change the minds of the others.

* Will you be on Rosie or Letterman?
I'll be on Rosie Friday March 22 and Letterman hasn't been decided.

* What did Kevin think of your flirting with Rob?
We had only been dating a couple of months before I left and he wanted me to have a good time.

* Are you still currently friends with the other Survivors, do you talk to them?
There are some that I haven't gotten to know yet and I can't wait til I do.   I do still talk to quite a few quite often.

* From what we've seen so far, the originally Maraamu's days are numbered.  In hindsight do you think that voting off strong members such as Patricia and Hunter lead to losses?
No I don't think so.  Especially Hunter because we had already lost 3 with him there.

* If Playboy asks you to pose, what will you say?
Yes if the price is right.

* Did the players have body odor?
We didn't smell as bad as I thought we would.  Being in and out of saltwater helped.  And we got used to each other.  After the fafaru challenge we all had bad breath and had it on our clothes.

Combine her comments here on Gina with Shakes' post of her comments on the Early Show (see his thread),
words of support and praise for a friend 'cause they bonded at Loser Lodge?
or
words of naive admiration because Gina has some gray matter?
or
words of praise because Gina did MUCH better (merge) in the game?

Any other nuggets in this chat?

Thoughts? BI

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sarah's Web Chatter I_AM_HE 03-21-02 1
 RE: Sarah's Web Chatter lazydazes 03-21-02 2
   RE: Sarah's Web Chatter MikeD 03-21-02 3
       RE: Sarah's Web Chatter MikeD 03-21-02 4
   RE: Sarah's Web Chatter smiley 03-21-02 6
       RE: Sarah's Web Chatter kdzgon 03-22-02 7
   RE: Sarah's Web Chatter Loree 03-22-02 9
 RE: Sarah's Web Chatter SurvivorBlows 03-21-02 5
   things weltek 03-22-02 8
   RE: Sarah's Web Chatter Loree 03-22-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
i'm a bit surprised, i find her to be a bit more genuine than i expected. still some damage control going on, i think, but not near so much as by jerri or lindsey

but i still don't think she's the type that would be anything but jealous and angry at Gina going far, so i think it could not be out of admiration, and that it could be misdirection

lazydazes 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-02, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazydazes Click to send private message to lazydazes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
One thing she said I found interesting:

"How did you react when you saw Rob and Sean get a taste of reality at the Rotu camp?"
Sarah - "I thought it was funny, I was laughing. The stuff they were saying was totally them. Sean I knew would be in shock but Rob would fit in over there nicely."

.........but Rob would fit in over there nicely?????? Was she watching the same show I was watching? Is she letting us in (accidentally) on how Rob does over at Rotu??? As far as I can tell now, he is doing a d@mn fine job of digging his own grave -----or can he pull through and stay on longer than we think he can?

Any thoughts on her comment?

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
Well - Rob is not exactly talking smack to people's faces like Sean is. 10 to 1 Rob ends up stabbing Sean in the back at some point...

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
Oh - and LONG LIVE SARAH!!!!!!!!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-02, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
I agree, that's the comment that is most interesting. She is saying he fits in nicely and MB is totally portraying the opposite!

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-02, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzgon Click to send private message to kdzgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
I think some people here are giving Sarah's opinions too much weight. This girl is full of herself, and would *never* admit that her alliance partner would be anything less than *perfect*. She was there, was booted fairly early, and yet she still believes she played the game very well - and you are trying to give her words spoiler value? Can you say time for a "reality check, Sarah"? Rob may well stay for a while, but I do not believe Sarah's words are objective enough to use as proof or even direction.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
Sarah's words about Rob fitting in over there nicely make me wonder if he does bond with a few Rotus and stick around for awhile. I would expect her to be saying that indeed he was having problems fitting in if he was voted off the first couple times the Rotus have a chance to vote. We all saw that he didn't look happy or was he fitting in. She must know something we don't.

Also she said for some people (not a person) it was a helping factor (the switch) for their status in the game. If it just helped Gina hang around she may have stated it that way. But it must have helped more than one of them. Because I don't see it helping the Rotus. They already had the advantage.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
I'm sorry, and I know this really has no spoiler value, but a part of me couldn't help but notice the below:

==================================

What did you think of Neleh, Paschal and Kathy?
I thought they were great. I especially liked Neleh, she is the perfect young woman.

Did you find anyone attractive?
Rob, Hunter and Gina. From the other tribe I'd say Gabe and John.

==================================

I've never heard a female survivor list the name of ANOTHER female survivor when asked if they found anyone attractive... and then one of the other folks she lists is the gay guy??? ...and the "perfect young woman" isn't listed??? (which by the way, what the hell is that comment all about -- what's Neleh, 2 years younger than Sarah -- Sarah's comment sounds like it's one of The Amazing Race's Gutless Grannies talking instead of a 24 young old airhead.)

-SB

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "things"
SB...of course Sarah's playing up the bi talk, she wants to be courted by Playboy. I'm sure many, many men were very pleased to hear this.

Anyway, I agree that the Rob/Sean comment was the most interesting. I have an inkling that Sean & Gina are the next two to go (ok, so not exactly a far stretch), so all of her info fits nicely.

I think Rob ends up bonding with a few people later on once Sean is gone. I think he starts to taste how close he gets to the mil and plays the game after Sean's exit.

So it's either Gina or Kathy going from Marramu. From Hunter and Sarah's comments, I think Gina will go. I also have to keep my eyes on the EyeMail, since neither Gina nor Kathy is yet featured. I may have to change my vote on these two.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sarah's Web Chatter"
I think Sarah is working overtime to prove she has no hard feelings with Gina. She mentions Gina is attractive so Sarah doesn't sound jealous of Gina. And although Sarah liked Neleh she may not have thought she was great looking. And it's not unusual for a female to find a gay guy attractive. I think John is good looking.

I thought it was interesting that Sarah mentions that she thought her and Rob could have gone far teamed up with Hunter and Gina. Does that mean that Sean and Vee don't make it far and she figures they were not the smart people to pair up with?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •