The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*sigh* Is There Any Way To Save Gina Now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaveGina 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaveGina Click to send private message to SaveGina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*sigh* Is There Any Way To Save Gina Now?"
When I first saw the two tribes, I thought that Maraamu would be stronger, and I also thought that Gina & Hunter would be the final two. Boy, was I wrong.

Anyways, it seems to me that MB is going to have to do some changing to save Maraamu. In all 3 past survivors, The tribes went into the merge with a 5-5 split..seems to me that MB will keep it that way. I still don't see how Maraamu lost last night..sigh..

So, is there anything dramatic that could possibly save her?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 and??? s_man 03-14-02 1
   RE: and??? jkokoj 03-14-02 2
 RE: *sigh* Is There Any Way To Save... Whacrusaders 03-15-02 3
   stupid thresds get stupid responses shakes the clown 03-15-02 5
       RE: stupid thresds get stupid respo... Whacrusaders 03-15-02 6
           RE: stupid thresds get stupid respo... simone 03-15-02 7
 RE: *sigh* Is There Any Way To Save... bergdogg 03-15-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "and???"
the spoiler value to your comment is....??????

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: and???"
This is a first time poster who maybe is not familiar with the SOTS. Give this poster a chance do not flame them their first time out.

Could webby maybe let this person know the rules of this particular board. Thanks.

Whacrusaders 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-02, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whacrusaders Click to send private message to Whacrusaders Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *sigh* Is There Any Way To Save Gina Now?"
I think that Gina is in a very good spot. The strategy she needs to use is the tie vote between the two power blocks of Sean/Vecepia and Rob/Sarah. She needs to point out to Rob and Sarah that their days are numbered after she (Gina) is gone. In a 4 person deadlock, Sarah is gone due to past votes, and Rob has no other votes in his corner and Rob will be next.
Gina needs to con Rob/Sarah to join her in voting the only “dominate personality” off - Sean. At that point Rob thinks that he has it made. Gina then makes an alliance with Vecepia (who will be looking for a friend) and then votes off Sarah, then votes off Rob.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-02, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "stupid thresds get stupid responses"
>In a
>4 person deadlock, Sarah is
>gone due to past votes,

....not to name names, but someone needs to read more and post less.

Webby and/or Blueman group, please lock this retarded thresd so it can sink to its rightful place in the archives.

Whacrusaders 58 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whacrusaders Click to send private message to Whacrusaders Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: stupid thresds get stupid responses"
>>In a
>>4 person deadlock, Sarah is
>>gone due to past votes,
>
>
>
>....not to name names, but someone
>needs to read more and
>post less.
>
Thats 2 votes for Sean and 2 votes for Sarah.
For those of you scoring at home thats 4 votes and a deadlock.

Read more and post less! great advice!

simone 52 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail simone Click to send private message to simone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: stupid thresds get stupid responses"
To clarify, I think MB made a statement before the season started that prior votes wouldn't count this season in case of ties. Which, in the situation outlined above, would lead to a Sean-Sarah trivia contest, which would be wonderful. CBS'd have to spend the whole hour at tribal council just to show one of them get a correct answer.

Back to lurking...

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-15-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *sigh* Is There Any Way To Save Gina Now?"
In all 3
>past survivors, The tribes went
>into the merge with a
>5-5 split..

Sorry to correct you, but in S3 the merge was Boran 6, Samburu 4.

Gina Crews may be saved by this "Twist", whatever it may be.

Why do I feel there will be a complete "re-arranging" of the tribes, and by some "miracle", all of the Maraamu members are on the same tribe, now with 2 Rotu's.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •