The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI7-1/30 Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-08, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI7-1/30 Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of the never ending parade of people who are slowly sapping the will to live from all who watch it.

These auditions are never going to end are they.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Miami Snidget 01-30-08 1
   RE: Miami DearAbby 01-30-08 2
       RE: Miami Snidget 01-30-08 5
           RE: Miami cahaya 01-30-08 12
   RE: Miami Snidget 01-30-08 3
 Shannon, Robbie Snidget 01-30-08 4
 Ghaleb, Corliss, Brittney Snidget 01-30-08 6
   RE: Ghaleb, Corliss, Brittney DearAbby 01-30-08 7
   RE: Ghaleb, Corliss, Brittney cahaya 01-30-08 8
       RE: Ghaleb, Corliss, Brittney DearAbby 01-30-08 11
 Red shoes DearAbby 01-30-08 9
   RE: Red shoes cahaya 01-30-08 13
 Suzanne, Ramiele Snidget 01-30-08 10
 Day Two, Syesha, Natashia, Ilsy Snidget 01-30-08 14
   RE: Day Two, Syesha, Natashia, Ilsy Snidget 01-30-08 15
       RE: Day Two, Syesha, Natashia, Ilsy cahaya 01-30-08 17
   RE: Day Two, Syesha, Natashia, Ilsy cahaya 01-30-08 16
   Syesha Glow 01-31-08 24
 Julie Snidget 01-30-08 18
   RE: Julie cahaya 01-30-08 19
 Brandon Snidget 01-30-08 20
   RE: Brandon cahaya 01-30-08 21
       RE: Brandon cahaya 01-30-08 22
           RE: Brandon Snidget 01-30-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-30-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Miami"
Over 10,000 in line

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-08, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Miami"
Welcome back, Snidget!

01-30-08, 08:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Miami"
Thanks. Hoping for a hiccup of epic proportions.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Miami"
Be careful what you wish for. (*hiccup*)

There were some pretty weird contestants on last night.

01-30-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Miami"
"Rhythm is gonna getchu"

Crowd shots.

Paula on time. and in a dress judged as slutty by the other.

01-30-08, 08:17 PM (EST)
4. "Shannon, Robbie"
Meat Market girl. She's won a lot of things, and could be a championship belcher. Please lose the beret.

Shannon McGoucgh "Cry Baby" By Janis Joplin. Well she has me sobbing, and I don't have a hangover like Simon. She won't hear them beg her not to sing more. Simon: Sounds like you are eating. Randy, like you are trying to sound like here. She has never had anyone say she sings bad before. Simon says most people don't know about singing. Randy says she almost seems tone deaf.

Former Boy Bander turned to Rock. Robbie Carrico. "Simple Kind of Man" Simon: Quite Good. Randy, nice voice kinda cool. Paula doing something weird turning in her seat but it's three yeses and he's off to Hollywood. Silly String attack by his family.

01-30-08, 08:31 PM (EST)
6. "Ghaleb, Corliss, Brittney"
Pan flute playing guy. Montage of bad auditions. Fake Harmonica guy.

Gypsy music playing guy from Venezuela. Ghaleb Emachah Singing Marc Antony. "Not Afraid to Love" Simon would like him if he was drunk. Sober it doesn't work. Paula says the problem is a very strong accent, the tone is talented. LALALALALALLA not listening to Simon. Paula gets up and wanders around. Randy says he can really sing. She is still LALALALLALALALLALALA She says yes and gives him a hug. He's going to Hollywood. Kissed everyone in sight.

Corlis Smith and Brittney Wescott. Say they were separated at birth. Britney likes the skinny Guys Corlis likes the Chubby ones. Audition together. Ryan's too skinny but they are flirting with Randy.

Corliss sings "Take Five" to Randy as directed by Simon. Randy Simon wants to know if he has tingles. Brittany sings to Simon "My Guy" Gets a smile out of Simon. Randy says he likes the Jazz thing at 20. Simon says yes to both of them. Paula says she loves them both and yes to both. Randy is also a yes and Paula has them come over to kiss up on Randy and Simon. Ryan doesn't want to be too close to the door. Lots of screaming and hugging. Ryan tries to get them to breath.

01-30-08, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ghaleb, Corliss, Brittney"
After Paula hugs Ghaleb, Simon looks off camera and points to her drink and says, "You better check what's in it."

01-30-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ghaleb, Corliss, Brittney"
Corliss and Brittney, what a duo. I didn't hear the voice coming either - they were both actually quite good. One or both of them (maybe Corliss) might progress quite a bit urther in the competition.

01-30-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ghaleb, Corliss, Brittney"
I totally agree. I was waiting to stick my fingers in my ears but was pleasantly surprised.

01-30-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
9. "Red shoes"
Simon must have missed the memo. Paula and Randy are both wearing bright red shoes, but he has on black ones.

01-30-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Red shoes"
So that probably explains why he got outvoted on Ramiele.

Yeah, Simon, maybe she sounds a bit like a hotel singer, but you've already let through some shower singers.

01-30-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
10. "Suzanne, Ramiele"
Suzanne Toon, performing arts students. Pregnant at 18. Dad is out of the picture. Wants to do this for her kid. "I Can't Make You Love Me." Paula says she has a sultry sexiness. Simon says she gets more attractive as she sings. Yes, Yes, Randy says yes but watch the pitch and the melody. Going to Hollywood.

Jasmine Trias flashback, oh because we have another Filipino.

Simon thinks Ramiele Malubay is cute singing "Natural Woman" Paula seal claps. Simon thinks she isn't contemporary, like a hotel singer. Randy says you have a big voice. Simon goes off on the height thing. Paula and Randy say yes and she's through to Hollywood

01-30-08, 08:49 PM (EST)
14. "Day Two, Syesha, Natashia, Ilsy"
Ah, Mom says Simon is her favorite.

Syesha Mercodo attracting things with positive thinking. Dad was an addict, recently graduated from rehab and gets some on camera air time. Singing "Think Freedom" Paula like it and the last note will not end. Simon thought it had too much effort. Randy thinks one of the best from Florida. Paula says yes, three yeses and she is through.

Natashia Blaich. "At Last" Randy says old school. three yeses and off to Hollywood.

Ilsy Lorena Pinot. Didn't get the song. They liked it and she is through

01-30-08, 08:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Day Two, Syesha, Natashia, Ilsy"
They really rushed those last two girls, didn't they?

01-30-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Day Two, Syesha, Natashia, Ilsy"
Yeah... looking at the editing, they're giving some time for back stories like the one girl's dad out of rehab (and it was kind of sweet, I thought). But the airtime for that cuts on some of the rest of it.

Last night, I don't think we even saw about half of the yes's except at the end where they quickly showed the rest of the ones we didn't listen to.

01-30-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Day Two, Syesha, Natashia, Ilsy"
Not a bad collection of lady yes's tonight, much better than last night.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Syesha"
They just replayed this on Howard Stern. *puts fingers in ears* There must have been more to her audition than the ear piercing screaming that I saw on my television. Seriously. Awful.

01-30-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
18. "Julie"
Montage of bad singers. Ok if she needs her fingers in her ears to sing...Yikes I need them in to listen to her.

Richard Valles Didn't get the song title. I don't think it really matters. I didn't know you sing out of the sinuses in your forehead.

Julie Dubela, was on American Juniors, Top 20. Doesn't believe in mediocrity. Confident coming in. Janis Joplin "Me and Bobby Mcgee" Simon asks if she has been called precocious. Wants it without all the weird acting. Very over-rehearsed. Randy says Voice in not on point. Randy not ready, yet. And it's a no and she starts singing again. Simon says to go to LA to be an actress. And she is arguing back. Not a good enough audition. After she goes out Simon says over-indulged. Oh yes honey, you are acting. Oh, she could have sung for the Red Sox. She sang so good at 12, but she sang, what the heck happened. You are so acting when you say you aren't acting.

01-30-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Julie"
Oh, dear, this Julie lass. She obviously has the talent. And even the Junior Idol stage experience. And what they showed when she was 12 and younger was really good.

She blew her interview almost from the beginning. If she'd just started singing soon after she walked in the door, she might have gotten away with it by hiding her attitude. Looks like a young, talented kid turned into a spoiled brat.

01-30-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
20. "Brandon"
Uh-Oh cranking up the performance all day.

And he comes in making Ms Spears look like she forgot how to be Manic.

Brandon. "I'll Make Love To You" Paula says excuse me. Weird Falsetto. Own song, I'm the next American Idol. Oh dear, Urkel really has gone down hill.

Simon says you are confident, but the audition was desparate. He wants to finish his performance. Hat tricks. More of the funny voice. Simon walks off, Randy walks off and they say no as they leave. Paula says thank you and off goes. Ryan says kills both his stand up and singing career in 3 minutes.

Montage of tears and a montage of joy.

01-30-08, 09:11 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Brandon"
Not many guys highlighted tonight (aside from the absurdly weird ones). We see a few in the montage of joy.

It's lookin' like another bad season for the guys.

01-30-08, 09:13 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Brandon"
Thanks, Snidget for the running commentary!

You're good, in more ways than one.

01-30-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Brandon"
Your welcome.

Thanks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •