The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Gina spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

uwholly12 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uwholly12 Click to send private message to uwholly12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Gina spoiler"
Oh my gawd!!! Long time lurker, and now I'm finally posting.

Here's the scoop:

E! columnist Wanda discussed Gina in her most recent discussion:
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Wanda/Trans/Archive2002/020318.html

Here's the excerpt if you don't want to follow the link:

From hbeers01: I was completely thrown when Hunter was voted off Survivor last week. What about the romance we've all heard about? Is Gina going soon?
Let's just say they'll have plenty of time together before coming back home. It was a Loser Lodge courtship.

From Leisha: This week on Rosie, Hunter said he is not and never has been involved with Gina. What's up with that?
Apparently, Hunter's a private man when it comes to love. Let's just say it's not a "brother-sister relationship," as he said in other interviews, unless we're talkin' the back woods. I've heard from a very reliable source that they're "very close"--Gina has been out to visit Hunter a few times in San Diego, and she's planning on moving within the next month or so.

I'm inclined to believe it. She's got the scoop on all my favorite shows.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Gina spoiler George Tirebiter 03-19-02 1
   RE: New Gina spoiler uwholly12 03-19-02 2
       RE: New Gina spoiler dabo 03-19-02 3
           Gina Weight Loss? Krautboy 03-19-02 4
               RE: Gina Weight Loss? BaquaR13 03-19-02 5
                   Disregard dabo 03-19-02 6
                   RE: Gina Weight Loss? kawee 03-20-02 12
               RE: Gina Weight Loss? SurvivinDawg 03-20-02 7
                   RE: Gina Weight Loss? princesstan 03-20-02 8
                       RE: Gina Weight Loss? Lockescythe 03-20-02 9
                           RE: Gina Weight Loss? Kokoro 03-20-02 11
                   RE: Gina Weight Loss? dabo 03-20-02 10
 RE: New Gina spoiler Kokoro 03-20-02 13
   RE: New Gina spoiler Kokoro 03-21-02 14
       RE: New Gina spoiler PepeLePew13 03-21-02 15
           RE: New Gina spoiler wendyp 03-21-02 16
               RE: New Gina spoiler Kokoro 03-21-02 17
                   RE: New Gina spoiler Spidey 03-21-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-19-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-02 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

Isn't this Wanda character the one who swore Hunter wasn't going anywhere last week? Sorry--that doesn't make her a reliable "spoiler" in my book. . .

GT

Edited to add:

Here is Wanda's "Secrets" that basically rehashes a bunch of stuff we already knew. Regarding Hunter, she says " Marquesas offers up our very first Survivor couple: Gina, a 28-year-old former Florida Watermelon Queen, and Hunter, a 33-year-old FedEx pilot. This alliance l'amour seems to have worked out nicely--Hunter slimmed down to a fraction of his former self before returning home to San Diego.

Whether Hunter and Gina DO get together seems moot at this point, because we KNOW he's out, and Gina will most likely be soon, as well. I believe the remark about slimming down was taken by some to mean he stayed in the game for a respectable time. We already know weight loss might not mean a thing, because MB told Peter to get in the best shape of his life, and could well intend to negate any inferences we might make because of drastic changes in their appearance. I don't see anything else in this article that qualifies as true "spoiler" material, only tepid Hollywood hype worthy of. . . well--E!

uwholly12 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uwholly12 Click to send private message to uwholly12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
Actually, I don't think so. I looked back on her previous discussions, and the only thing she said about Hunter was that he gets together with Gina.

I don't know, take the info for what it's worth. I just thought it was interesting, and fairly ballsy on her part because I don't think she's made predictions like this before.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
Welcome to Blows, uwholly12. Let's see, would 12 days be long enough for Gina to have lost the reported 25 pounds? Possibly. She didn't seem near that much weight loss by the end of Day 9, not to me anyway.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-19-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Gina Weight Loss?"
Dabo: I'm sort of a fan of the Weight Loiss Theory, but I haven't seen any reports for Gina. Where was it reported that Gina lost 25 lbs.?

Krautboy

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-02, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gina Weight Loss?"
25 pounds? No way. She could make it to the final four and probably still not lose 25 pounds.

03-19-02, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Disregard"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-02 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

My Gufu. I've searched and searched, can't find the source for what I had written in my notes. Probably came from a message board from someone claiming to know Gina. Disregard this as rumor or attempted red herring unless something solid can be found. I thought 25 pounds was a bit much.

edited to add: I have located my source, it was "20 to 25" pounds, and I have sent an email to discover where that source got her information. I will follow up on anything I hear back in order to determine if there is anything to it, and post the information if it seems worthwhile.

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Gina Weight Loss?"
If Gina lost 25 pounds, she probably wouldn't be able to walk!
I wonder what she weighed before going to Marqueses? Maybe 125?
just a thought!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gina Weight Loss?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-02 AT 07:12 AM (EST)

Please, no one take this to mean I'm questioning any poster's integrity in posting what they've heard or believe to be true.

But I do have questions about these weight losses. I heard that Zoe lost 25 pounds. Then I heard that Kathy lost... 25 pounds. Now I'm hearing that Gina has lost (you guessed it) 25 pounds. Now somebody needs to market this "25 pound weight loss" program!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

princesstan 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail princesstan Click to send private message to princesstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gina Weight Loss?"
There is no way that Gine could possibly lose 25 pounds...We have the same body type and I have been on an all fruit body cleansing and I did not lose anywhere near 25 pounds...She is so small to begin with, that she would be skin and bones on TV...now if she really did lose the 20-25 pounds, than it must have taken way more than 12 days...But because Kathy is a big girl...I believe it possible for her to lose that weight in 12 days...hence her boot tonight and not Gina's.

Just my take on the weight loss issue, being a girl and all...

Lockescythe 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-02, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lockescythe Click to send private message to Lockescythe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gina Weight Loss?"
wandas also been known to screw up on buffy angel spoilers

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-20-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gina Weight Loss?"
Not really....the only one I remember her getting wrong is the one from "All the Way"

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

03-20-02, 09:43 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Gina Weight Loss?"
How embarrassing, can this one be locked up yet? I have a friend in another message board who reported this, I thought it came from a news article, it now turns out to be "a source close to." I checked around at gina.com a bit and found nothing there on this. It does seem as if the 25 pound thing is making the rounds.

03-20-02, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
Weeeeell since everything got kinda off topic here I'll just say that Wanda never blatantly lies about anything. The one time I remember her being wrong was still right situationally, just wrong about the location. If she's going to throw something out there then she pretty much believes it. Now this doesn't mean it's true but I don't think she's just going on anonymous emails as her "source". She also said she knew someone close to the show or something to that effect a few months ago during the S4 filming period. So maybe someone can go to these chats and try and get more info from her just asking for some proof she has inside knowledge? She usually only answers 2-3 questions per show so they'd have to be well thought out....

03-21-02, 07:38 AM (EST)
14. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
Well just to add to this....is the spoiler about Gabe gushing over Gina (as told by his mom) true and accepted or is it very iffy? Anyone have the article?

Now, I consider Wanda trustworthy; So if the said article is real, Gabe would have actually had to meet and get to know Gina....Draw your own conclusions =)

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
Bet on this spoiler being true -- all we need is for Rot-u to conveniently lose the next two ICs, boot Sean and Rob, then the traditional merge happens -- Gabe and Gina will have time to know each other in camp, especially since Kathy will most probably get booted before Gina whenever that happens.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
Another reason to think about this spoiler is in the words of Gabe and John this week " We need to get Rotu back". The lose the next two merge and the old Rotu tell their team mates that they really like Gina and ask to vote Vee off first. We will have to see how Vee plays her cards in the new group. So Gina could outlast Kathy and Vee.

Heck, Gina may go on a IC spree to try and save her butt!

03-21-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
Weeell...What I actually wanted to get at here is the connection of the spoilers:

Wanda says Gina is out early and develops a romance with Hunter.

Gabe apparently gushes about Gina to his mom.

Hrmm?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New Gina spoiler"
Gabe and Gina friendship most likely develops post-merge and when they are on the jury together. For them both to be pre-jury boots, it would require all lot to fall into place:

Rotu being unable to throw a challenge (ok, so that is possible given what they are competing against)so Gina gets the boot (Gina unlikely to be merge ep. bootee as she is no real threat).

Then Rotu has to turn against Gabe before booting either Rob or Sean. Rob and Sean are both big IC threats and dislikeable to boot. The only way it would happen is if one of Rob/Sean is already gone at merge (most likely) and the other wins the merge IC. Then Gabe is the biggest threat for his combination of physical ability and leadership (& intellect?) and will follow the pattern we have seen since S1 (Gretchen, Alicia and C.B.)

IMHO though, Gabe will go first post-merge ep. when he doesn't get immunity, maybe before Gina, but definitely (ok, nothing's definite) after the remaining looser moomoo men.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •