The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI7-2/5 Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-08, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI7-2/5 Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's auditions where Randy says dawg and hides behind paper, Paula's drugs take control of her central nervous system and causes her to do something totally inexplicable, Simon repeats the same 25 insults he has used at every city for the last several years, Ryan smiles at all the inmates they let out of various assorted institutions so they can fill up a stadium and we get 3.5 nanoseconds of people we will actually see again sometime later this season.

Apparently American Idol ran out of cities because they are claiming the Atlanta auditions are the last city that will be getting its own night with tomorrow being "The Best of the Rest" auditions for a very low value of "Best".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Atlanta Snidget 02-05-08 1
   RE: Atlanta cahaya 02-05-08 2
       RE: Atlanta Snidget 02-05-08 4
       RE: Atlanta whimsey 02-05-08 11
 Joshua Snidget 02-05-08 3
   RE: Joshua Ahtumbreez 02-06-08 24
 JP Asia'h Snidget 02-05-08 5
   RE: JP Asia'h cahaya 02-05-08 6
       RE: JP Asia'h whimsey 02-05-08 13
   RE: JP Asia'h DearAbby 02-05-08 7
       RE: JP Asia'h Snidget 02-05-08 12
   RE: JP Asia'h mrc 02-06-08 23
       RE: JP Asia'h Ahtumbreez 02-06-08 25
           RE: JP Asia'h mrc 02-06-08 27
   RE: Asia'h Glow 02-06-08 29
 Drink of the night whimsey 02-05-08 8
   RE: Drink of the night Snidget 02-05-08 10
       RE: Drink of the night cahaya 02-05-08 16
 Brooke Snidget 02-05-08 9
 RE: AI7-2/5 Auditions-East Coast S... cahaya 02-05-08 14
 Eva, Alexandrea Snidget 02-05-08 15
 Nathan, Amanda Snidget 02-05-08 17
   RE: Nathan, Amanda Glow 02-06-08 30
 Josiah Snidget 02-05-08 18
   RE: Josiah whimsey 02-05-08 20
       RE: Josiah Ahtumbreez 02-06-08 26
           RE: Josiah Glow 02-06-08 31
 19 made it from Atlanta Snidget 02-05-08 19
 Thanks for joining... whimsey 02-05-08 21
 RE: AI7-2/5 Auditions-East Coast S... jbug 02-05-08 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-05-08, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Atlanta"
And they've found people who do well here before, will they find anyone this time?

12,000 turned out.

Paula is optimistic. Ryan's parents showed up.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-08, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Atlanta"
Should be interesting... I wouldn't be a bit surprised they find a gem or two down there. And maybe even fewer clowns.

I'll be watching but I dunno how much I'll be posting... my son's coming over and I'll be home-cookin' fried chicken. Instead of drinks tonight, I'll pass around a platter of cahaya's crispy fried chicken wings. How's that?

02-05-08, 08:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Atlanta"
I'll have a few. Virtual fried chicken's got no calories.

whimsey 4411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-08, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Atlanta"
Ooops...should have read before posting. I'd love some of your fried chicken cahaya.

02-05-08, 08:13 PM (EST)
3. "Joshua"
Joshua Jones repairs glass for a living. "Don't Stop Me Now" By Queen.

Simon wants him to stop the demonic stuff with his eyes. They have him turn around and sing. Paula makes the boys shut up so they can listen to him. Simon wishes they had done that to Clay Aiken years ago. Simon says it was karaoke. Paula says yest and so does Randy and he is through to Hollywood. He had four leaf clovers on the back of his contestant number sticker.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Joshua"
Why was he put thru?! I thought he was horrible.

Agman took me to the islands

02-05-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
5. "JP Asia'h "
JP Tjmaland (or something like that) auditioned in season 4. He was two before Carrie Underwood. Don't see the star quality people say he has. "Me and My Gang" Simon says Joshua come on. He is a music major. He says he majors in singing. Simon says I am not being rude you are that bad and my pen has more charisma. Randy say yes for composition. Simon won't let anyone talk.

Paula montage of can't say no. And Simon asking her Yes or No.

Asia'h Epperson comes from a poor family. Called Dad to say she was on her way to the audition and 30 minutes later Brother calls to say Dad passed away in a car wreck. "How Do I Live" They complimented her on her smile and how she dressed for the audition. Nice tone to her voice. She loses it toward the end. Simon likes her and says it was tough, well done. Paula says she is very brave and her passion came through and she should go to Hollywood. Randy says she sounded brilliant. Three yeses and through to Hollywood. Simon says her Dad would be proud.

Who is this man and what did he do with Simon. Paula loses it and Simon is trying to console her. WTH?

02-05-08, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JP Asia'h "
Asia'h. There's a gem.

(Gems of tears, too, even by Paula. Sweet.)

02-05-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: JP Asia'h "
Asia'h and her story .... my goodness. Hope you don't mind if take a nip of the Fuzzy Navel.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-08, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JP Asia'h "
Who else thinks JP should find a job as an auctioneer?

And the performance by Asia'h made me tear up, right along with Paula.

12. "RE: JP Asia'h "
Yep she did good what with the back story.

*sniff*

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: JP Asia'h "
Maybe it's just me, but if I was on my way to an AI audition and found out my dad had died unexpectedly, I would turn around and go home. I liked the gal's voice, but I question her judgment.

02-06-08, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: JP Asia'h "
If my kid was on her way to an AI audition and I died, I would want her to go ahead and audition. Her not taking her chance is not going to change what happened to me.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: JP Asia'h "
Different strokes, I guess.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Asia'h "
I won't be voting if this chick makes it through because I'd have to vote for her whether I really wanted to or not.

02-05-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
8. "Drink of the night "
Is a Georgia Peach Fuzzy Navel. With a dish of toasted pecans fresh from the oven.

10. "RE: Drink of the night "
Woo Hoo. Fuzzy Navels!!!

Pecans are good too.

02-05-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Drink of the night "
(*pops in a few pecans - and a Fuzzy Navel*)

02-05-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
9. "Brooke"
Brooke Helvie Pagent Girl, Miss South Florida. She's been performing since she was 4. She thinks Simon is a teddy bear. She is her to prove pagent girls can sing. "Whose Lovin' You". Can she put anymore runs in that. Simon says it wasn't bad. Paula says she can sing. Randy says good pop voice. Randy Yes, Paula Yes, Three Yeses and she shatters glass with her scream and hugs Simon, and Paula and Randy.

Simon says she could be the most annoying person he has ever met. He really didn't want her to sing well.

Return to stunned faces watching a montage of Glamorous Life by the people who should never sing again. Lots of lost lyrics during the fast parts. Gramolous, oh the frouncy frouncy, yike can that be any more sterotyped from the Asian girl?

02-05-08, 08:45 PM (EST)
14. "RE: AI7-2/5 Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
After this last girl, it's looking more and more like a hugfest down South.

02-05-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
15. "Eva, Alexandrea"
Miss Attitude. Eva Miller. She is here for Simon, he is hot. "A Thousand Mile" Her contestant number falls off to get away from her and then she trips on it. Simon says this is a joke. She says she wasn't trying to fall. Simon has her come close and look in his eyes and tell me this is a serious audition. She says she has sung in church. Simon says it was the dancing more than the fall. Simon says Eva the singing, c'mon. People tell her she has a good voice. Simon says you don't like me anymore. She says she still likes him and he gives her a hug. Randy says no, not good enough. It is a no and she tears up the offending AI contestant number sticker.

93 year old Grandma in tow. Alexandrea Lushingon. Doing "My Funny Valentine" Randy says excellent as she is 16. Three yeses and she is through to Hollywood. Grandma says don't let me cry they are taking pictures.

02-05-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
17. "Nathan, Amanda"
Montage of people who do not look like Pop stars and don't sing like them either. Jimbo, is that you in he skirt? Wait is that guy a castrati?

Nathan Hite 16, ninth grad repeater who thinks he can have witty retorts. "Paralyzer" Can move as much as he wants. *cringe* Simon says it is a "bedroom audition" When you sing along with the record. Nathan asks if he keeps them written on a piece of paper. Simon asks if he wants to be a smart azz or listen. Simon says yes he has them written down on a piece of paper. Simon says have I written down Not Funny Can't sing. Tries to get in a boy band slam. Nathan thinks it is the lack of spooning.

Amanda Overmyer Nurse, does home health care, and rides motorcycles. Janis Joplin "Mean Woman" Simon wants to here another song, not the put on. "Travelin' Band" Paula and Randy love her. Trillion percent yes from Randy, three yeses and through to Hollywood.

I really liked that.

02-06-08, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Nathan, Amanda"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-08 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

Dude said his name and I said, "I dated a Nathan Hite but I think he spelled his last name different." My husband asked me if he looked like that and I was all, "*shrug* probably. He had lighter hair. I remember that." I forgot all about him until then.

Amanda totally reminds me of Dilana.

02-05-08, 09:06 PM (EST)
18. "Josiah"
Tonight is going fast. I think that is a good thing.

Montage of Golden Tickets flying out the door.

Home for the last contestant is in the parking lot. Josiah Leming lives in his car for the last 10 months playing shows. His family doesn't know. He says he doesn't have anybody, but it will all be worth it some day. "To Run" He wrote it. Says he has more ambition than you will find in any other 18 year old. Simon says you sound English when you sing. When you talk it is American. Simon asks him to sing a Soul Patrol song for him. They think the accent is weird. Paula adores it. Randy says he would like him better in a band. Paula says there is a lot of personality we haven't seen. Randy says he is interesting and he says yes. Three yeses and through to Hollywood.

Simon says the British are taking over.

02-05-08, 09:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Josiah"
Wonder if he's really 18, really living in his car. This is one of those situations that encouraging him may jeopardize his well being. Wonder if he'll be back for Hollywood.

02-06-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Josiah"
I hope he does well.

02-06-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Josiah"
me too.

02-05-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
19. "19 made it from Atlanta"
Montage of the Golden ticket holders.

Auditioned over 100,000

Saved the Best for last. Did that guy pull his eye out?

Tomarrow, the Best of the rest. For a very strange value of "Best"

02-05-08, 09:24 PM (EST)
21. "Thanks for joining..."
and hosting. As always, you great!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-08, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: AI7-2/5 Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Thanks for this ya'll. We had storms tonite and lost our electric from 6:15 till about 9:00.
I usually flip from AI to TBL.
Now I gotta find out what happened on TBL.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •