The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Please keep all sig-pic free discussion of tonight's episode of continuing AI's trek through every city in America to audition every person in the age range and 1/2 of those who are too old.

Does anyone really believe these auditions will ever end?

Anywho, I will not be on the thread tonight so do with this thresd what you will.

Ever feel like a cat that just went away when the house is full of mices?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Drink of the night..... whimsey 01-29-08 1
   RE: Drink of the night..... cahaya 01-29-08 8
       RE: Drink of the night..... whimsey 01-29-08 13
 Chris Bernhiesel whimsey 01-29-08 2
 RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East... whimsey 01-29-08 3
   RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East... DearAbby 01-29-08 5
       RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East... whimsey 01-29-08 7
 Chris DearAbby 01-29-08 4
 Giving it shot whimsey 01-29-08 6
   RE: Giving it shot cahaya 01-29-08 10
 Jason Rich whimsey 01-29-08 9
   RE: Jason Rich cahaya 01-29-08 11
 Jason and Rachael DearAbby 01-29-08 12
 Trading Places whimsey 01-29-08 14
   RE: Trading Places cahaya 01-29-08 15
   Samantha Sidley whimsey 01-29-08 17
       RE: Samantha Sidley cahaya 01-29-08 19
           RE: Samantha Sidley whimsey 01-29-08 23
               RE: Samantha Sidley cahaya 01-29-08 25
       RE: Samantha Sidley Fishercat 01-29-08 34
 Sarah DearAbby 01-29-08 16
   Samantha DearAbby 01-29-08 20
 Angelica DearAbby 01-29-08 18
   RE: Angelica whimsey 01-29-08 21
   RE: Angelica cahaya 01-29-08 22
 David and Johnny DearAbby 01-29-08 24
   RE: David and Johnny cahaya 01-29-08 26
   RE: David and Johnny Glow 01-31-08 38
 Leo DearAbby 01-29-08 27
   RE: Leo cahaya 01-29-08 28
   RE: Leo whimsey 01-29-08 32
       RE: Leo Corvis 01-29-08 33
 To the best co-hosts whimsey 01-29-08 29
 RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East... DearAbby 01-29-08 30
 Thanks cahaya 01-29-08 31
 Thanks! Snidget 01-30-08 35
 RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East... Ahtumbreez 01-30-08 36
   RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East... Snidget 01-30-08 37
   RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East... Glow 01-31-08 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whimsey 4411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-29-08, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Drink of the night....."
Omaha, NE is the scene of the crime tonight. State of corn. So in honor of the state, the drink of the night is:

Everclear punch!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Drink of the night....."
Oh, boy. That sounds like it packs a punch!

01-29-08, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Drink of the night....."
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-08 AT 08:49 PM (EST)

You'll know you had Everclear punch when you wake up the next morning in the basement of a frat house with a red cup in one hand, your roommate's purse in the other, and you can't remember which pair of panties on the floor was yours ......

never mind.

01-29-08, 08:15 PM (EST)
2. "Chris Bernhiesel"
Brings gifts of stuffed animals for all - except Paula is not htere so Simon throws Paul's animal away.

Terrible singer and flips, well he does handstands. He is genuinely grateful that they cam to Omaha. Bu - bye Chris.

01-29-08, 08:17 PM (EST)
3. "RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
In Omaha, Nebraska. Paula's plane is late, so she will miss the first few victims contestants.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-08, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Glad you're here, whimsey!

01-29-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Good to have you join, Abby!

01-29-08, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Chris"
Snidget has mighty big shoes to fill. I hope someone else is out there to help.

First time for AI to visit Omaha, Nebraska. 10,000 hopefuls. Corny jokes about corn. Paula's plane is late, so Simon flirts with Randy.

Chris from Fremont, Nebraska, says he's "ready to explode" and this is "life alternating" {sic} for him. Brings gifts for the judges—a stuffed animal for Randy and a shirt for Simon. Has photo album with pictures of him with Kelly Clarkson. Also has stuffed animal for Paula, which Simon tosses over his shoulder. Attempts to sing "Since You've Been Gone" and does a handstand. Randy: "Is this real?" Simon: "We like you, the bribes, the sucking up, but the singing isn't good enough." Chris auditions to host the red carpet event. Simon tells him to get his local affiliate, Fox 42, to have him for the finale. Chris leaves happy.

01-29-08, 08:21 PM (EST)
6. "Giving it shot"
Since the Goddess Snidget is out tonight, please be gentle, with my hosting attempt.

01-29-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Giving it shot"
Go for it! I'm not good with names or songs, so you're the logical person to do it. I'll hang around with an Everclear Punch in hand.

01-29-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
9. "Jason Rich"
From Iowa, works for his girlfriend's dad.

Earthy, sings country - but forgets the word. Nervous. Tries again, and forgets again. Randy and Simon try to talk him down. #rd attempt - gets further and forgets again. Randy and Simon tell him the next words (kids, that's why they are here, they know everything about music). Jason doesn't seem to get it. Tries again. Finally he gets it and does well. He goes through to Hollywood.

01-29-08, 08:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jason Rich"
Yup. Simons says if the does that on the show, they're off the air!

Then we get a sequence of I Forgot the Lyrics, complete with a red box X and a *bzzt!* That's the cardinal sin of any singer.

01-29-08, 08:30 PM (EST)
12. "Jason and Rachael"
Jason, 21 years old from Stout, Iowa. Being next Idol "seems like a dream." He sings a line or two but is too nervous to continue. Randy tells him to shake it off. Tries again and fails. Simon gives him another chance, but Jason says, "I'm losing it." He finally pulls it together. Randy: "Good voice but no star quality. I'm going to say yes." Simon: "I'm going to give you another shot. You're through to Hollywood."

Paula shows up.

Clips of hopefuls who forgot the lyrics. Paula snoozes.

Rachael, 23-year-old arm-wrestling champ, arm wrestles with Ryan. Wants to arm wrestle with Simon, who says no. Sings a country song. Simon: "You're performing as if you've been doing this for 50 years but are at the end of your career." Randy: "Why do country singers sound like they yodel?" Randy and Paula say yes, Simon says no. Rachael arm-wrestles Paula and wins.

01-29-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
14. "Trading Places "
Ryan asks why they let Goth Girl go, they yell at him for asking. "Think you can do this Ryan?"

Ryan and Paula switched places, and Ryan judges.

01-29-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Trading Places "
Uh oh, I think Ryan is smitten with this girl! It's like they're in love.

Ooooo... a future showmance?

01-29-08, 08:47 PM (EST)
17. "Samantha Sidley"
Samantha is cute, shy and reserved ... I think I hate her. She sings Norah Jones "Don't Know Why" and gives it a smoky rich rendition. Nice job.

Ryan starts to tell her she needs to work on her stage presence (she twist back and forth nervously while she sings). Simon and Randy tear into Ryan for being critical while Paula chimes in from the interview area the he shouldn't criticize. Trading Back. She goes to Hollywood.

01-29-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Samantha Sidley"
Not sure why you'd say you hate her, but for as reserved as she is, she seems to like Ryan a lot. Judging from her performance, I don't think she'll go far with a limited range.

01-29-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Samantha Sidley"
Not sure why you'd say you hate her

She is just too darned cute - I hate cute.

01-29-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Samantha Sidley"
(*laugh*)

Yup, she's that. If she does go further, she'll attract a starry-eyed fan base.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Samantha Sidley"
She imitated Norah essentially, she just didn't put the heart into it like Norah does...

01-29-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
16. "Sarah"
Sarah from Council Bluffs, Iowa, used to be a professional wrestler. Has a trademark evil laugh. Sings something. Simon: "You're strange. I can't imagne you singing that as the final song." Paula says yes, but Randy and Simon say no.

Ryan wants to know why Sarah didn't make it through. He and Paula change places, and he says now he can be overpaid for doing no work.

Paula sends in Samantha, who sings "I Don't Know Why" and sounds just like Nora Jones. Ryan: "I like your voice, but you need more self-confidence." Paula comes in for more judging. Ryan leaves and says he would have said yes. Four yeses, through to Hollywood.

Elizabeth, Denise, Michael all sing and make it through to Hollywood.

20. "Samantha"
Oops! Forgot to add her name to the subject in above post.

01-29-08, 08:50 PM (EST)
18. "Angelica"
Angelica, from Kenosha, Wisconsin, lives with grandparents. She doesn't get along with her father, but she loves him and wants to make him proud. Simon: "Are you nervous?" Angelica: "Yes." Simon: "Imagine Randy in a bikini." She auditions, and all three judges say yes. Ryan calls her daddy and she tells him she's going to Hollywood.

21. "RE: Angelica"
You know how I feel about the sob stories. She did a good job though.

01-29-08, 08:53 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Angelica"
Quite a back story edit there, too. It's nice to see some of these stories, but I wonder how the producers choose who to give the spotlight. Angelica did give a pretty good performance, though.

01-29-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
24. "David and Johnny"
Chris Daughtry has encouraged rockers to step up at AI.

David Cook, from Tulsa, feels like his voice is strong enough to carry him through but not sure if he's what the judges want. Sings "Living on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi. Yes from all three judges.

Johnny compares himself to James Brown. "I'm a hyper 18 year old from Nebraska." Paula has hiccups. He sings "Shout." Cleared up Paula's hiccups. Simon: "In every single way that was everything I hated." Gets a no from all three judges.

01-29-08, 09:02 PM (EST)
26. "RE: David and Johnny"
David was pretty good. Maybe a little cocky, but he's a young guy. He didn't hold back on the vocals and showed a lot of confidence.

(*hiccup*)

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: David and Johnny"
I liked David. He didn't blow me away or anything but I thought it was cute when he walked out the door and the woman that was waiting for him squeeled and he said, "What was that noise?" or something like that. cute.

It gets a little annoying with the constant Chris Daughtry comparisons because there really is no comparison.

01-29-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
27. "Leo"
Montage of poor auditions of "Stuck in the Middle With You."

Auditions draw to a close, only one person left—Leo, from Charlotte, Iowa, a small town with a population of 200. He sings "A Song for You." Paula signals a touchdown; all three judges say yes.

Nineteen golden tickets given out.

Tomorrow night from Miami.

01-29-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Leo"
Not a bad finish there, Leo was surprisingly good.

It would have been nice to hear a snippet of some of those other 19 instead of some of the nonsense we got.

01-29-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Leo"
Lurve Leo - just lurve him.

I actually know where Charlotte is. "one exit" town. I especially lurve that it seemed like the whole town (all twelve of 'em) were there in support. That's one of the best things about Iowa, you just never know - cold weather, Quaker Oats and lovely, lovely folks.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-08, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Leo"
Quaker Oats is not something to love about Iowa. Makes CR stink.

But the people are generally very nice.

01-29-08, 09:11 PM (EST)
29. "To the best co-hosts"
Thank you for being here and being great. Now who is the debignated dirver, *hic*!

01-29-08, 09:11 PM (EST)
30. "RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Thanks, whimsey & cahaya. I don't know about you, but doing this makes me appreciate Snidget even more!

01-29-08, 09:13 PM (EST)
31. "Thanks"
Thanks to Abby for the running commentary with names and songs. I don't see how some of you folks can keep with all of it and post it at the same time. And thanks to whimsey for the added commentary and fun!

01-30-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Thanks!"
Looks like you had it under control (or did a good job of faking it)

Now off to beddiebye!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Was that a drunken hiccup from Paula last night

01-30-08, 07:03 PM (EST)
37. "RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I was worried I was going to miss it on the DVR, I'm not paying that much attention.

There was no missing that.

Yikes!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: AI7-1/29 Endless Auditions-East Coast Spoiler Thread "
and what was with her leaning on the desk with her butt in the air? (was that last night or Tuesday night? I forget because I watched them both last night.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •