The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-02-03, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-03 AT 04:58 AM (EST)

Week #4 is here, and what another great week! Things are heating up in the BB house, and claws are being bared! What did you think? Here's your chance to tell us. Just list the remaining 9 houseguests from 1 to 9, in order of your most to least favorite, and feel free to comment about why you ranked tham as you did.

Here's a recap: After houseguests Alison and Jack were nominated by former HOH Dana, Nathan won POV and took Alison off the block. A very upset Dana replaced Alison with David, who went on to be the 4th houseguest evicted. To Dana's horror, Alison won HOH, and nominated Dana, naturally, and Jun.

My list:

1.Erika
2.Jack
3.Justin
4.Jun
5.Jee
6.Robert
7.Dana
8.Nathan
9.Alison

Jack, I still think he's awesome, and as funny as the "buzzard's crotch" comment was, it's still a no-no. I love ya Jack, but that was alot coming from you, so Erika gets top honors this week.

Justin is proving to be a good player, as is Jun.

Jee is in the middle for being somewhat clueless, but I don't dislike him.

Robert still creeps me out.

Dana, payback is a #####.

Nathan, OMH. If you think for a second that God is on your side because of Psalm 64, you are a HUGE hypocrite. If you only saw what I was seeing. You are all backstabbing greedy people right now, and nothing in the bible will justify those actions. Got it? I hope so.

Alison. Surv, I take it back. You are a threat, but I can't stand you. You are one of the worst people I have ever seen on a reality show. All of the above statements I made for Nathan goes double for you. You are a truly disturbed individual. Get some help, and stop dancing with your blue stuffed animals. What a psycho freakshow.

David-I miss you. One of the sanest people on the show, and they were smart to get rid of you because you would have won, and would have deserved it. You were too good to put up with all of the evil crap that is going on.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Studmuffins 08-02-03 1
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Steen 08-02-03 2
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... spinningwords 08-02-03 3
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... whoami 08-02-03 4
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... nailbone 08-04-03 5
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... SurvivinDawg 08-04-03 6
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Survivorerist 08-05-03 7
   RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... nailbone 08-05-03 9
       RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Survivorerist 08-11-03 10
 Week 4 Results Survivorerist 08-05-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Studmuffins 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Studmuffins Click to send private message to Studmuffins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
Nice job Steffigurl. You had some good points. The following is my favorite to least favorite player:

1. Jack
2. Erika
3. Nathan
4. Justin
5. Jee
6. Jun
7. Allison
8. Robert
9. Dana

In my opinion, Jack is the smartest player, best player, and absolutely most dangerous to win it all. If I was a houseguest, I would have been voting him off the first chance I had. I was somewhat surprised by his "Buzzard Crotch" description of Dana considering his professional background and his way with people. I think that it was more of a "spur of the moment" thing that he probably wishes that he hadn't said.

Erika! I have the "HOTS" for her. I think that she's the most sexy woman in the house at the moment. Also, she's a little older than most of the rest and is playing a smarter game by sticking strong with her alliance with Jack.

Nathan and Justin are both good game players even though people have strong feelings about how they are treating people or playing the game with their respective alliances. They are there to win. It was easy to see how the team of Justin, Nathin, Jack, and June won the food competition.

Jee is probably higher on my list than most because I think that he's less vindictive than most of the people playing the game. He probably won't end up very high but he will probably a person who's offended fewer people on a personal level than the rest. Jun is smart, very high on herself but skating on thin ice. She will probably try to skip back and forth betweeen alliances.

Allison, has fallen out of favor with me. If it wasn't for Nathan, she wouldn't have a chance. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if she soon turns on Nathan. She's not as bright as she should be to win this game. Can't believe that she told Justin that she thinks that Nathan is gay or a closet gay. I don't think that he's gay but it would be funny if he was tipped off about what she said behind his back.

Robert, who knows? He has the personality of wet cement. You just never know. Dana, she's lucky that she has been around this long. Hopefully, they won't consider Jun more dangerous than Dana and vote Jun off. Dana is getting on my nerves, too. At least she's up for the "cat fight" with Allison.

P.S. My favorite to least favorite list can change at any moment.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-02-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-03 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

Edited because of spelling

1.Dana (1)
2.Justin (2)
3.Jun (7)
4.Jee (9)
5.Erika (3)
6.Jack (5)
7.Robert (8)
8.Nathan (4)
9.Alison (10)

Dave was #6, and would be much higher if still in the house

Dana, I still like her, mostly because the tables have turned and shes now the underdog. I love the underdogs

Justin played very smart this week, esp. last night, getting very lucky not being nominated.

Both Jee and Jun moved up the most this week, but Jun is higher because I dislike smoking. Not people who smoke, but its an awful habit, at least he is trying to quit.

Erika and Jack are slowly getting on my nerves, but not as much as robert, nathan and alison. I hope nathan and Alison turn on each other, that would be fun to watch but thats not very likely. And the way they were reading the Bible was not appropriate.

S t e e n

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
Well I guess it's time for me to delurk. This is my first time watching Big Brother (actually my first season watching reality tv or ANY tv in 4 years for that matter!)I've got my personal favorites list of the remaining houseguests and of course one is an underdog!

Spinning House Guests:

I really miss David. It's really too bad that Nathan saved the *****. You now know who my last pick is. Although I guess David had to go at some point I really enjoyed his antics and felt others should have gone before him. But that's the game.
===============================================================

1: Jack - Consistently enjoying his analysis of the houseguests actions and activities. He is a true player and definately one to watch out for. Although not a strong player in the physical sense he could come back to bite in the mental game.

2: Dana - She said it herself after losing the food challenge - "talk about a kicking a girl when she's down". I don't believe she had much choice other than to change alliances and by putting up Alison she actually did a smart thing. We saw the nasty side of Dana and did not see the weird nasty side of Alison until she got HOH. Interesting how getting HOH changes a persons character. Seems like maybe Dana should get a second chance.

3: Erika - Glad Erika did not get voted out of the house. She is definately a force to be reckoned with though.

4: Justin - Even though he is supposedly from the Dark Side - I like this guys strength, spunk, and overall charm. Top it off with his obvious cunning and ability to play the game. He may just be able to win all if he can stay in.

5: Jun - As a double agent her spot roams with me from top to bottom each week. She is one smart cookie.

6: Gee - His biggest concern is his cigarette and I agree he seems somewhat clueless at times but he isn't obnoxious.

7. Robert - How did he ever get Erika?

8. Nathan - I used to like Nathan and feel he did what he felt he should when he used his veto on Alison. Although I now wish he had not done it after seeing Alison's real character come out. I thought that Nathan was a Christian until realizing that he only brought the bible as it was likely the only book allowed and "to keep his mind sharp" But I agree with everyone else here that if Nathan thinks that God is on his side because of Psalm 64 then he is sadly mistaken and than is certainly not biblical or christian thinking. I agree that Nathan is a huge hypocrite.

9. Alison - Agree with the person that started this thread - everything said about Nathan goes double or even triple for you. I hope you are evicted out next round. Maybe Nathan will learn from this mistake. You certainly won't. I agree that you are psychotic and need help.

At this point I'm actually shocked at some of the contraversial material that is being aired but then again I shouldn't be - it's no worse than any of the movies about the occult.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-02-03, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
#1-Jack-Vary good and smart player.
#2-Erika-A good player but What did she see in her ex??
#3-Justin-Strong player
#4-Nathan-Strong player
#5-Jee-Clueless??
#6-Ali-Not all there.
#7-Robert-Alonge for the ride.
#8-Jun-???
#9-Dana-Nuf said.

WHOAMI
How you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
1.Jack - playing smart right now..."buzzard crotch" was right on
2.Ericka - hottest lady in the house, and playing smart
3.Justin - best of the Exes
4.Jee - Clueless but funny
5.Robert - eh
6.Nathan - proving to be a real idiot
7.Alison - ditto
8.Jun - lying, double-crossing hypocrite (worse than the rest)
9.Dana - hate her, can't stand her, want her gone ASAP

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
1. Justin
2. Robert
3. Jee
4. Dana
5. Jack
6. Erika
7. Nathan
8. Alison
9. Jun

Basically, I think the Ex's got a raw deal coming in, and I'm rooting for them.

I've loathed Jun since the moment I watched the first minute of this program, and nothing has changed. I've loathed Alison almost as long, but it really intesified after her gloating for winning an HOH I believe was rigged.

Nathan is rapidly getting on my nerves. P.S. Nathan, if Alison was hitting on me like she was hitting on you, I'd be forgetting my dislike of her long enough to do her. You should be, too. You're not looking like much of a man by rejecting her.

Contrary to most people, I like the way Dana has played the game, but alas it looks like her time to leave is at hand.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Dana (1)
2. Nathan (9)
3. Jun (2)
4. Jee (4)
5. Erika (7)
6. Jack (5)
7. Robert (8)
8. Alison (10)
9. Justin (6)

David was #3 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Oops, I totally forgot to do this list! Well, better late than never, so...

- Dana takes #1 yet again, for her 2nd #1 in a row! Yeah, you're kinda psycho, but you're also really cool. You've got a good sense of humour and demeanour in the house, and you seem to be much more "normal" than a lot of the other HGs. You're definitely playing hard, but it may not be enough to save you with your nom. Here's hoping you get through it!

- Next, the Greatest Gainer Award for this week goes to Nathan, who jumps 9-2 this week. No complaints with your play this week, Nath. You vetoed off your human shield, and still don't really seem to be a target. Hopefully you're not all brawn and can see through your "buddy" Alison.

- Our other nominee, Jun, takes a small slip from 2-3 this week. I still don't know what it is, but I definitely think you're another one of the more "normal" HGs this season. If it wasn't for Dana on the block next to you, I'd definitely be cheering for you to stay, because you're that cool

(Another IceCat original )

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
These are based on what they show on TV, right? Rather than anything from the live feed transcripts?

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

08-11-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.4"
I don't know Wink, I don't get the feeds so I'm just going by what I see on TV. You might wanna ask Steff though

08-05-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
8. "Week 4 Results"
Position. Name (Position Last Week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. Jack (5) (23, 1, 6, 2.875)
2. Erika (2) (26, 1, 6, 3.25)
3. Justin (3) (29, 1, 9, 3.625)
4. Jee (10) (36, 3, 6, 4.5)
5. Dana (3) (42, 1, 9, 5.25)
6. Nathan (6) (46, 2, 8, 5.75)
6. Jun (6) (46, 3, 9, 5.75)
8. Robert (8) (49, 2, 8, 6.125)
9. Alison (9) (63, 6, 9, 7.875)

David was #1 last week.

While David was booted last week, it looks like the rest of his alliance is covering for him pretty well, with Jack and Erika landing 1 and 2 this week. Jee also makes a huge jump, going from dead last to #4. Further down on the chart, Nathan and Jun carry over their tie from last week to this one, staying stalemated at #6. Finally, Alison stays miles behind everyone else, not getting a single ranking above #6.

How will next week turn out? Check out the BB4 FLL to find out!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •