The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
Can you guys give me some feedback on a comment Christina made recently?

OK, we have heard her say several times that Her dad supposedly told her she'd end up a stripper. But the last time she mentioned it, she said something like, "well, you know, I'd walk around the house naked and my dad would say 'put on some clothes...you're gonna end up a stripper'."

I am looking for feedback because I didn't know how to take this comment...how old was Christina when she was walking around nude in front of her dad? After a certain age, I think it's unusual for a girl to stroll around nude in front of a dad or a brother, uncle, etc. But I can't imagine the dad would say this to a toddler for example, or if he did, that Christina would even remember it.

Did she just mean scantily dressed, like a ho? But she DID use either the word naked or nude.

Was she parading nude in front of dad as a teenager?

How did anyone else take this comment??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... SeasonedRefinement 11-27-05 1
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... sowatcher333 11-27-05 2
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... kissmiback 11-27-05 3
   RE: Christina walking around nude i... Winter_Lady 11-28-05 14
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... RosieRoo 11-27-05 4
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... shayshay1 11-27-05 5
   RE: Christina walking around nude i... jeana28 11-28-05 11
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... msgrits 11-27-05 6
   RE: Christina walking around nude i... SeasonedRefinement 11-27-05 7
       RE: Christina walking around nude i... mhb0125 11-28-05 8
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... SOfan0221 11-28-05 9
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... Labyrinth 11-28-05 10
   RE: Christina walking around nude i... Violet_Skye 11-28-05 12
       RE: Christina walking around nude i... clearpebbles 11-28-05 13
       RE: Christina walking around nude i... shortnsweet 11-28-05 15
           RE: Christina walking around nude i... atzd 11-28-05 16
           RE: Christina walking around nude i... quiller 11-28-05 18
   RE: Christina walking around nude i... countryrose 11-28-05 22
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... bbblackattack 11-28-05 17
   RE: Christina walking around nude i... snowflake2 11-28-05 19
   RE: Christina walking around nude i... Violet_Skye 11-29-05 23
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... Labyrinth 11-28-05 20
 RE: Christina walking around nude i... beckettrep 11-28-05 21
 Christina was probably not abused s... Angela1928 12-07-05 24
   RE: Christina was probably not abus... iamforreal 12-07-05 25
   RE: Christina was probably not abus... Labyrinth 12-07-05 26
 Christina now wants a job from her ... MeganS0fan 12-12-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-27-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I heard what you heard Snowflake. It was something she said during her therapy session with Iyanla's friend.

I was under the impression that her father hurled that statement at her as an insult during her teen years. True, she never explained the context of this "prophecy", but I did feel that the truth and the implication were worlds apart.

She said, "Sometimes when we would run around the house naked, my dad would say that we were going to become strippers." Once I heard that, it shone a new light on the subject.

I envisioned a young child (old enough to remember the incidents), but preadolescent (gee, I hope so.....), running around like a nut without her clothes. She said "naked". Perhaps dad, in his discomfort, said something like, "put your clothes on - you aren't a stripper", or something like that.
Actually, it sounded like more than one child participated.

Either way, I feel slighlty mislead, and I have been reminded, yet again, that each of these women have family members who see their "memories" in a totally different light.

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-05, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
It's my understanding her father said it to her when she was a little girl running around. I do believe my jaw dropped open that Iyanla could sit there with a straight face as Christina used that as another reason for stripping as she got older. Come on!

I initially was intrigued with her story and was open-minded about her situation - heck, most of us do things we're not proud of to varying degrees, so who am I to judge her? But I'm judging her now after seeing her catty behavior to T.J., the manipulation of others, but mostly that poor me baby act. Bleh. If she wants to stand and take responsibility - at least some! - instead of blaming her mother, her husband, her father, I'd have more respect

kissmiback 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kissmiback Click to send private message to kissmiback Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-05 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

I was thinking the same thing when she said that. Whos walking around there father naked? I am definitly assuming that she was a teen when he said that. Her father obviously knew that is was not right, but he shouldn't of said she would end up a stripper... but she shouldnt be naked in the first place... but then she stipped... I dont think she was refering to the way she dressed cuz yes she did say naked. If I wear a tank top and a short skirt and see my father hes like, whoa whoa whoa, put some clothes on. So I always cover up well when I see him

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-28-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I would think she ran around sans clothes as a little kid. Her father left the house when she was 11 and she married when she was 15. She has also mentioned that her father was emotionally distant while she was growing up. Her pattern of behavior looks more like she was trying to get the attention she was denied as a child.

RosieRoo 150 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RosieRoo Click to send private message to RosieRoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
Wow. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that was VERY weird.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-27-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I doubt xxx walked around her father naked I just don't believe anything she says, I bet she was wearing some skimmpy clothes and her dad said something about that and told her your dressing like a stripper, cause remeber her dad was real mad at her mother for letting xxx get married at a young age. I think IV should invite her dad to the house for some truth, and Allison mother needs to be invited too.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
Hmmm since they are all blaming their parents, why not invite ALL the parents to the house at once? maybe a starting over session for parents?
and why must we use xxx for christina? Yeh im not to impressed with her, but people she has a name! Call her Chris for short if you want to.. but XXX?

msgrits 29 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msgrits Click to send private message to msgrits Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
Some dad's are really sick. I work in a Sheriff's Office in Victim Services. I have seen children as young as 2 yo molested by their dads. That said, I remember Candice, one of my favorites, and her dad told her and her sisters that girls who wear makeup were whores. I can totally believe that Christina's dad said that to her. I don't know how old she might have been while she was running around with no clothes on, but where was mom? If she was older than a child before puberty, in a normal family, I don't see where it would invoke that kind of response from dad, unless he had some sexual problems. It was his child that he had seen naked from birth and hopefully bathed and changed diapers, dressed and so on. How would her naked body evoke a sexual connection from him? Mom and dad both should have been teaching her appropriate behavior. Even if she was a teen, dad may have been uncomfortable, with good reason, but he shouldn't have said that. A simple "cover up, you aren't a child anymore and this isn't appropriate" would be sufficient

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
msgrits, you're referring to Katrinda (only Iyanla called her that - to everyone else she was Candy).

Yes, her dad said some stupid things about women, make-up, and whores. There were definitely some unresolved issues with him. I remember how uncomfortable Candy was while getting her portaits done. But what a break through she had. Boy, I miss the older shows.

I'm sure you've seen your share of horror stories in your job. Your input on this subject is so valueable.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-28-05, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
True. I had a friend in high school whose mother freaked when she spent the night with me and she painted her toenails. She was banned from coming to my house and even speaking to me!! Her mother told her she could paint her fingernails but not her toenails or people would look at her like a hussy. Different families teach different things. I heard what everyone else heard, too, and I pray she wasn't a teenager running around in front of her dad naked. That seems to me like something sexual was happening with them if she was older and running around naked. It's just sick. It makes me ill.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
Wasn't it just so cute how having your father tell you to put some clothes on least you grow up to become a stripper and the therapist talking to her about self-fullfilling prophesy all came together in one neat package?

I think it is another scam/hustle from Ms Christina. IMHO she still seems proud of her days as a stripper, and she dresses as if she is still peddling sex. I don't think I have seen the real Christina yet, and I'm not sure I want to.

Sorry, this is one messed up girl, and I am in no way buying the I'm only 20 years old. In some ways this girl knows more about the world than Jessica, Allison, and Jill combined.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
Snow - I posted this thought weeks ago but think it's worth repeating - I believe that Christina was sexually molested by her father.

Why?

1.) Sexually promiscuous at an early age. We know that she got married at age 16 and I am guessing she had sexual intercourse before the marriage. And that she was pregnant shortly after (had the baby when she was 17).

2.) a sexual lifestyle that objectivies women and that is sexually promiscuous (inappropriate and promiscuous sex are red flags for earlier sexual abuse).

3.) physical and emotional abusive relationships with men.

4.) choosing older men (we know first husband had to have been at least 18 when they married as he was in the military at the time).

5.) enjoys getting one over men in power games (stealing their money, conning them).

6.) had a high desire to leave home at an early age.

7.) father saw daughters as sex objects even though they were "forbidden" (incest) through his stripper comments - and we know he disrespected his wife physically (grabbing her breasts in public as mentioned by Christina).

JMO but Christina really comes across to me as someone who doesn't understand appropriate sexual responses (she loves being the pr*ck tease and sees men as something to use and abuse). These things are taught at home at an early age - and as Dr. Stan has said comes from the Father.

I think that Christina was a "daddy's girl" but not in the way that would be admirable. just deductive reasoning.

Violet_Skye 47 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet_Skye Click to send private message to Violet_Skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
>Snow - I posted this thought
>weeks ago but think it's
>worth repeating - I believe
>that Christina was sexually molested
>by her father.
>
>Why?
>
>1.) Sexually promiscuous at an early
>age. We know that she
>got married at age 16
>and I am guessing she
>had sexual intercourse before the
>marriage. And that she was
>pregnant shortly after (had the
>baby when she was 17).
>
>
>2.) a sexual lifestyle that objectivies
>women and that is sexually
>promiscuous (inappropriate and promiscuous sex
>are red flags for earlier
>sexual abuse).
>
>3.) physical and emotional abusive relationships
>with men.
>
>4.) choosing older men (we know
>first husband had to have
>been at least 18 when
>they married as he was
>in the military at the
>time).
>
>5.) enjoys getting one over men
>in power games (stealing their
>money, conning them).
>
>6.) had a high desire to
>leave home at an early
>age.
>
>7.) father saw daughters as sex
>objects even though they were
>"forbidden" (incest) through his stripper
>comments - and we know
>he disrespected his wife physically
>(grabbing her breasts in public
>as mentioned by Christina).
>
>JMO but Christina really comes across
>to me as someone who
>doesn't understand appropriate sexual responses
>(she loves being the pr*ck
>tease and sees men as
>something to use and abuse).
>These things are taught at
>home at an early age
>- and as Dr. Stan
>has said comes from the
>Father.
>
>I think that Christina was a
>"daddy's girl" but not in
>the way that would be
>admirable. just deductive reasoning.
>
I see your reasoning, but I don't agree that Christina was necessarily molested. I think what happened may have been less onerous but similarly damaging to her self image. I think perhaps her father only noticed her and commented when she acted in a provocative manner, and we all know that whatever behavior gets them attention is the behavior that the child will repeat. Maybe that's the only way she learned to connect with him and get his attention, so she continued that with men in the world at large. I also don't like seeing her called XXX. Christina was not exactly promiscuous, she was using her body for money. That, in my view, is different from promiscuity, i.e. just wanting to have sex all the time to bolster your self esteem or feel loved. I doubt if Christina enjoys sex very much at all, for its own sake. I think it's a tool for her. The challenge is going to be changing her view of sexuality so that she can have a true and healthy relationship one day. She is soooooo young and mixed up. And I do blame her parents. My daughter was a handful too at sixteen and 'knew everything', but I WAS THE ADULT and it was my responsibility to get her through those years unscathed. Christina's parents failed her by allowing her to get her way, IMO.

clearpebbles 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clearpebbles Click to send private message to clearpebbles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I also don't buy that she was molested. I was molested by my grandfather and I know several other woman that were molested. I don't think we could ever get to a point where we are comfortable enough to dance/strip in front of people.

She's a pathological liar. Fake. A disgrace.

shortnsweet 33 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shortnsweet Click to send private message to shortnsweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I don't think Christina was molested by her dad and agree with Violet_Skye's analysis. I think she was engaging in attention-seeking behavior by running around nude as a child and probably got a charge out of her dad's reaction. Later she probably got a similar charge out of stripping, but it's safer to blame her dad. Nevertheless, although I thought Christina was an irredeemable con artist at first, now I think she has a lot going for her and can turn herself around.

atzd 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atzd Click to send private message to atzd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I don't think Christina is a bad person for what she did, and I believe she really wants to change. But sometimes, when we're looking to blame someone, we exaggerate our memories. The way she repeated the story several times, in exactly the same way, it seems too recorded and studied. I have a feeling this was an isolated incident where he father made an inappropriate joke about her growing up to be a stripper, and she's making it sound like this is the message she got from her father regularly. I'm not saying that this is what happened, but I believe that this particular piece of info Christina embellished a bit.

quiller 268 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-28-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I coudl agree with this, because you notice that whenever she talks about her stripping, escorting, hustling lifestyle, she is TOTALLY excited by it. She appears to be on an adrenaline rush whenever it comes up. So the idea that she got a charge from what her dad said, and then got that reinforced - makes sense to me.

countryrose 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countryrose Click to send private message to countryrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I totally agree with what you have said. I think that is the secret that they won't reveal.

I also think we have not really seen Christina yet. She is still using her baby face to manipulate things. She likes to get all the attention (ie striping etc.) and doesn't like TJ because she feels threatened. If TJ gets attention then there's none for (or less for) her.

Therefore she has to cause drama and make TJ the bad person so that Christina gets attention.

bbblackattack 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbblackattack Click to send private message to bbblackattack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I'm just saying, I think there's more here than meets the eye. I think that Christina was abused by someone in her family. Maybe her Dad, maybe someone else. It takes a lot to just start stripping. Think about it. It has been my professional experience that there is something that has gone on in the psyche that allows women to take off their clothes for money, etc. Remember, Iyanla said that there is more to the story than just what was in the letter.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
BTW, about the letter...how come this show is always about being honest, not holding back, etc. But now Christina is allowed to have issues that must remain "private" and be dealt with in a roundabout way? Other women have talked about rape, molestation, other deeply personal things, but Christina wants to be on TV AND pick and choose what she will reveal?

Violet_Skye 47 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet_Skye Click to send private message to Violet_Skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
>I'm just saying, I think there's
>more here than meets the
>eye. I think that
>Christina was abused by someone
>in her family. Maybe
>her Dad, maybe someone else.
> It takes a lot
>to just start stripping.
>Think about it. It
>has been my professional experience
>that there is something that
>has gone on in the
>psyche that allows women to
>take off their clothes for
>money, etc. Remember, Iyanla
>said that there is more
>to the story than just
>what was in the letter.
>

I think what was in the letter, that allowed Christina to overcome her inhibitions and start 'dancing', was a drug and alcohol habit. She said she had to 'numb the pain' of what she was doing. I still don't believe she was abused. She is far too confident, cocky and calculating about the whole thing. I think the adulation she received from the men became an addiction as well. Women lay on the beach in next to nothing these days. It's not such a stretch to imagine an uninhibited young woman like Christina taking off those two remaining little scraps of cloth for great easy money.

11-28-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
I am not a fan or follower of Christina by any stretch of the imagination, however, folks please be aware of the signs of sexual abuse! Christina fits it...

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/child_abuse_physical_emotional_sexual_neglect.htm

Which include these (from the above website):

*Inappropriate interest in or knowledge of sexual acts
*Seductiveness
*Avoidance of things related to sexuality, or rejection of own genitals or bodies
*Overcompliance or excessive aggression
*Fear of a particular person or family member
*Withdrawal, secretiveness, or depression

http://www.parentingteens.com/signs_of_sexual_abuse.html

One of the well-known signs of sexual abuse is a push-pull attitude towards others. The abused teenager will make advances that will embarrass family members and then be unable to relax and feel safe in the arms of a loved one.

The teenager will flaunt his or herself while simultaneously feeling a profound disgust for their own sexuality. Natural development of sexual needs and an ability to read them are lost on the abused teenager...

In an attempt to cope, the abused teen closes down all ability to feel...(Christina often says she zones out)...

...Profoundly damaged by the dynamics of abuse they are often withdrawn and aggressive...

Ambivalence is one of the more subtle signs of sexual abuse. The affected teenager will probably feel both repulsed and sexually aroused. He or she will not know what to do with this paradoxical feeling where feeling good also intensifies feelings of guilt and shame.

The reality is that Christina (to me) displays all the classic signs that she has been sexually abused (promiscuous sexual behavior while at the same time confused and ambivalent about her sexuality) and I suspect her father. The stripper remark is far too out in left field.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christina walking around nude in front of her dad?"
Actually I take ANYTHING Christina says with a grain of salt. I don't put any stock in whatever she says because my gut tells me she is a liar, a drama queen and someone who is just looking to get her face out there. Maybe she's been told that she DOES resemble Jennifer Anniston and maybe she thought getting into the SO House could do something to help promote her to capitalize on it. She should stay in Vegas and get a job as a celebrity impersonator - the only problem, I guess, is that Anniston is an actress - too bad she wasn't a singer or dancer - then Christina could be her impersonator and lip synch or something. Christina, I think, wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face.

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Christina was probably not abused sexually"
Labyrinth,

First I want to say that my response is only to question some of the facts that are brought up in the wonderful sites that you posted.

I doubt that Christina was sexually abused and this is why (read on).

>*Inappropriate interest in or knowledge of
>sexual acts

Okay, here Christina gets points, for indeed she has way too much interest and knowledge of sexual acts, including fetishes and the like.

>*Seductiveness

Hmm, this one I am not sure. Seductiveness toward who, and what constitutes seductiveness?
Well, overall Christina does try to be sultry so again she gets a point here.

>*Avoidance of things related to sexuality,
>or rejection of own genitals
>or bodies

Okay here is one that does not apply to Christina.
Christina does not avoid things related to sexuality, nor does she reject her own genitals or body.

Recall that in the first week of SO Christina was eager to show off to the women how well she could gyrate and move her body in a stripper mode.

Also recall that she had no qualms about wearing a tiny bikini while she was using TJ’s lotion.

>*Overcompliance or excessive aggression

I do not see how these traits apply to Christina. She is no more aggressive than Jessica or Allison. Lisa is aggressive, no doubt about that.

Overcompliance also does not seem to fit Christina. She does not seem to be a people pleaser in any of her actions.

>*Fear of a particular person or
>family member

Again here Christina does not show fear, instead she shows contempt for her parents.
Christina is so fearless that she did not mind continuing to whore even after some John tried to chase her down and hit her.

>*Withdrawal, secretiveness, or depression

Christina does not seem to be withdrawing from anything except hard work and school.

Secretiveness, okay, she likes to keep secrets but then again she does not because she was the one who was happily showing off her nude photos on the hooker websites.

Depression, this only seems to kick in when she is not being supported in her attacks against Paul. But on a day to day basis Christina seems more than cheerful, especially when she sees TJ in pain.

>One of the well-known signs of
>sexual abuse is a push-pull
>attitude towards others. The abused
>teenager will make advances that
>will embarrass family members and
>then be unable to relax
>and feel safe in the
>arms of a loved one.

Here we do not know how she behaves in front of her family members.

>The teenager will flaunt his or
>herself while simultaneously feeling a
>profound disgust for their own
>sexuality. Natural development of sexual
>needs and an ability to
>read them are lost on
>the abused teenager...

Christina has never shown me any evidence of feeling disgust with her own sexuality. In fact the opposite is true, she keeps on saying how pretty and good looking she is and how well skilled she is in the arts of sex.

This one does not apply at all to Christina

>In an attempt to cope, the
>abused teen closes down all
>ability to feel...(Christina often says
>she zones out)...

Christina only says she zones out when TJ is talking or when people are using “big” words. Christina has no problem her ability to feel, Lisa has no feelings, but I don’t think that Christina has problems in this department.

>Ambivalence is one of the more
>subtle signs of sexual abuse.
>The affected teenager will probably
>feel both repulsed and sexually
>aroused. He or she will
>not know what to do
>with this paradoxical feeling where
>feeling good also intensifies feelings
>of guilt and shame.

Christina has yet to show any guilt or shame for what she has done. Again she usually has a bragging tone/attitude whenever she talks about whoring or stealing.

So overall I think that Christina has not been sexually abused by her parents.

Heck, does anyone think Christina would hide that from everyone in the house? I mean, being molested and sexually abused is a VERY COMMON trait among SO women. So this would not be something that I can picture Christina hiding from everyone, especially when she keeps repeating over and over how her father made the “you will grow up to be a stripper” comment.

JMHO

Angela

--- ORIGINAL POST ---

>I am not a fan or
>follower of Christina by any
>stretch of the imagination, however,
>folks please be aware of
>the signs of sexual abuse!
>Christina fits it...
>
>http://www.helpguide.org/mental/child_abuse_physical_emotional_sexual_neglect.htm
>
>Which include these (from the above
>website):
>
>*Inappropriate interest in or knowledge of
>sexual acts
>*Seductiveness
>*Avoidance of things related to sexuality,
>or rejection of own genitals
>or bodies
>*Overcompliance or excessive aggression
>*Fear of a particular person or
>family member
>*Withdrawal, secretiveness, or depression
>
>http://www.parentingteens.com/signs_of_sexual_abuse.html
>
>One of the well-known signs of
>sexual abuse is a push-pull
>attitude towards others. The abused
>teenager will make advances that
>will embarrass family members and
>then be unable to relax
>and feel safe in the
>arms of a loved one.
>
>
>The teenager will flaunt his or
>herself while simultaneously feeling a
>profound disgust for their own
>sexuality. Natural development of sexual
>needs and an ability to
>read them are lost on
>the abused teenager...
>
>In an attempt to cope, the
>abused teen closes down all
>ability to feel...(Christina often says
>she zones out)...
>
>...Profoundly damaged by the dynamics of
>abuse they are often withdrawn
>and aggressive...
>
>Ambivalence is one of the more
>subtle signs of sexual abuse.
>The affected teenager will probably
>feel both repulsed and sexually
>aroused. He or she will
>not know what to do
>with this paradoxical feeling where
>feeling good also intensifies feelings
>of guilt and shame.

>
>The reality is that Christina (to
>me) displays all the classic
>signs that she has been
>sexually abused (promiscuous sexual behavior
>while at the same time
>confused and ambivalent about her
>sexuality) and I suspect her
>father. The stripper remark is
>far too out in left
>field.

iamforreal 117 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iamforreal Click to send private message to iamforreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christina was probably not abused sexually"
I don't believe a work XXXina says.... She spins things and out and out lies... who knows what happened.....

And from how she turned out, I'm sure her "dad" isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either.....

I'm sick sick sick of her..

She's too lazy to do things right and feels she's entitled to things she has not EARNED.. or in no way has the skills to even know what a dumb a%^ she is.

ugg

12-07-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Christina was probably not abused sexually"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

Hi _

To fit the parameters of sexual abuse, Christina would not have to hit each and every one of the markers. However, I think she hits enough of them to indicate some sort of strange sexuality early on...

>>*Seductiveness
>
>Hmm, this one I am not
>sure. Seductiveness toward who,
>and what constitutes seductiveness?

In social situations, wherever men are present, Christina shows seductiveness. For instance (among others) "I didn't learn this at Stripper 101" said in front of the construction crew - when time and time again, Christina has told the HG's she doesn't want it brought up.

If we saw her in more social situations, I think you would find her coming on to any man in the room.

>Okay here is one that does
>not apply to Christina.
>Christina does not avoid things related
>to sexuality, nor does she
>reject her own genitals or
>body.

I don't know her well enough to say one way or another but she does show a strange duality to wearing sexy clothes but then not wanting anyone to notice that she is sexy. Again, she is constantly inappropriate (both with the job counselor and the real estate agent she wore sexy clothes and denied that it was sexy).

>>*Overcompliance or excessive aggression
>I do not see how these
>traits apply to Christina.

Oh I do. She's given a history of being with men that shows that she is over compliant. She is a whore - she does what a man wants (unless she's the S in the S&M which I doubt). She was physically abused. She married an older man. She agreed to strip because the husband told her too. I would imagine she also pimped under one of her boyfriends.

A "Normal" person would have told Hubby to go jump in the lake.

>>*Fear of a particular person or
>>family member
>
>Again here Christina does not show
>fear, instead she shows contempt
>for her parents.

I think she has a problem with her father. I continue to stand by that. W/o seeing her with her family we don't know if she has issues with them or not, but we do know that her father divorced her mother while Christina was young, that her father was physical in a sexual manner in public, and that he told his daughter she would be a stripper.

I suspect some real issues with daddy, irregardless if Christina would call it fear or not... she left home at 16 to marry an older man and moved several states away from her family. Classic sign to me of someone running away from their family.

>>*Withdrawal, secretiveness, or depression

I really can't say since I'm not in the SO House but we have seen video of her curled up in a fetal position several times. She has mentioned homesickness; she has not connected with one woman in the house (I don't think her and Jessica are really connected); is not forming friendships and the last few times I watched she looked like she has stopped taking care of herself.

She also smiles and laughs inappropriately, often you see this with Dr. Stan or IV.

Oh I think Christina is hiding a bunch of secrets. She even told her very special friend, IV, one that could not be shared with TVland.

>>One of the well-known signs of
>>sexual abuse is a push-pull
>>attitude towards others.

I think we see this with the HG's. One minute she is showing Jessica her porn pics, and the next she is telling the others that she is offended by the word stripper. I think some of the professional Working Girls who were posting about Christina even found this odd.

Christina has shown this push-me-pull-me attitude from Day One.

>>The teenager will flaunt his or
>>herself while simultaneously feeling a
>>profound disgust for their own
>>sexuality.

I get a lot of mixed signals directly from her about her own sexuality. She seems very disconnected from her sexuality as a source of expressing love - her use of sex has been for manipulation and money. Just like Rape isn't about Sex, having Sex isn't about Love.

I think I know enough that I could be a pretty good whore. After all men are very easy to fool as Christina knows. But I choose to save it to deepen a one-on-one relationship. That is more about loving and respecting myself.

Generally, Prostitutes don't show a history of great self-love and respect.

>>In an attempt to cope, the
>>abused teen closes down all
>>ability to feel...(Christina often says
>>she zones out)...
>
>Christina only says she zones out
>when TJ is talking or
>when people are using “big”
>words.

I can only watch her on television and state an opinion. But to me she has very little connection with ANY HG's. On her assignments she has not been able to talk with the real estate agent, job counselor or even Karrine! (Karrine did all the talking). I was the first one to call her Parrot Christina. She has to regurgitate because she doesn't undersand the first f*ck of what she's talking about!

I don't think Christine is stupid but I do think she tunes out a lot of what other people say. She lives in her own little world. Look at her confessionals --- it is always about how she didn't hear that, or she doesn't want to hear that, and her words are never about anyone else or what they are doing. Now some of that could be conceit but I really don't think the girl knows what is going on around her.

As with any sexual abuse and showing symptoms... it is not all going to be hitting "10's" - some symptoms will be stronger then others. Some she will not show at all.

However, I will state again and stand by it that a person doesn't at age 16 (and it was probably at age 15) screw an older man, abandon family, move thousands of miles away, and then w/n a year has a baby and starts to strip - later becoming a whore... This isn't "normal."

We are all a product of our upbringing and I would guess several things about Christina --

1.) Her mother was very devalued by her father. She was a sexual object and treated as such in public.

2.) Christina and her sister were shown by their parents that women were worthless unless they were pretty and giving out sexual favors to a man.

3.) No emphasis was given on the value of an education for women. I find it strange that Christina is so un-college driven yet her father owns a computer store?? She is not the product of a middle income, white collar household.

4.) Christina did not see women as "sisters" to be friends and relied upon. She saw them as fellow prey to men and has never had close female friends.

5.) She probably had sex prior to age 14. I think she started early on - and though I think it was from her father - it could have been a boyfriend, a friend of her family or whoever. No way was she a virgin when she met ex-hubby.

6.) Victim - Victim - Victim that is Christina's childhood. And now like the bullied victim, she is in term going to be the Bully. So now she prides herself that she can 'trick a man' and that she can 'manipulate a man' and that men are stupid.

This isn't about having healthy relationships about your sexuality. Christina may be "sexy" but she is not sensual. Big difference.

MeganS0fan 32 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeganS0fan Click to send private message to MeganS0fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Christina now wants a job from her dad"
Christina now wants a job from her dad, is this the same guy who she was dissing all over the place?

The guy she blames for being a stripper?

Her story and attitude is inconsistent to say the least.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •