The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI and youtube"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-25-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI and youtube"
I was looking for Blake's duet with Doug E. Fresh and came across this video that is sure to please any Chris and Blake fans--it almost looks like they are singing the song that is set to the video--it is that well edited!

(For you, Glow!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgZU5oJEwI&mode=related&search=

This thread will be a good place to put any post AI interviews and performance links, too, because I expect to see Blake and Jordin on talk shows soon.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI and youtube joannie 05-25-07 1
 RE: AI and youtube MandyM 05-25-07 2
   RE: AI and youtube zazzy 05-26-07 5
 RE: AI and youtube sharnina 05-26-07 3
   RE: AI and youtube zazzy 05-26-07 4
       RE: AI and youtube bzooti 05-26-07 6
 RE: AI and youtube memzoo48 05-26-07 7
   RE: AI and youtube bzooti 05-27-07 8
       RE: AI and youtube memzoo48 05-27-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-25-07, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI and youtube"
>This thread will be a good
>place to put any post
>AI interviews and performance links,
>too, because I expect to
>see Blake and Jordin on
>talk shows soon.

Jordin, Blake, and a few other Idols (including Sanjaya and Melinda) will be on the Larry King Show on CNN tonight (Friday) 9pm ET, 6pm PT.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-25-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI and youtube"
Here is a funny youtube review of the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwe76w1hSTU

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD

Cool Tune!

05-26-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI and youtube"
That was hilarious! I liked the part where he snarked that industry people said Blake would outsell Jordin. He is like the guy who tells all the secrets in junior high, lol.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-26-07, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI and youtube"
Here's your duet video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HLFpiPS44&mode=related&search=

Shar's World

05-26-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
4. "RE: AI and youtube"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-07 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Thanks, Shar!

And I totally missed Larry King...will try to find some links later...if anyone has any, please post! I read on MJ's Big Blog that Blake said something about Bon Jovi telling him he had "big balls" for his YGLABN rendition--lol!

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-26-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI and youtube"

MJ has the links ....

and thanks for this thread!

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-07, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AI and youtube"
Is it just me, or have I been hiding under a rock lately, or what? It looks like several of the youtube videos are making Chris and Blake out to be a bit more than BFFs.

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-27-07, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AI and youtube"
i'm pretty sure "cake" is mostly tongue in cheek, that (most) people don't really think it's more than BFF.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AI and youtube"
>i'm pretty sure "cake" is mostly
>tongue in cheek, that (most)
>people don't really think it's
>more than BFF.

Whew! Thanks. Those are my BOYS! I have nothing against gays, but it would ruin my fantasies . . . . (in which I'm still 21 yo).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •