The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IDEA?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mightyjoeyoung 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mightyjoeyoung Click to send private message to mightyjoeyoung Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IDEA?!"
Alright, I was browsing through the pictures on http://www.survivorfever.net/es-ep4.html I saw the second one down on the left and thought the table looked familiar. So I went searching once more and found the picture here
http://survivorhunks.com/GabrielCade/Gallery/05.htm this looks like the same table. I think that the tribes will be merging tonight and the MB is just trying to throw us off by showing us pictures of Maraamu tribe members together but they are really at the Rotu tribe. The two tribes merged and decided to stay at Rotu.

Anyone agree?
(SORRY, Don't know how to put in pictures!)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IDEA?! SurvivinDawg 03-20-02 1
   RE: IDEA?! Stolimadras 03-20-02 3
 RE: IDEA?! MeToo 03-20-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-02, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IDEA?!"
'Fraid not. Having seen more of that Gabe pic, I remember that the "table" was the Rotu Crate with the side still attached. The Maraamu tables are the crate tops BUT have legs and open space beneath.

Also, the backgrounds don't match.

Also, it's clearly the sandy beach of Maraamu that the Maraamu's are on. However, if you were right and it WAS the same place, then possibly post-merge they might decide to come live in Maraamu instead of Rotu!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: IDEA?!"
>However, if
>you were right and it
>WAS the same place, then
>possibly post-merge they might decide
>to come live in Maraamu
>instead of Rotu!

I remember in my research that the land in question with the legal issues was the Moomoo land, so as to avoid any further confilct MB would have to move them to Rotu with any merge

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IDEA?!"
It begs the question, where did they get the table? Is it possible that this is a challenge? I can't see a buff on Gina or Rob, but maybe that's just the camera angle. In the picture on the top right, what is the object to the left? Is it a piece of their shelter, or is it part of an obstacle course? Sorry, but I'm looking at these pictures on an old laptop with a vicious glare.

MeToo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •