The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LBoogy 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-04, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LBoogy Click to send private message to LBoogy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
Over the past year, I've become a fan of Charmed by watching reruns on TNT. I have fallen in love with the sisters, and I enjoy watching them survive adventures, maintain a strong bond with eachother, and love the men in their lives.

That being said, I have been extremely disappointed with this season. I feel that the show could be so much more than what it is. It's much more shallow than it used to be. So much has changed from previous years. The demons are jokes, the storylines have been laughable, and a continuous plot has been nonexistent. In fact, I feel like the sisters have regressed from what they've grown to in the years before. My one hope is that the writers come to their senses, and start coming out with a good plotline!

Agree or Disagree?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... AugustGirl 04-27-04 1
   RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... brvnkrz 04-27-04 2
 RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... Asrai 04-27-04 3
 RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... LBoogy 04-28-04 4
   RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... AugustGirl 04-30-04 5
       RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... LBoogy 05-02-04 10
   RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... Deonna 04-30-04 6
       RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... brvnkrz 04-30-04 7
           RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... Asrai 05-01-04 8
               RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... LBoogy 05-02-04 9
                   RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... Asrai 05-03-04 11
                       RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... buckeyegirl 05-12-04 14
                           RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... Asrai 05-12-04 16
 RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... buckeyegirl 05-11-04 12
   RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... AugustGirl 05-11-04 13
 RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans... nailbone 05-12-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
Hi LBoogy! Welcome to the boards. I, too, got hooked on Charmed from the TNT reruns.

I agree with you.

I've been wondering why I haven't been as excited on Sunday nights anymore, and actually once forgot that Charmed was on until about 15 minutes into the show. You've hit the nail on the head. The story lines aren't the same. For about three minutes I was interested in who Chris really was, but after the "big reveal" I wasn't so much interested anymore.

And this whole "Phoebe trying to find a man so she can have the baby" storyline? Oh Please! This is not the Phoebe we have come to know and love. That Phoebe is so far beyond this Phoebe it's laughable.

Bring back the *Real* Charmed ones. Now!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
It's still on. I quit watching last year because it got to be exactly what you have described. Bring back the original P3. Although I do like Rose Mcgowan more than Shannen Doherty.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.
CASH Wine gopher

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
I, too, adore the charmed ones! I still watch the reruns, but something is seriously lacking in the excitement department!

Oh well, I'm easy.....I'll still watch!

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

04-28-04, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LBoogy Click to send private message to LBoogy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
Thanks for the replies! It's so good to know that people feel the same way I do. I've really hated watching the new episodes, they're so much worse than the older ones! Pheobe doesn't even seem like she has real emotions anymore. I love Rose McGowan, but I feel that so much more could be done with her character. And what's up with Piper and Leo breaking up???!!

I may stop watching soon, but I keep hoping that it'll get better somehow.

04-30-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
I'll keep watching too, LBoogy, and I'll keep hoping it recaptures the old magic (pun intended).

*waves to Brvn and Asrai*

05-02-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
I missed the show tonight. Did you watch it? Anything happen of interest?

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-30-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
I stopped watching when Piper and Leo broke up. That was the final straw for me.

Deonna

I should have known that Augie, Brvnkie and Asrie would be here also.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
I would feel ashamed about all of the shows that I watch except for the fact that I see a lot of my other frinds here. I may be a loser but I'm not alone.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.
CASH Wine gopher

05-01-04, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
Oh honey, you only realize how much of a loser you are when you see your color coded TV schedule taped up next to the TV and have it programmed into your reminders and calendar on the pc!

Yep, I'm a loser......and proud of it! *giggles*

has always wondered what it would be like to be in bed with the charmed ones! Whut?!

05-02-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
Hey, nothing wrong with being a loser . I am proud to admit that I am loser too.

05-03-04, 06:58 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
*does the secret loser handshake with Boogy ending with a high five*

ASRAI

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-04 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

Joining the loswer crowd...I actually go to thecharmedones.com to read the spoilers they have so I know get my Charmed fix before the show ends.

Edited to say that i probably just should've edited my other post to say that..<sigh> it's one of those days.

05-12-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
No way, BEG....one should always use another post to add to thier level!! Woohoo, you are my hero!

Smooch!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-04 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

I'm a huge Charmed fan, and I was so excited about the Chris storyline when it began...however this season is just missing something. I think that the earlier story lines focused more on the sisterly relationship, and they don't do that so much anymore. I'll be with the show till the bitter end.

*Waves to AugustGirl*

05-11-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
I'll be there until the bitter end, too.

*waves* to buckeygirl*

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Calling out to the Charmed fans out there"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-04 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

I pretty much only watch occasionally, cuz Alyssa Milano is hot.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •