The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E6 Title: The Underdogs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E6 Title: The Underdogs"
TV Guide Online has this listed as the title for E6. I suppose it is a reference to Maraamu. Not sure how it helps us in terms of spoiling E5.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs Stolimadras 03-21-02 1
   RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs Tatina 03-21-02 2
       RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs Bebo 03-21-02 3
       RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs Stolimadras 03-21-02 4
 RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs Naked 03-25-02 5
 RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs Kokoro 03-28-02 6
   Next Two Titles AyaK 03-29-02 7
       True Lies sorgee 03-29-02 10
           RE: True Lies LilNik8 03-29-02 12
           RE: True Lies ConanRDU 04-01-02 14
       RE: Next Two Titles TechNoir 03-29-02 13
 RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs heymikey 03-29-02 8
   RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs SurvivinDawg 03-29-02 9
       RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs cowboyroo 03-29-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
Maybe MB is really into showing us who is leaving in the title this season. THis was discussed before so I won't rehash the first three titles, but E4 "Winds of Twist" implyed that there would be a power change or a shift in who was in charge. This did point to Sarah even though I missed it.

The Underdogs works on several levels and still gives us the loser...Moomoo is the underdog so they win for a change, but following the same path of logic the underdog must get voted off, this points directly to Sean, Rob, and Vee. We all expect after the display of Sean from last night and his lack of inclusion in the photos that he is going, but MB may be telling us that as well.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
>Maybe MB is really into showing
>us who is leaving in
>the title this season.

Episode 3 title "No pain, no gain" obviously referred to the injury plagued Rotu tribe, which did win both challenges. "Wind's twist" could have referred to any remaining old Maraamu or new Maraamu just as well as to Sarah. Episode 5 title "The End of Innocence" is very amibiguous, and has already been interpreted at least in two ways (someone "innocent" gets voted off as well as the end of innocence for the old Rotu in their first TC).
>
>We all expect
>after the display of Sean
>from last night and his
>lack of inclusion in the
>photos that he is going,
>but MB may be telling
>us that as well.

What exactly do you mean by the "lack of photos" ? If you are referring to the promo, Sean is featured in the episode 5 promo, while there are no close shots of Zoe, Vee or Kathy. Anyway, lack of exposure in the promo is generally a good sign rather than a bad one, according to the famous OFG theory (Sarah was featured only in episode 4 webpromo, not in the CBS promo, but this was a clear exception to the rule that next bootee is featured in the promo).

I don't feel that Sean will be gone next episode. Rotu will throw a IC go to the TC, but vote Rob off. I think he will indeed make it to the episode 6, where he and Vee could be seen as the underdogs in more than one sense. If Rotu are bright and lucky they will be able to throw another challenge too, and send the other underdog, Sean, to the looser's lodge.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
>I don't feel that Sean will
>be gone next episode. Rotu
>will throw a IC go
>to the TC, but vote
>Rob off. I think he
>will indeed make it to
>the episode 6, where he
>and Vee could be seen
>as the underdogs in more
>than one sense. If Rotu
>are bright and lucky they
>will be able to throw
>another challenge too, and send
>the other underdog, Sean, to
>the looser's lodge.

I think Sean will be the first one to go. He's the lynchpin in the alliance of the 3 ex-Mus. Since he's played the race card, old-Rotu knows he will stick with Vee. And he's been chillin' with Rob so much, so they know he'll stick with Rob. But if he's gone, they may be able to divide and conquer the remaining two...or even use them in the now-required alliance forming.

Then there's the plain and simple getting along with argument...which one would they rather spend time with for three extra days?

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
>>We all expect
>>after the display of Sean
>>from last night and his
>>lack of inclusion in the
>>photos that he is going,
>>but MB may be telling
>>us that as well.
>
>What exactly do you mean by
>the "lack of photos" ?
>If you are referring to
>the promo, Sean is featured
>in the episode 5 promo,
>while there are no close
>shots of Zoe, Vee or
>Kathy.

Sorry about the confusion, "Lack of inclusion in the photos" ment that sean wasn't really included in the group in the photos. He was out on his own.

I agree that the OFG theory does shoot this down

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-25-02, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
bumping thread for continuity's sake

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-28-02, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
Just something new that relates to this: Watch Mara after the E5 reward....Kathy refers to herself as "the underdog" (although, she was using it as a reference to being on the small tribe, it's still something to note ;)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Next Two Titles"
So, the two titles we know are "The Underdogs" for E6 and "True Lies" for E7. Why does "True Lies" make me think of the Robfather?

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-29-02, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "True Lies"
when i heard true lies, i immediately thought of john and the voting "promises" that he made to people last night. (he seems more than a bit manipulative to me.) i'm wondering if he votes against someone he made a promise to...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::on't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: True Lies"
>when i heard true lies, i
>immediately thought of john and
>the voting "promises" that he
>made to people last night.
> (he seems more than
>a bit manipulative to me.)
>i'm wondering if he votes
>against someone he made a
>promise to...

I thought the same thing sorgee

*~*Nicole*~*

ConanRDU 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-01-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConanRDU Click to send private message to ConanRDU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: True Lies"
That was my reaction as well. Although I don't think it's against one of the Rotu 4. He also promised Rob or Sean (I forget which one) that if they voted with him to get rid of Gabe, they would then eliminate the other team and go to the final 7.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Next Two Titles"
True Lies is the title of a Schwartznegger(sp?) movie where he is a secret agent and his wife doesn't know ....

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-02, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
The "underdogs" do not always have to mean the Maraamus. It can mean Rob, Sean, and Vee.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
"Underdog" can also be a reference to Gina, the remaining pure Maraamooo. Those who voted "Gabe" yesterday did so mainly in the knowledge that Gabe meets Gina soon. So this show could focus on Sean and Rob at Rotu as "underdogs" there, and Gina at Maraamooo.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-02, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E6 Title: The Underdogs"
I have two takes on the Underdogs...

1) Everyone wants the underdogs to win so Maraamu comes back and wins immunity again...

OR

More likely

2) Kathy and Gina are the underdogs from the original tribes and it comes down to a boot between the two of them.

Or more likely...

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •