The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-08, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Please keep all sig-pic free discussion of the Rest of the Small Percentage of Auditions they choose to show us on this thread until the West Coast recovers from whatever "Best" means to the producers and editors of this show.

and by "Best" I'm assuming lots of "Worst" to show up on the screen tonight.

Starting this a bit early as it looks like the wild weather may be getting her sooner than I expected. (just where is extra large umbrella? in the car a nice 10 minute walk from my desk. Luckily I have emergency fold up umbrella in my tote).

In case power gets knocked out where I live the thresd is here, anyway.

Hopefully we will see some of the unpimped top 24 tonight, but I'm not holding by breath, unless I need to from the rain, etc.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Rest Snidget 02-06-08 1
 Luke, Victor, Amy, Tiffany Snidget 02-06-08 2
 RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Audi... whimsey 02-06-08 3
   RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Audi... cahaya 02-06-08 5
   RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Audi... Snidget 02-06-08 6
 Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin Snidget 02-06-08 4
   RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin cahaya 02-06-08 7
   RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin whimsey 02-06-08 8
       RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin Snidget 02-06-08 10
           RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin whimsey 02-06-08 11
               RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin Snidget 02-06-08 14
                   RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin whimsey 02-06-08 19
 JoAnne, Alicia. Snidget 02-06-08 9
   RE: JoAnne, Alicia. whimsey 02-06-08 12
   RE: JoAnne, Alicia. emydi 02-07-08 28
 More Alicia, Brandy, Charles. Jay/J... Snidget 02-06-08 13
   RE: More Alicia, Brandy, Charles. J... whimsey 02-06-08 15
   RE: More Alicia, Brandy, Charles. J... cahaya 02-06-08 16
 Chickezie Snidget 02-06-08 17
   RE: Chickezie cahaya 02-06-08 21
 RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Audi... cahaya 02-06-08 18
   RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Audi... emydi 02-07-08 29
 Danny Snidget 02-06-08 20
   RE: Danny cahaya 02-06-08 23
   RE: Danny whimsey 02-06-08 24
       RE: Danny Snidget 02-06-08 26
 164 got through to Hollywood Snidget 02-06-08 22
   RE: 164 got through to Hollywood cahaya 02-06-08 25
 And on to Hollywood... whimsey 02-06-08 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-06-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Rest"
Lots of wind, looks like the rain has moved through so hopefully the power will stay on.

Can't we do just best auditions, nope we've got some best of the worst as well.

02-06-08, 08:15 PM (EST)
2. "Luke, Victor, Amy, Tiffany"
Luke Reeder. I have no idea what this song is. Simon says everything is slightly mad.

Victor, our next different isn't always better. Randy says it is like a sheep.

Poor girl from big family. Randy likes the shoes. 1/4 Japanese. Singing Blue Bayou Amy Davis, um she has some sheep in there as well. Simon says yes. Randy likes the possibility, got over the nerves and a better songs. Randy says yes if she will work hard so she is going to Hollywood.

Tiffany, McCambell Sings in church choir, Make her warms ups stop. Oh dear Unique usually isn't good. "Hallelujah" She has volume, I'll give her that. Simon asks if God has a return policy. Simon says she can't sing, and they send her off. Encore in the holding room and someone shushes her.

whimsey 4411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-08, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-08 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

In honor of the "Best of the Worst" I'll be serving:

Long Island Ice Teas .... in very tall glasses. The the best of the worst snacks, pork rinds, Cheetos and slices Granny Smith apples with caramel dip!

If that doesn't sedate/put you in a coma, I give up.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I'll help myself to an after-dinner Long Island Tea. Thank you.

6. "RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Chugs a Long Island Ice Tea.

Thanks, I needed that.

4. "Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin"
Various twosomes

And a love triangle. Twins that are kinda dating the same girl. She brings her little doggie with her. She started dating Chris and then ended up with Cory. Cory and Chris Lane taking on the Britnam twins. Lots of here we go without going anywhere. Finally start rapping, and the one that is making noise needs to stop. Simon says very amateurish. Paula says work on not falling apart when you forget something. Girlfriend is shocked.

Ashley hands over Panda the Pomeranian puppy. Simon is going to steal the dog. "Red Heels" but singing it as "Black Heels". The twins don't think she is that good. Simon says it was excruciating while having way too much of a good time patting the puppies. The twins says they tell her she is good but she is not. Ashley asks if today is opposite day. Simon says the dog wants him to adopt him to get away from her voice. They tell her she will use her looks to get what she wants but she isn't going to Hollywood.

Cardin McKinney, waitress from Nashville. "When I don't leave" from Dreamgirls. Simon says she comes over as very theatrical, not contemporary recording artist. Paula says she can sing, mature voice. Randy says yes, thinks she can grow. Simon says no, but Paula sends her through.

02-06-08, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-08 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

Just after Ashley walks in, Simon says he'd like to have the dog, and she says he can have whatever he wants! (Well.)

Total amateurs, these three, but at least they had the sense to make light of it, with their 5 minutes of fame.

Cardin looks like one of those that will disappear in the next weeding out round.

02-06-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-08 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

I forgot all three immediately, had to think about who they were. The adorable dog reminded me. Ashley thinks she'll marry well, when she'll just marry pregnant.

02-06-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin"
More Panda, Less Three Company Twins.

*hic*

02-06-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin"
More tea, Snidget? I got plenty.

02-06-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin"
Sure, sounds like a good idea.

Is this what Paula has in her cup? It really helps to get through these auditions.

02-06-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Cory, Chris, Ashley, Cardin"
The drink must be the secret!

BTW, my neighbor wants you all to know that Alli and pork rinds - well you can guess.

02-06-08, 08:38 PM (EST)
9. "JoAnne, Alicia."
JoAnne Borgella, Plus size model. Been told a lot if she lost weight she could be a singer. She has sung the National Anthem at Madison Square Garden. "I Love You" Celine Dion. Paula thinks she is stunning, beautiful tone and effortless. Thinks she is stunning. Simon asks if Paula loved her voice. Randy says the voice is funny out of her and gets small in the upper register. Simon says no. Paula says yes, so does Randy. Simon liked her, nice girl.

Alicia Stelso, She is very very blond. She says she is unique. "Surrender" by Celine Dion. I think she swallowed Dolly Parton. Stop.Holding.Those.Notes.That.Long. Simon asks who her teacher is, and what happens when she sings in public. He agrees she gets attention. He says it was an absolutely dreadful audition, painful, wrong song. Paula won't say dreadful, she has a pretty voice when she doesn't push it. Randy says she sounds like Dolly Parton. Randy wants her to sing some Dolly Parton, she doesn't know any, so they send her off to learn some.

After the break we see the rest of the audition.

02-06-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: JoAnne, Alicia."
JoAnne did seem kind of "Betty Boop" for a minute. Alicia, that should be entertaining.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: JoAnne, Alicia."
See I really liked Joanne. I loved her voice. Simon just has a thing against plus size people--he doesn't think they will make money for him. I liked her a lot more than the girl on Tues whose father just died who I thought was okay but was def going to go thru bc of her story

I really did not like Amy or the Dolly Parton girl

I liked the guy at the end that sang Luther Vandross and I'm not sure about the last guy who got cut in Hollywood last year...it looks like from the previews for Hollywood week that he has some trouble.

02-06-08, 08:49 PM (EST)
13. "More Alicia, Brandy, Charles. Jay/Joshua"
Can the ditz learn the song? "Islands in the Stream" Other than the making every sentence a question thing it was a'ight. Randy and Paula loved it. Simon says it isn't his audition anymore. Randy says Sweet and Pure, Simon says she is going to Dollywood Hollywood. Simon hates to admit it, but they were right.

Brandy Gregory. Over theatrical, Simon said it was over when she started getting strippery.

Charles Leviner. Can they bleep all the words?

Jay Smoove. Says he has the Wow factor. Original song. "Beautiful Lady" Joshua Moreland is his real name. Aaaaaawwwwwooooooooo. Randy says he likes to go up in the helium areal. Simon comments there will be 10,000 dogs outside. Simon says it was corny over the top revolting performance. He hated it. Randy says not ready, so no. Paula says no. Noes all the way across. They try to get Ryan in to sweep up the flower petals for them. Simon takes over for the girl who is sweeping it up. Simon apologizes that Ryan was patronizing.

02-06-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
15. "RE: More Alicia, Brandy, Charles. Jay/Joshua"
Well, Alicia came through - who'd a thought?

The rest were just sad.

02-06-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
16. "RE: More Alicia, Brandy, Charles. Jay/Joshua"
What a lovefest that was when Simon finally admitted that he agreed with Randy and Paula on Alicia. Simon did like her, but he was right in that she sang a poor audition.

Just making the cut, I think.

02-06-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
17. "Chickezie"
We have seen Simon lose his temper and his patience, and he is starting to lose his mind.

Montage of name problems Decides to get every name wrong one day.

Chickezie Eze. Tried out last year. "All The Woman I Need" Simon thinks he is interesting, not sure the voice is that interesting. Simon says I know all about you. Paula thinks his voice is interesting and he is talented. And we have to have the pause before he comes out with the Golden Ticket.

02-06-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Chickezie"
We have seen Simon lose his temper and his patience, and he is starting to lose his mind.

In his seat, after what he goes through in a day, I would too!

02-06-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Just curious... how many are they sending off to Hollywood?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: AI7-2/6 "Rest of the Rest" Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
they said 164 at end of show

02-06-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
20. "Danny"
Danny Noriega, nerves took over him last year. "Proud Mary". Simon is giving him bedroom eyes. Simon says he has a very good voice and more confident. He says he is trying to be himself. Randy says best he's seen. Paula says he knows who he is and they don't expect that voice out of him. Three yeses and he's off to Hollywood.

Final Montage. Simon says he wants to keep doing it.

02-06-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Danny"
Not bad for a return shot by Danny. He's a rough cut gem, so we'll see if the future audition coaching helps him out. He's likable enough.

Thanks, Snidg!

02-06-08, 09:10 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Danny"
Simon is giving him bedroom eyes.

That's it! That's it!

02-06-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Danny"
Don't tell me you are cutting my off!

*hic*

I swear that was what he looked like he was doing.

02-06-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
22. "164 got through to Hollywood"
They say last year about the drama.

This year about the music, with new twists.

02-06-08, 09:11 PM (EST)
25. "RE: 164 got through to Hollywood"
Yup, that answers the question I asked a little bit earlier. 164? Wow, still a lot of weeding out to do. This season's crop looks interesting. Not many guys of note, though.

02-06-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
27. "And on to Hollywood..."
Thank you guys. Great job.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •