The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #5: the art of establishin..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-11, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establi..."
I was hoping that Hatch would propose a deal of his own to the Duck: The ladies won so they should get an advantage but, since the Duck said he didn't really want to fire anyone and since the women liked Gary so much, why not a tribe swap? Send Gary to the women!

But it was evident that Hatch was going which means good-bye for me. Busey makes me laugh but not enough for a 2 hour show.

One thing I didn't know: The winning team usually gets the money that the losers collected? Sorry but that is wrong. John Rich was asking for donations for St Jude's hospital and that's where the money should go, win or lose. I mean, no matter how noble everyone's cause is, donators should give to the charity of their choice. Although I would laugh to know that an oil baron gave money that eventually went to Greenpeace or something similar!

One more thing: It was an art gallery, right? Donations should have been from people purchasing the art displayed, right? Why count long-distance phone donations? Didn't Rich get all his money on location? The women, (not counting LaToya giving her brother's T-shirt), didn't sell their art, they sold their name.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode #5: the art of establishin...   Estee     04-04-11       
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   mindy23     04-04-11     1  
     RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   jbug     04-04-11     2  
         RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   Hoobie     04-06-11     15  
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   kingfish     04-04-11     3  
     RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   JessicaRN     04-04-11     4  
         RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   Loree     04-05-11     7  
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   jbug     04-04-11     5  
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   michel     04-04-11     6  
     RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   jbug     04-05-11     8  
         RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   mindy23     04-05-11     9  
             RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   Hoobie     04-06-11     16  
         RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   PepeLePew13     04-05-11     10  
         RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   michel     04-05-11     13  
   Star Wisperer   Ricky     04-05-11     11  
     RE: Star Wisperer   PepeLePew13     04-06-11     14  
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   Belle Book     04-05-11     12  
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   Buggy     04-07-11     17  
     RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   Hoobie     04-07-11     18  
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   samboohoo     04-11-11     19  
     RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   jbug     04-11-11     20  
         RE: Episode #5: the art of establi...   Estee     04-11-11     21  
   You may be more right than you thou...   vince3     04-14-11     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •