The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

tempo 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tempo Click to send private message to tempo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
I've read the posts in support of her and I have to say I totally disagree. What was with that hysterical scream she let out when she accidentally got pinched??? She was overreacting and behaved very unprofessionally. I think the editing unfortunately portrayed the stylist in a bad light but she was clearly reacting to Toccara's Diva-like behaviour. She's a plus size model and that's great but she has to be realistic and understand the limitations in the range of clothing that is available for her. I liked her in the past, but I think this week she acted like a spoiled brat.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... Weeping_Willow 11-07-04 1
 RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... Kimzee 11-08-04 2
 I agree agree agree!!! unwind 11-08-04 3
 RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... Feva4diva 11-09-04 4
   RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... ginger 11-09-04 5
 RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... unitabackup 11-09-04 6
 RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... realitychick 11-10-04 7
   RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... Feva4diva 11-10-04 8
       RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... tempo 11-10-04 9
           RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... angelina0827 11-11-04 10
               RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... RSim6100 11-11-04 14
               RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... realitychick 11-12-04 17
           RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... Feva4diva 11-11-04 11
               RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... tempo 11-11-04 12
                   RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... ginger 11-11-04 13
                       RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... RSim6100 11-11-04 15
                   RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... Feva4diva 11-12-04 16
 RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... Kelly_Smith 11-16-04 18
   RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... kindergentler 11-18-04 19
       RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... tempo 11-18-04 20
 RE: Toccara's behavior was appallin... jam1ja 11-18-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Weeping_Willow 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-07-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Weeping_Willow Click to send private message to Weeping_Willow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
I thought she over reacted a bit too with the scream she let out, but maybe it just really hurt! Also I'm sure all the designers probably knew there was a plus size model in the bunch so I think that they should have had some clothing available for her. Some of the designers comments about her were also unecessary in my opinion.

Kimzee 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kimzee Click to send private message to Kimzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
I disagree. So yes her scream was loud, but everyone has a stronger reaction to anything after they are insulted. The stylist was RUDE and OUT OF LINE. Tocarra just wanted to be treated like the other girls. I mean really a parking attendant, that is just a horrible "character" to play compared to the the costumes that the other women on the show got to weak. I dont think Toccara had a diva attitude all of a sudden when she never has. Toccara has always been positive and expected the good karma that she sends out to be returned to her. The stylist in all honesty was being a ##### and is juat bias against Tocarra because she is a larger model. Tocarra had a right to get upset.

unwind 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-04, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail unwind Click to send private message to unwind Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I agree agree agree!!!"
She was absolutely appalling. i mean, being confident is a good thing, but you have to know when to shut up and get the job done. when the stylist was doing her best to dress her, and telling her that she need to be versitle and know how to wear casual shirts for cataloges, she just went psycho and said that she just wants to be high fashion. i mean, who is she kidding?! and she totally over reacted and scared everyone there when she screamed. i could see her being a total obnoxious diva wanting everything only the way she wants. i don't even beleive in her confidence because people who are really confident don't have to sceam that they are confident 24/7.

Feva4diva 342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-09-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Feva4diva Click to send private message to Feva4diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
But... You also have to understand that confident people also have feelings... Yes, even confident people get hurt too! Everyone is not a brick wall... We have tears to cry, and at times when you want to be treated as all the other girls, well more looked at as a model, not just one of those plus-sized model that is trying to break barriers, people like that dumb stylist, stupid Janice, and that idoit Michael Bowley is going to say things that will hurt your feelings. I think most of the reason why she was crying was because they do not accept the fact that she is a larger girl. Thats just my opinion. Its hard trying to get people to understand you when you are outside of what people normally see. We normally see thinner looking women in the High Fashion Industry, but... we are not too used to seeing a bigger woman in the High Fashion Industry, so its hard to get used to that for stylist, and for idioits like Michael and Janice. As for the catalog thing, I thought catalog modelings was one of the most high paying jobs, and steady jobs as a model. I do not see why she would not want to do that, but hey everyone is different. Even Tyra Banks does Victorias Secret Catalog work. I mean its all about being versatile. Honestly, I would have probably screamed that loud if she pinched me accidently with a pin too... Depending on how hard it the pinch was... And about the parking attendant suit... whatever it was called... My honest opinion on that is basically she did not really have to get all upset about it. I mean, sometimes as a model you are going to have to wear things that you do not want to wear (like smaller shoes) but the entire purposed of that is to wear it to the best of your ability, and "definetly rock it"... like Eva said.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
Like Janice and Tyra's little tiff about plus sizery, I felt like that whole exchange with the Mean Mean Fashionista was staged. You can laugh at me at the end of the season, but I feel like we're heading (via editing) toward a against-all-naysayers-underdog-plus-sized win.

unitabackup 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
I'm not sure what happened (with the pinch) but I think I would have shattered glass too if someone were trying to squeeze my body into (whatever she was trying to do back there).

And, I think you have to factor in the surprise angle, or maybe it was she knew it might happen and then it did, which startled her.

For me, the reaction to the pinch is fine.

And although I'm rather unclear about Toccara's behavior (was she being a diva?), let's just say for argument's sake she was. You would think that someone trying to win a competition that was designed for "skinny" people would be saying the "please and thank you" speech each and every time someone wanted her to do something, regardless of what the accomodations were.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-10-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
I wonder, wonder, wonder. Here's my question, remember when that Bowers guy told Cassie that her hips were too large? I wonder what Janice's hip measurement is...

11-10-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Feva4diva Click to send private message to Feva4diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
You know, that is a good point. Thanks for bringing that up. Now I am starting to wonder also.

11-10-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tempo Click to send private message to tempo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
It's irrelevant. She's no longer a model.

angelina0827 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelina0827 Click to send private message to angelina0827 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
I Disagree. If Janice can crown herself the worlds first supermodel and, judge everyone else in the harshest way possible. then I say, What's good for the goose is good for the gander. let's see those measurements to those hips. They may only be a quarter of a inch bigger than the other girl. But, it would be so worth it. It would make for great television. Let's face it, Janice is rude, arrogant,conceited, and the list goes on and on. The show would not be the same without her. She is someone you just love to hate. As much as I hate to admit it, I just can't wait to hear what comes flying out of that mouth of hers.

RSim6100 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RSim6100 Click to send private message to RSim6100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
>I Disagree. If Janice can crown
>herself the worlds first supermodel
>and, judge everyone else in
>the harshest way possible. then
>I say, What's good for
>the goose is good for
>the gander. let's see those
>measurements to those hips. They
>may only be a quarter
>of a inch bigger than
>the other girl. But, it
>would be so worth it.
>It would make for great
>television. Let's face it, Janice
>is rude, arrogant,conceited, and the
>list goes on and on.
>The show would not be
>the same without her. She
>is someone you just love
>to hate. As much as
>I hate to admit it,
>I just can't wait to
>hear what comes flying out
>of that mouth of hers.
>

FINALLY, someone with a sense of maturity. Yes, without Janice the show would be a bore...

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-12-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
Yeah, I'm with you...get the measuring tape out...let's hear how she measures up to her own comments...

11-11-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
Its pretty relevant for someone who claims that she is the worlds first supermodel (which she's not), and she judges people like shes better than they are, and like she is on top of people...

11-11-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
I doubt that's her real personality. I think she's created a camped-up extreme persona for entertainment's sake. She is like the female version of Simon Cowell.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
True dat. *sighs*
I am sad T. was eliminated. I still say she's got a better shot at a modeling career than Dead-Eyed Ann.

RSim6100 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-04, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RSim6100 Click to send private message to RSim6100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
>True dat. *sighs*
>I am sad T. was eliminated.
> I still say she's
>got a better shot at
>a modeling career than Dead-Eyed
>Ann.
>
>
>
>

I hear ya. Why does Tocarra have to act like a tap dancing Negro? The other girls do not have to cheese up so neither should she!

11-12-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-04 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-12-04 AT 12:04PM (EST)

You know Tempo, that is also a good point LOLZ. During the Yoga session, she was not all that mean, in fact she was not mean at all during the yoga session.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
I know!! She yelled as if someone shot her! If anyone ever tried to adjust clothes that are VERY tight, you know you can't pick it up with your fingers without a pinch. I thought she was gonna break down crying and then call a lawyer or something. Jeez girl.

kindergentler 74 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kindergentler Click to send private message to kindergentler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
Oh yea you people would just suck it up! you don't know what she felt. Its like being stuck by a pin, you will either jump or make a sound unless your some dysfunctional, product of being tortured at an early age type.

11-18-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
Yes, however it was obvious from watching the clip that the LOUDNESS of her scream was forced.

jam1ja 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jam1ja Click to send private message to jam1ja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Toccara's behavior was appalling this week"
Here behavior was not appaling, maybe a little off key. There is a wonderful world out there for plus sizes. Toccara is considered plus, when you compare her to the others on the show.

She has more character than the rest. They can and should learn a little humility, to be in Toccara's light.

Tocarra, I hope you get to read this, and this Jamaican supports you. Keep your head high, and never change from being you. Let them take you or leave you. They will all come running to you. I would love to meet you one day. Peace to you. You're beautiful outside, but more importantly inside.

Jam1Ja

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •