The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"just an idea - episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pakooga 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"just an idea - episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-02 AT 05:33 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-18-02 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

I was thinking that maybe the "twist" in the game would be a unified group but split among the sexes with the women going against each other for immunity and the men going against each other for immunity. Alternating every 3 days, only those participating in the challenges are at the vote (so somebody will possibly be able to sit out)- this would also prove the spoiler of a man and a woman in the final. It would be a woman voted off next - Kathy?(re Varners predictions) It would also be a change from the Colby domination we saw in S2 and the Lex domination in S3.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Worst. Post. Ever. shakes the clown 03-18-02 1
   RE: Worst. Post. Ever. dabo 03-18-02 2
   "give your head a shake - shakes" pakooga 03-18-02 3
       Please read the guidelines! diamond 03-18-02 4
 RE: just an idea - episode 4 Dakota 03-18-02 5
 RE: just an idea - episode 4 Naked 03-18-02 6
 OOPS : just an idea - episode 4 pakooga 03-18-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Worst. Post. Ever."
Bleu Men, please lock this crap.

And pakooga, next time you are going to expose yourself this openly on the boards, at least try and hide your nonsensical thougths in one of the SEVERAL thresds already dedicated to this very subject.

Read more, post less.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-02, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Worst. Post. Ever."
LOL, shakes, but really this one doesn't approach "The Vagina Alliance" post! (A wink in memory to that one, I so knew the flames would fly when I saw that; we can all look back now and laugh on it of course.) Pakooga, this post should have gone on Sweetpea's "The Winds Twist" thresd, if anywhere. Anyway, welcome to Blows. Search up sleeeve's Guideline post, it may still be on page 1 if you scroll down.

03-18-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. ""give your head a shake - shakes""
>Ok "shakes" now take your time reading this because I'm going to use some big words.

Don't take these things so seriously, my suggestion was pure SPECULATION. We're here to have some fun - not to show our ANAL-RETENTIVE side. Relax buddy and enjoy - perhaps then you'll be happier.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-18-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Please read the guidelines!"
Geez, you say "anal-retentive" like it's a bad thing. Some of us take pride in that label, you know.

Please take dabo's suggestion and read sleeeve's guideline thread. Otherwise you are risking further wrath from shakes or others on this board.

To save you the trouble of having to scroll all the way to the second page ('cause I know that's a lot to ask), here's the link:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2280.shtml

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: just an idea - episode 4"
They are sensitive about these things. It does help to keep the board organized and easier to follow, but since you're new I'll tell you one of my experiences. Last summer, I posted on Off Topics a question about Combat Missions. Then I realized it should have been in Other Reality Shows. So I went back to Off Topics and edited my post with an apology. AND I GOT YELLED AT ANYWAY! They are sensitive about these things. We just have to do it the right way.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-18-02, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: just an idea - episode 4"
Pakooga,

Good try, but when you post a new topic on the spoilers board, please have SOME EVIDANCE in the future !!! I know it's your first post, so I won't get that loud. Stick around, and try it again....

Naked

03-18-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
7. "OOPS : just an idea - episode 4"
ok i read the guidelines and now i get it!

but hey: anyone notice that at the very beginning of the episode 4 promo on the cbs site it appears to be someone running frantically as if in a panic???

check it out and see what you think

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •