The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Controversial audition"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Controversial audition"
An audition so controversial the judges walk...

I missed the show last night and haven't watched the tape yet. So which audition was so controversial and why did the judges walk out?

Handcrafted by Rolly - ain't it cool!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Controversial audition volsfan 01-26-05 1
 RE: Controversial audition samboohoo 01-26-05 2
   RE: Controversial audition seahorse 01-26-05 3
   RE: Controversial audition emydi 01-27-05 4
       RE: Controversial audition seahorse 01-27-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Controversial audition"
The audition was twins and Paula and Randy both agreed that they should advance to Hollywood. Gene and Simon both said no. Paula and Randy got up and left. Paula was very upset with Simon.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Controversial audition"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-05 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

There were two twins at the end. I can't remember their names. Anyway, they purposely did not dress alike, wanted to be individuals. They were put together to audition. They sang a Boys2Men song.

Randy: Yes
Gene: No, sing something more grown up.
Paula: Yes, you can sing to me all night long.
Simon: No.

Then there was some discussion about them singing together or individual. I can't remember the specifics. I think Simon at that point agreed to judge them as individuals. They did a re-vote and Gene and Simon still said no. I think Paula said no to one of the individuals. So Randy and Paula got mad about that and left.

Apparently one of the twins shows up alone in Vegas.

I saw it while I was cleaning the classroom, so I'm not sure of everything that happened. Perhaps someone else can fill in.

ETA: I wasn't wild about either of them, but I do tend to think along the lines of Simon.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Controversial audition"
I thought they were pretty good. There was another pair of twins that both were allowed to go to Hollywood. I did not think they should be going.

Gene was very tough on the auditioners which is probably why only 16 people moved on from this audition. Also they needed 3 out of four to move on rather than the two out of three from the last audition in St. Louis.

The guest judge from Sugar Ray in Washington DC was also, very non-critical and 40 moved on from there.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Controversial audition"
Righy sammy, they sang alone and Paula said no to one and yes to the other but Simon and Gene both still said no.

Last nite the one she said yes too returned alone in Las Vegas and Kenny Loggins agreed that he should go to Hollywood. Simon, of course, said no still. So the one is going and maybe the other one shows up alone in San Fran or Cleveland next week. I do not think there is a guest judge in SF so if the one goes, he will have to convince Paula to vote for him either way. Whether LL Cool J will like him, I couldn't even guess that.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

I do like their choices of guest judges this year. Gene was a bit hard (sort of like Quentin) but I do not think he was sooooo wrong in any of his assessments

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Controversial audition"
I think he were smart to reaudition alone. That is what they wanted to do in the first place, but they were pushed together by the producers. I thought they were good enough to go to Hollywood, but not to make it to the finals.

I hope the other tries out again too.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •