The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Patricia's friends"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Patricia's friends"
A couple of weeks ago, Patricia said in an interview that she didn't get to be friends with any members of the R tribe. An inference from that was that all of the pre-merge bootees that got to stay at Loser Lodge were M tribe members.

However, many of us were unwilling to believe that all of the pre-merge bootees were going to be M tribe members. After last night's episode and twist, I think it is clear that this clue should be given much more credence. I think we should now take Patricia at her word. Goodbye to Sean and either Gina or Rob in the next 2 weeks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Patricia's friends cowboyroo 03-21-02 1
   RE: Patricia's friends esquire 03-21-02 2
       RE: Patricia's friends sorgee 03-21-02 3
           RE: Patricia's friends cowboyroo 03-21-02 6
 RE: Patricia's friends Loree 03-21-02 4
   RE: Patricia's friends sorgee 03-21-02 5
   RE: Patricia's friends ItzLisa 03-21-02 7
 RE: Patricia's friends PepeLePew13 03-29-02 8
   RE: Patricia's friends JohnMc 03-29-02 9
   RE: Patricia's friends JeffGator 03-29-02 10
       RE: Patricia's friends PepeLePew13 03-29-02 11
           RE: Patricia's friends Solitaire 03-29-02 13
   RE: Patricia's friends SurvivinDawg 03-29-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Patricia's friends"
There's going to be 3 more folks at Loser Lodge before the jury. Two pre-merge. One post-merge. (If merge is when it is supposed to be).

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Patricia's friends"
You are right. I stand corrected. Goodbye, Sean, Rob and Gina

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Patricia's friends"
Nope. You might still be right. The last person to get the boot pre-merge would probably be at loser lodge for a very short stay. If it is someone Pat's statement would still apply because they would be tehre for such a short time that they may not have a chance to get to know each other.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::on't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Patricia's friends"
The last person pre-merge would be at Loser's land for 24 days and the first pre-merge would be there 3 weeks?? They all stay til the end of the 39 days. The jury folks and the pre-jury folks don't interact.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Patricia's friends"
Yes but Kathy got to know Hunter. And he is already out of the game. Kathy was said to go and visit Hunter. Would you visit someone that you didn't really spend any time with?

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Patricia's friends"
I think it is a safe bet that Kathy goes to loser lodge. I doubt that Kathy and Pat would hit it off even if Kathy were there for several days and I doubt that Pat would consider her to be a friend.

However, Kathy seems to have bonded with Gina fairly quickly so I bet that she would have a similar rapport with Hunter.

Just guessing...

Don't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Patricia's friends"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

>>Would you visit someone that you didn't really spend any time with?

***Well, not to dispute your theory that Kathy goes soon, because I agree, I think she does too. But as for who visits who, I'm not sure how much stock you can put in that, even though pre-jury bootees are separated from juried bootees.

I work with a guy who is a very good friend of Ethan's. He told me that Ethan and Carl are pretty close friends. How? Carl was voted out way before the switch, the merge, and wasn't on the jury. Silas was voted out pre-jury and yet became friends, and stays in touch, with Kelly. I used to put alot of faith in the "friends" lists too, but I just don't anymore after hearing about those S3 people who, according to the rules of the game, would ordinarily have had no contact with each other, yet managed to kindle up close friendships anyway. Just my thoughts on it!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Patricia's friends"
Bumping this up to the top...

Can we now say that Patricia is full of shit?

Either that or MB and the crew picked up on the fact that she might not be trustworthy during the media scrums and they coached her to say this knowing they'd rather have her look weak later than to risk her blurt out a major spoiler.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-29-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Patricia's friends"
This is another case of a spoiler not being a spoiler. Personally, I preferred Gervase X above "Pat's friends." The friends list worked once in S3, but EPM isn't going to let it happen again.

However, just to defend Patricia, just because she doesn't become "friends" w/any of the Rotu doesn't mean that she doesn't see them in loser lodge. Maybe she just doesn't like grown men cuddling teddy bears.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Patricia's friends"
Yes I think we can. No actually, I think we need to stop placing so much importance on what contestants have said after being eliminated. Don't get me wrong, i think they do say important things once in a while and slip up but I think the majority of the time, what they have said doesn't mean anything or that we make too much of a big deal about things. What have we found out in the past by what contestants have said in interviews after being eliminated? Just curious--I haven't been on these boards long enough to remember, can someone answer this question?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Patricia's friends"
>What have we found out in the past by what contestants have said
>in interviews after being eliminated? Just curious--I haven't
>been on these boards long enough to remember, can someone answer
>this question?

I know for one thing that a lot of people placed value on Diane's list from S3 (and Debb's in S2) as each one of the people that Diane mentioned (most from the opposing Samburu tribe) with the exception of Teresa ended up being booted before the merge.

I'm sure some of our esteemed long-time spoilers can give you some extra examples that helped quite a bit to figure out who was going next. For example, Patricia's particular mention in her chat of Hunter as a possible winner tipped off some people here that Hunter wasn't long for the game.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-02, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Patricia's friends"
Lurker off and on for S2 & S3, first time poster:

In addition to Pepe's examples, both Alicia (S2) and Kelly Goldsmith (S3) provided good spoilers for the next 2-3 bootees when they listed their friends. Alicia said her closest friends were Jerri, Nick, and (I think) Amber who were the next bootees after Alicia. And Kelly talked about really liking Brandon, Kim and Frank--again the three bootees who followed Kelly. I was initially pretty sceptical of this logic, thinking that people were reading too much into things, but they were right and I was the one with egg on my face.

But I do agree that this season there seems to be less value in the "friends" spoilers. Contestants such as Patricia lying outright shows that they've really clamped down on this information as a possible spoiler.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Patricia's friends"
I definitely think that MB/SeeBS are editing the chats and having the contestants say certain things. If my memory serves correctly, Peter also said he didn't get to know ANY Rotu's. If Hunter was even asked, they didn't show it, but he never mentioned any Rotu's either (and if Gabe "steals" Gina from him, I could see why he would "forget" about Gabe, but you get my point otherwise).

The "Friends" list worked for Debb's friends in S-II. We couldn't believe it when it worked for Diane in S-III, then trusted it only to find Teresa had immunity not a boot.

Just remember, ANYTHING from a SeeBS site/source must be taken with large grains of rock salt...

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •