The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-02, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
Maraamu is the only tribe shown in the Early Show preview.

Gina and Rob get the mail, bring it back to camp, and Vee reads it to the group:

“Challenges of brain and brawn
Are nothing compared to this,
Your world will turn, your head will spin,
As you stand upon the disk.”

Sounds like the "Twist" is a complete tribal shake-up to me...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This just in from the Early Sho... alleyb 03-20-02 1
   RE: This just in from the Early Sho... Tatina 03-20-02 5
 RE: This just in from the Early Sho... Bungler 03-20-02 2
   RE: This just in from the Early Sho... I_AM_HE 03-20-02 3
       RE: This just in from the Early Sho... SurvivinDawg 03-20-02 4
 RE: This just in from the Early Sho... Lockescythe 03-20-02 6
   RE: This just in from the Early Sho... starshyn99 03-20-02 7
   RE: This just in from the Early Sho... Loree 03-20-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
Also of note, as if MB is laughing at everyone who kept insisting that the "Twist" is somehow weather-related, there is a shot of a tree with one palm frond broken off, but not very recently (already very dead looking).

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-02 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

Really, this will be just like any other challange. The survivors will stand on a plate they will rotate, a smaller version of the caroussels one can see at the playgrounds. The weather phenomenum won't probably take place before the Night 10 - Day 11 anyway, and they only told us to watch the "first ten minutes" just to get people to tune in.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-02, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This just in from the Early Show Preview..."

>Sounds like the "Twist" is a
>complete tribal shake-up to me...

hi alleyb,

I actually got the exact opposite impression. Bryant gave absolutely no hint that there'd be any tribal shake-ups or swaps, and "the disk" hint in the riddle makes me think that the castaways' worlds being turned upside down, twisting, yadda yadda yadda, is all just B.S. I wonder if "the disk" is some kind of anti-gravity kind of thing they get strapped into. But I can't figure out how that would be a challenge.

Whatever it is, though, I see absolutely no tribal shifts this week.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-02, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
Bungler, I'm just repeating what I said in your vidcap thread, but I agree with you. The challenge to me sounds like they're spinning around, and whoever is able to outlast the dizziness and keep standing up wins (prolly the reward, but i wonder if there might not also be an individual immunity on top of the tribal one- would somewhat fit the TP and Kelly G "spoiler," not that I put any stock in it)

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
See the Bungler post... the rotating disc may be the way the tribes are re-distributed!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lockescythe 52 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lockescythe Click to send private message to Lockescythe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
WHEEL OF FORTUNE!

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
Here is an out on a limb brainstorm...

Combining the ideas from Bungler above and Lockerscythe, it could be the survivors get strapped into a big Wheel of Fortune style wheel and are spun and where their head (or whatever indicator) lands, that is the tribe they are placed on or the reward they get or something like that.

Just a thought.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This just in from the Early Show Preview..."
Lockescythe that is exactly what Sean said. You are thinking alike. (scary)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •