The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The jumped shark"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-07, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The jumped shark"
USA Today has a nice article about how the Idol Live tour is bombing.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2007-09-04-idol-tour_N.htm?csp=34

At this rate, that Jordan who was forced down our throats will be lucky to hit gold let alone platinum.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The jumped shark qwertypie 09-08-07 1
 RE: The jumped shark Magnolia_Rocker 09-10-07 2
   RE: The jumped shark Breezy 09-10-07 3
       RE: The jumped shark JacindaIdol 09-25-07 4
           RE: The jumped shark Magnolia_Rocker 09-26-07 5
               RE: The jumped shark JacindaIdol 09-26-07 6
 RE: The jumped shark Colonel Zoidberg 10-02-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The jumped shark"
Thanks for posting this

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The jumped shark"
So the suck season is having a suck tour....why am I not surprised?

A Sharnina Creation

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The jumped shark"
Agreed, not surprised that this season's tour is doing bad.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

JacindaIdol 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-25-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JacindaIdol Click to send private message to JacindaIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The jumped shark"
I've actually heard a lot of people say they liked it, with the exception of Sanjaya. I heard LaKisha was amazing.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-26-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The jumped shark"
We are talking overall ticket sales. Waaaaaaay down from the last two seasons. I'm glad the ones who actually wanted to see it and bought tickets enjoyed it, otherwise it would have been a waste of money. So many more people "didn't" want to buy the tickets and see the show than normal.

A Sharnina Creation

JacindaIdol 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-07, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JacindaIdol Click to send private message to JacindaIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The jumped shark"
Oh yeah, that's true. I'm kind of surprised b/c it seemed like Jordin and Blake had some pretty serious fans, if no one else that season.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-02-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The jumped shark"
And to think, the one year that I bought tickets, it bombs...oh well, my wife and I enjoyed it.

I'll also never forget LaKisha initially being booed by the crowd because she's a Michigan graduate...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •