The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-07-08, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."
I ask the question - "Who are your favorites pre-Hollywood?"

As many know, i'm usually rooting for a guy for whatever reason, but this year the guys didn't do it for me...so far.

Who intrigues me? Most definately Amanda. I simply love her voice, it has that definate Janis Joplin/Bonnie Tyler raspy edge that just gives me some goosebumps.

The nanny, i think her name was Brooke, from early auditions also sticks in my head.

The one guy was the Daughty wannabe who (surprise!) Paula loved. I forget his name.

Your thoughts?

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OK, now that the auditions are ... Ahtumbreez 02-07-08 1
 RE: OK, now that the auditions are ... Lasann 02-07-08 2
   RE: OK, now that the auditions are ... agman 02-09-08 3
       RE: OK, now that the auditions are ... nailbone 02-12-08 6
 RE: OK, now that the auditions are ... buckeyegirl 02-10-08 4
 RE: OK, now that the auditions are ... Corvis 02-11-08 5
   RE: OK, now that the auditions are ... mindy23 02-13-08 7
 RE: OK, now that the auditions are ... Tahj 02-13-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."
My thoughts are that I wish they didn't give back stories on the people that don't make the 24. And if they give back stories on some that make the 24 I think all should get it.

Not sure who I really like at this point.

Agman took me to the islands

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-07-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."
I'm waiting on the final 14 or 12 or whatever it is.

Wake me up when they get there.

Seriously, I haven't looked at it yet so wake me up!

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-08, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."
Amen to that!!!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."
Same here. I don't pay close enough attention to pick a favorite at this point. I know some that I liked, but can't tell you names or anything else about them.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."
I try not to have favorites before the final 12 because mine always, and I mean always get cut before then.

A Kyngsladye Original Kreation

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."
My favorite is David Cook. He's got a great voice and it looks like he plans to rock, too.

(I miss Rock Star.)

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-13-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."

I'm really bad at names, but love the Aussie dude, and the Irish dudette. I know, this is AMERICAN Idol, but those two are really rocking it this time!
Also, David Archuletta is really good, and a few others-the kid, Josiah who lives out of his car. He really had me for a while, but blew it with that last take last night. I think he was just overwhelmed and under nurished (of the mother love and sleep deprived kind). Good for the judges, they gave him one more chance.

We'll see what happens tonight when they make that final cut-it is the final cut or do we have to go through all this yet again??? I agree, stop with the sob stories already before they make it down the road and we all forget them!!! RYAN-KNOCK IT OFF!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-13-08, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OK, now that the auditions are finally done...."

David Archuleta, 16

David Johns, 29, the Saucy Aussie

Josiah Lemming, 18

Danny Noriega, 18

Amanda Overmeyer, 23

Drew Poppelreiter, 19, I like his look but have yet to hear him sing since the audition

Carly Smithson

These stood out most for me. There are others, but I have to wait until the final 24 to see who the rest are.

Good season so far!

It's a Tribe!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •