The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-02 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-20-02 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

Here's the Thursday preview.

Next week...

{JP} Maraamu finds a new spirit.

{Gina} It was the first I'd felt I had been on a real team.

{JP} At Rotu...

{JP} ...suspicion and doubt...

{JP} ...cause the love tribe to fracture.

{John} Are we staying tight? Is that the deal?

{John} Are we trying to put Rotu back together?

{JP}And one tribe will have a chance to devastate the competition.

{JP, at challenge} The winning tribe gets to raid the losing tribe's camp.

{Kathy laughing, others oohing in surprise}
{Gabe} Wow!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Stolimadras 03-20-02 1
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps I_AM_HE 03-20-02 2
   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 03-20-02 3
       RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 15
           RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Loree 03-21-02 16
           RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Tatina 03-21-02 17
               RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 03-21-02 21
                   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps cowboyroo 03-21-02 23
                   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps heresy 03-21-02 30
   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps NorthOfBoston 03-20-02 5
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps bergdogg 03-20-02 4
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps smiles 03-20-02 6
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps RC pr... jamman 03-20-02 7
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Loree 03-20-02 8
   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps PepeLePew13 03-21-02 10
       RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps ulalame 03-21-02 25
           RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps dabo 03-26-02 36
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps GTmike 03-21-02 9
   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Stolimadras 03-21-02 11
       RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps kdzgon 03-21-02 13
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Cin 03-21-02 12
   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Tatina 03-21-02 14
       RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps westerberg14 03-21-02 18
           RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 03-21-02 19
               RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps KLicK 03-21-02 20
                   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps hrc2u 03-21-02 24
                   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps jamman 03-22-02 32
       RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Blueville 03-21-02 26
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps wendyp 03-21-02 22
   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps literock 03-21-02 27
       RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Spidey 03-21-02 28
           RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps I_AM_HE 03-21-02 29
               VidCap #10 LithLady 03-21-02 31
                   RE: VidCap #10 Kokoro 03-22-02 33
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Naked 03-25-02 34
   RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps kdzgon 03-26-02 37
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps Loree 03-25-02 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-02, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Wow your are lightning!!!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-02 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

looks like maybe john wants to throw a challenge to put Rotu back together (post-merge, ala Boran) but Gabe is paranoid about getting votes, or even getting voted off. i took it almost the opposite when i first saw it, that John wanted to keep on winning, but i think my second thought is more right

EDIT: to thank Bungler once again for his excellent, very speedy caps!

03-20-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I_AM_HE --

I'm with you almost 100% on the John/Gabe thing. What I think is happening in this scene is that John is reading Gabe the riot act for his VERY aggressive captainship of the Ep 4 Immunity Challenge.

Hell, even Kathy knew that Rotu was supposed to throw this one. They were in the pole position, having both the comfortable majority to vote off undesirables, not to mention that fact that getting rid of Sean and Rob was probably more important and urgent than getting rid of Sarah. With merge fast approaching (two episodes left), they have very little time to get rid of two lazyass men who could be surprisingly dominant once it comes down to individual immunities.

Gabe should have really backed off, but he jumped in headfirst and raced his team toward the finish line -- the opposite of what his strategy should have been.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
It's being discussed on the Basher Board that Rotu was stupid for not throwing the challenge... but how COULD they, when Maraamu wouldn't try to win it?!?!

I'm not sure that at least a couple of the new Maraamu's weren't trying to throw it, themselves. I can see Gina desiring to throw it so they could vote Sarah off, and after Sarah's flag-abuse Paschal would have no problems wanting her gone.

So Gabe had little choice but to go ahead and win the darn thing.

Next time, however, Gina will be far more interested in winning and the Rotu will be FAR more interested in throwing the challenge (is it not typical MB irony that they are going to "throw" an object for the challenge in the pics?!?! )

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Sarah talked about the flag on the morning show. She said she was worried about using the flag because she didn't think it was suppose to touch the ground. But Pappy said it wasn't suppose to be at a beach either. He was past that and they all used it as a blanket. They just showed her wrapped in it. But the others used it too.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
The Rotu lineup suggest that they really trying to throw the challenge. Of course, these people aren't only trying to go for the distance, in which case more strenght would probably indicate better results (javelin throwers usually are quite big, tall guys), they also try to hit something. But it really does seem a strange lineup anyway, with two strong guys who probably have played football and maybe even darts as well not taking part to the challenge.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"

I agree that it seems strange that they are sitting out Robert, Sean, and Rob (all three are in the "back" row, off the mat.) But let's think about this -- Maraamu is down to FOUR -- so why are FIVE Rotu standing on the mat? ...is Gabe just moral support until the action starts? ...or are all EIGHT Rotu playing and since MARA only has FOUR is everyone on their side simply goes twice?

...also since "raiding" a camp would clearly seem to be a REWARD challenge (and not the Immunity challenge) then why try and throw it?

...and if it is the Reward Challenge, how are they able to sit out Sean and Rob two challenges in a row? ...didn't they sit out with John during the Ep4 Immunity Challenge?

Assuming that the four on the mat are the "Active" players for this challenge (with Gabe hanging out on the mat until the action starts) then wouldn't the fact that Rob and Sean seem to be sitting out a SECOND time imply that this is the IMMUNITY challenge instead of the reward challenge? (unless the "can't sit the same person out twice in a row" rule is gone)

...I wouldn't put it past Burnett to do a voice over talking about the RC while showing footage of the IC.

-SB

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I think Rob, Sean, and Robert are just behind the rest approaching the mat, not that they are sitting out. First thing I thought of when I saw those totem pole things was some type of giant ring toss. In doing so, Rotu may not have to sit any one out. Like the archery, you go one by one by one, so not necessarily a need to sit any one out. This would give each of the Maraamu more turns, thus more practice and a small, ever so slightly, bit of assistance.

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-02, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
> ...and if it is the Reward Challenge, how are they able to sit > out Sean and Rob two challenges in a row? ...didn't they sit
> out with John during the Ep4 Immunity Challenge?

There is no evidence that the sit-out rule is in place this season. Probst has not mentioned it this season (which he did incessantly for the first half of S3). He also hasn't said anything in the challenges about "you sat out these people last time, so they can't sit out this time."

In S3, the rule never came into affect because there were never two challenges in a row that allowed members to sit out.

I think it's been abandoned this season.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Agree with you on the John take.

However, I can't help but think that Gabe is pulling an Ethan (sorry, S3 allusion); he won't want to throw a challenge at first, but then, WHOOPS! Rotu will lose miraculously (thus, the end of the innocence). Support of this theory from this episode: the whole scene where Sean and Rob are relaxing on the beach, Gabe is seen in the background watching them. The camera shots flip back and forth between Rob and Sean goofing off and Gabe eyeing them in anger. Then of course there is a scene following where Sean paints a giant bullseye on himself and announces to Gabe that "we" don't want to work (notice how Rob is automatically included but does not speak for himself). I think this foreshadows Gabe flubbing a challenge. I agree with the point made on the East Coast Spoiler page: Rotu would be crazy to leave Rob and Sean for post-merge as they both have a chance win individual immunity (and let's face it, they are becoming annoying to live with besides). Kathy on the other hand (who I think would have been Rotu's first target otherwise) will be easy to pick off after the merge. And besides, with only 1 Maramooo left in Marammu, they can let Kathy simmer over there for a while until her time comes.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Well folks, we have some great MISDIRECTION here by EPMB.

John and Gabe shall talk out their problems, and drop a challenge to vote out one of the ambiguously lazy duo.

Great caps Bungler!! You are the best at this!!

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Great job Bungler!

The only smart strategy for Rotu would be to throw the challenge (IC) and get rid of Sean and Rob. They are annoying the tribe and yet still probably have the strength to win an immunity or two.

jamman 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jamman Click to send private message to jamman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps RC preview?"
Thank you Bungler!

Look at pic #12. Is that a stack of javelins behind JP? Looks like it and it would make sense, as it's a RC to raid the others camp.

Jamman

03-20-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Both Sean and Rob sat out this challenge. So they have to compete next time. So it might not be as easy for Rotu to throw the next challenge. Sean and Rob may be competing for their lives and help win it. It does depend what the IC is.

I wonder if Hunter is laughing now?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
That's okay as long as it's the RC that Sean and Rob tries to win -- the other Rot-us can then tell these two to sit out the IC, ta da, a better chance of throwing the IC.

Is the rule regarding not sitting out two straight challenges for ANY challenge or does it apply to consecutive ICs? I know we haven't heard on camera yet whether there is such a rule in place for this series.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I may be wrong, but I don't think they can sit out a person for multiple challenges until everyone has sat out a challenge. In other words, they have to sit out Gabe, Tammy, Vee, Zoe and John before they can sit Rob and Sean out again. Otherwise, nothing would stop them from sitting Rob and Sean out of every immunity challenge until they are gone, which in my opinion would be really unfair.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-02 AT 00:32 AM (EST)

No, the rule was that the same person(s) could not sit out two consecutive challenges where a sit-out was allowed. John has now been shown sitting out two consecutive challenges (IC3 and IC4) so it seems that that rule has been abandoned. Wouldn't be possible to maintain it if Rotu went up 8 to 3 anyway.

edited to add: The thing about the flag wasn't supposed to be at a beach anyway: Uh-huh, tell that to the Marines.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I think that Rob and Sean are mixing things up. Rob and Sean have had to face adversity (TC) and have a tougher shell. Rotu has yet to face adversity or anything to ring their bells. I think that Rotu having to face a new ideology in the tribe will shake people up and there may be a coup against the "working" class in Rotu or the leaders. Tammy seems to be coming out of her shell. Also, Gabe could be the Hunter of Rotu. He seems to fit the mold.

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-02, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
"Gabe could be the Hunter of Rotu"

Really interesting point. But I see one difference. Hunter was in charge but they still never won. Gabe seems to have some control, but whenever he takes charge they win. Not liking his control is pushed aside since he is good. After the merge then I expect him to be seen as a threat and hence kicked out.

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzgon Click to send private message to kdzgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I disagree - Hunter was never really in charge, and that was part of his mistake. He did not stay UTR, nor did he step up to the plate fully and really take charge - instead, he did it halfway - he told people what they "should" do, or "needed" to do, but he never really stepped into the role of leader, motivating his subordinates.

Contrast that with what Rotu has been doing - Gabe steps up, and issues orders - in his areas of expertise (survival skills). John takes charge and contols the situation in his area (medical). The Rotus allowed Kathy to think she took "control" of the food, Zoe seems to be one of the leaders for the challenges. Both Gabe & John are looking to be the Alpha males, yet they have not yet needed to assert themselves sufficiently to paint bullseyes yet.

I find the body language and positioning in the photo interesting - note Vee is right in the middle of the group, and the only connection Rob & Sean have to Rotu is through her (Rob's hand on her shoulder).

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I find it interesting in Vid cap 10 that the team shot of Rotu shows Sean in the back and a bit distanced from Rob. (could this mean Rob may be getting a clue and trying to get away from Sean?)

Also in cap 14 it shows Vee up front with the original Rotu and she looks very comfy there. Hopefully she to is coming to her senses and is gonna try to save her butt.

Cin

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I agree she is one of the new Rotu who will find it the easiest to interact with the rest of the tribe. I also think that she doesn't have any difficulties making it to the merge or even to the jury. From the new Rotu Rob and Sean will go before her in any case. Anyway, I think there is no way Rotu will be able to throw two challenges, so either Kathy or Gina should go before her too. And no matter how annoying Kathy is, and how sweet Gina would appear, it's much more likely that Neleh and Paschal will be good Rotus and boot Gina before Kathy.

westerberg14 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westerberg14 Click to send private message to westerberg14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I think I saw something in the preview that didn't show up in vidcaps above... at the very start of the preview/ while the Survivor logo is fading in - there is a shot of Paschal happily hugging Neleh, with Gabe,John, and Tammy (I think) looking on - less enthusiastically.

Could this be after the immunity challenge?? Later in the preview (caps 9-15) have Paschal wearing a diff shirt than in the brief peek of him and Helen hugging... Not sure if this is from previous/future episode (Mark B has played with continuity before) but the only other place Gabe and john could witness this hug - would be Immunity challenge - perhaps after Maraamus pull out a win... I would expect island quiz soon - so maybe nature girls Gina and Kathy could lead the Mu's to a win...

Also - the challenge vidcaps we are given seem to have some kind of totem poles behind the players (caps 9,10,11) that are painted in the tribe colors. I don't buy the javalin pile behind Jiffy - but I am sure the totems have something to do with challenge...

03-21-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
w14 --

the missing scene you mentioned is actually the Rotu celebration scene from Episode 1 after Rotu won the fire challenge. It's been shown in several previews since Episode 1, as well as being in the opening credits.

I agree with you that the totems have some significance in the challenge.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-02, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
What's behind Jeff? Could they be sticks to build, or possibly stilts?

There's a stool behind Maraamu:

I think one local custom is walking on stilts. I see the totem poles, too.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Klick you could be right about those being stilts. I read in the TP that one of the challenges was stilt walking. But what would you do with that.
I also remember reading about them shrimp hunting at night as a challenge as well. If MB really wants Maramu to win an IC why not do that, which Kathy, Neleh and Gina seem capable of doing. And if Rotu had to use Rob and Sean, that would surely lose and wouldn't have to throw anything. (Sorry, for going of topic, a little.)
hrc2u

jamman 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jamman Click to send private message to jamman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I have a different take on the RC...

Please take a look at this post and the few that follow and you'll see what I mean.

Peace

Jamman

<http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2429.shtml>

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Tatina, I'm not so sure I agree. Kathy has been the Rotu outsider since day 1. True, after Gabe's talk with her, she has gotten a bit closer to the other Rotu's, but I think she still grates their nerves on occasion.

Obviously she is incapable of lying back and letting someone else be in charge. She lead MooMoo on a hike and got them lost.

Also, she is the one that took the lead in the Ep. 4 IC trying to direct what took place. Paschal and Neleh looked truly lost (remember she told them they were going to have to help). And they lost by a long shot. They were no where near finishing that thing.

IMHO, I think Paschal and Neleh have enough sense to talk about it and conclude that, post-merge, Gina would probably be better to have around than Kathy. If Rotu had gone to TC BEFORE the switch, Kathy would have been the number one candidate to go. So if she's gone from MooMoo when the merge occurs, I don't think the other Rotu's would hold it against Pascahl and Neleh.

Blue

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Okay ~~~ why is MB showing/telling us about the reward challenge so early? Is there going to be another change? When the tema gets to raid the other camp, what does that mean? Do they get to take things?? Or are they trying to get the tribe mates to bond a little before merger so it will not be a slaughte of MooMoo?

Plus we only see the reaction from Roto about the challenge .. . is thsi foreshadowing that they lose?

This way out there, but wouldn't it be funny if MooMoo wins and they say you can take anything you want from the other tribes camp and they pick one of the tribe members like Gabe?

literock 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail literock Click to send private message to literock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
wendyp, I like that thot.... getting to take a tribe member! Does anyone remember if Jeff P said whether or not that was a possibility? That would definately add some spice to the next EP. Would love to hear thots on that !!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
That would be great.

Jiffy: "You may take one thing from this camp."

Moomoo: "We take Gabe."

But then could he take his belongings? That is several more items.

Not likely to happen, but great speculating fun!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
even if they could, i don't think that would be wise at all, for two reasons

1. if even one Rotu defected, the rest of Rotu could be in serious trouble. probably not for long, but it would cause some havoc until the merge

2. they'd be much smarter to take Rob or Sean so that they have some dead weight to vote off should they lose again

LithLady 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LithLady Click to send private message to LithLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "VidCap #10"
Did anyone else notice that in vidcap #10 the 4 Maraamu tribe members are on the yellow mat and 5 Rotu are stepping onto the blue mat? What could this mean? Do they do a challenge with uneven numbers or what?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-22-02, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: VidCap #10"
That's just them arriving at the challenge =)
#9 They're getting closer
#10 They get to the mat
By the next few you can see they're all standing close together cramped on that mat as the challenge is explained.

(btw Welcome to SB, LithLady ^-^)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Last week, was the first week in memory that the bootee wasn't shown at all during the next episode preview. Dabo has a cool thread going on about it that I'll reply to later, but this thread (being our only physical spoiling thread) needs to be bumped.

This week, the obvious, or "Naked' boot is Sean. He is shown as the logical person to be voted out in the previews, but if you are going for possible misdirection Gina is shown in a very secure light.

Vee, Zoe, Kathy, and Neleh are the only contestants not shown in anything but "tribe" shots, and should be safe (unless all preview theories are out this season.)

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzgon Click to send private message to kdzgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I don't know where that other thread is (yet), but Sarah was shown in a preview that was not shown very much. I saw this one twice on last Wed - I described it in another thread, asking if anyone saw it and/or could get vidcaps, but no one responded. The VO spoke (in an "amazed" tone) of how the MooMoos kept losing challenges, and yet their response was to vote off their strongest member, Hunter. It then asked "who will be next?", and flashed views of Gina, Sarah, and Robert from Rotu. When I first posted that thread, I only caught Gina & Robert, & missed the other face. When I watched the second time, I tried to edit my post, but the thread was locked. By time I returned from work that day, Survivor was starting in 5 min, so I didn't bother going back to try & edit my post.

03-25-02, 08:48 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps"
I just saw a new preview for Thursday's show. It is the one that shows all the crabs at Maraamus camp. But I was wondering if anyone has an vidcaps of the end. It went so fast I hardly saw it. But it looked like John or Robert was blindfolded and trying to walk at the end. Is this part of one of the challenges? Or are they practicing because they think this will be a challenge. I wish I had been taping. The clip went by so fast.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •