The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Just thought I'd share.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY... CLAYAIKENLOVER 05-24-03 1
 RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY... I_AM_HE 05-24-03 2
 CLAYAIKENLOVERRRRRRRRRRRR PLEASE RE... I_AM_HE 05-25-03 3
   RE: CLAYAIKENLOVERRRRRRRRRRRR PLEAS... CLAYAIKENLOVER 05-25-03 4
 RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY... NightScribe 05-25-03 5
   Heya Scribe! IceCat 05-25-03 6
   RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY... katem 05-25-03 7
 RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY... sleeeve 05-25-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CLAYAIKENLOVER Firstname::Bill desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to send private message to CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
>Just thought I'd share.

HUH???????? WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU MEAN BY THAT? ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME B/C I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON?????? B/C I DONT CARE, BELIEVE ME I GET IT ALOT SO ITS NOTHING NEW TO ME, BUT IF YOU ARE , YOUR DUMB, B/C MICHAEL JACKSON IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED PEOPLE ALIVE AND SO IS CLAY. GO CLAY AND MJ!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-03, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
I LOVE CYCLEHAUSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED POSTER ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel the love

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-03, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "CLAYAIKENLOVERRRRRRRRRRRR PLEASE READ THISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERYYYYYYYYYYY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-03 AT 01:02 AM (EST)

MY DEAR FRIEND SILVERGIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAS ASKED THAT YOU BE INFORMEDD OF THE KEY CALLED "CAPS LOCK"!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT????????? ITTTTT IS ABOVE THE LEFTTTTTTT SHIFTTTTTT KEYYYY ON YOUR KEYBOARD!!!!!!!! IF YOU PRESSSS IT, YOUR POSTS WILLLLL NOT BE FULLLLLLLL OF CAPITAL LETTERSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SHOUTING ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, BUGGY HAS INFORMED MEEEE THAT THERE ISSSSSS A SERIOUS SHORTAGE OF PUNCUATION MARKS, SOOOOOOOOO IF YOU COULD MONITORRRRR YOUR USAGE, WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH AGAINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

CLAYAIKENLOVER Firstname::Bill desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-25-03, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to send private message to CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CLAYAIKENLOVERRRRRRRRRRRR PLEASE READ THISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERYYYYYYYYYYY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-25-03
>AT 01:02 AM (EST)

>
>MY DEAR FRIEND SILVERGIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAS ASKED
>THAT YOU BE INFORMEDD OF
>THE KEY CALLED "CAPS LOCK"!!!!!!!!!
>HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT?????????
>ITTTTT IS ABOVE THE LEFTTTTTTT
>SHIFTTTTTT KEYYYY ON YOUR KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!
>IF YOU PRESSSS IT, YOUR
>POSTS WILLLLL NOT BE FULLLLLLLL
>OF CAPITAL LETTERSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REFRAIN
>FROM SHOUTING ON THE MESSAGE
>BOARDS!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>ALSO, BUGGY HAS INFORMED MEEEE THAT
>THERE ISSSSSS A SERIOUS SHORTAGE
>OF PUNCUATION MARKS, SOOOOOOOOO IF
>YOU COULD MONITORRRRR YOUR USAGE,
>WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
>THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH AGAINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>HAVE A NICE DAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
>
LOL

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-25-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Hon, in a few years, Michael Jackson will look like Clay Aiken.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Heya Scribe!"
Long time, no see...

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
>
>Hon, in a few years, Michael
>Jackson will look like Clay
>Aiken.

ROFLMAO !!!!! SCRIBE COMES IN ONLY TO CRACK ME UP, THANKS SUGAR !!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOVE WRITING IN ALL CAPS, I THINK WEBBY SHOULD MAKE THIS A NEW BLOWS POLICY

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
A reminder that vigilante justice will not be tolerated. If you object to another post, please click the ALERT button. It is absolutely unacceptable to start another thread to mock a user... new, old, or otherwise.

Please review the site guidelines:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

Thanks.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •