The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bad move - now we know"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pakooga 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bad move - now we know"
Its gotta go like this now:

Gina
Kathy

"merge"

Sean
Rob
Vee
Paschal
Neleh
Robert

Final Four

John
Tammy
Gabe
Zoe

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bad move - now we know SurvivorBlows 03-20-02 1
   RE: bad move - now we know pakooga 03-20-02 4
 FLAME shakes the clown 03-20-02 2
   replies like yours = mission accomp... pakooga 03-20-02 3
   RE: FLAME George Tirebiter 03-21-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: bad move - now we know"

Your joking right??? You seriously don't think that sometime in the next two episodes Rotu is going to realize what KATHY (KATHY of all people) already realized -- that the smart thing to do is THROW THE NEXT TWO CHALLENGES and boot Rob and Sean before they become individual immunity threats?

-SB

03-20-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: bad move - now we know"
well they didnt figure it out this challenge!

Besides I don't think they will be able to throw the challenge - did you see how hopeless Maraamu was on the puzzle - yikes!!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "FLAME"
Skierdude Part II, you're new around here, but its getting to the point where you've been around here long enough to know how things work.

YOu have 15 posts in your career...i would be hard pressed to find anything of value in any of them, yet you have used about half of them to start new thresds, all of which have been either redundant or just plain useless.

You really really want to make a PTTE post this early in the game, then you sure as hell better be able to document some really good reasons behind your boot order. If not, then NO ONE cares what you think. Go over to the fanatic board where I believe they have a PTTE thresd already in place...over there you don't even have to have a reason for your picks so you'll fit right in.

I'm sure someone a lot nicer than me will show up and direct you to the proper forum, but I really don't think you're bright enough to understand anything short of a swift kick in the @ss. So, consider yourself kicked.

From now on, don't start any new theads. You obviously aren't good at it. There's plenty of good threads out there already, threads that are already about the subject you are tackling....stick to those.

03-20-02, 11:39 PM (EST)
3. "replies like yours = mission accomplished"
Thanks for participating in my "placebo" study on how people get so obsessed with these reality tv programs. Its quite amazing really. Peace.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-02, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FLAME"
Bless you, Clown. I've been squashing down my own tantrum about this, and finally blew on the East Coast thread. . . This has NOT been the best of weeks, and these wingnuts are succeeding in chasing the adults out of here.

For those of you who've never HAD a four year-old, this is what I like to call the Selective Hearing phase; unfortunately, depending on the severity of the case and a lack of persistence on the part of the parents, it can persist until the post-college years.

GT

(and lest you think I've singled you out, bazooka, I haven't--your kind seems to be a dime a dozen these days. . .)

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •