The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS - Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-02, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS - Episode 3"

Well here we go once again, time for the State Of The Spoiling - Week 3. A look at all that we as a community have put together over the past week hi-lighting the major and minor spoilers and discussion points. We have been oh so busy, but unfortunately at this time there is no clear cut choice for evictee and only good speculation on what the challenges might be.

First off the vote thread is up. Kathy has the early lead (again), but Sarah is not far behind, and excellent points have been made for several others including diamond's case for John that you will find no where but there. It pays to read the vote thread!

There have been some vidpics but not anything as conclusive as the past two weeks, bunglers E3 preiview pics started us off and ShowMeTheWinner brought us more preview pics from survivor fever, and several good discussion points arose from there. Including some fine speculative analysis from Nightscribe concerning a raft building challenge. Also there was some interest in cowboyroo's booze pic, that likely is not booze, but could still be the result of a reward as the Maraamu tribe does not have items like this that I have seen evidence of.

From last week our latest evictee (aka Chatty Patty) can't seem to keep her big mouth shut and you can read her CBS chat, web interview, and radio talk as well. Not that she said too much interesting and shakes makes an excellent point concerning what might be up with her story.

There were some indirect spoilers early in the week from Gabe's Mom concerning his lack of weight loss and his nice comments concerning Gina. SDawg brought us some second hand info concerning Paschal and his demeanor, physical condition, and potential link to Neleh in a Roger/Lis type relationship. Also there was a direct spoiler of sorts from a Hunter email found by Loree, that you might have missed (I know I did).

We have had a lot of interesting speculation as well including preview text speculations, can Maraamu loose again?, emeging rotu alliances, Clue's in the Titles, Maraamu's Tagi-like alliance, Gina's troubles, and E3 tribal swap?.

Late breaking spoilers that confirm John's gets stung by a sea urchin, and late breaking speculation that perhaps we will see yet another subective SOS challenge to help out the dysfunctional Maraamu's. Not to mention CBS EyeMail is out for that Mormon sweetheat Neleh.

Not to mention the biggest potential spoiler of the season so far, brought to us by our two favorite media-whores shakes and varner. Don't know what to make of it except it is either the biggest spoiler so far or Gervase X for S4.

That is all I got, I hope it helps.

-ICB

told you it would be late

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 Krautboy 03-13-02 1
   RE: SOTS - Episode 3 SurvivinDawg 03-13-02 2
   RE: SOTS - Episode 3 idiotcowboy 03-13-02 4
   RE: SOTS - Episode 3 Alpengeist 03-13-02 5
   RE: SOTS - Episode 3 ShowMeTheWinner 03-13-02 11
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 cowboyroo 03-13-02 3
   RE: SOTS - Episode 3 smiles 03-13-02 12
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 true 03-13-02 6
   Off Topic HawkEye 03-13-02 7
 Thanks folks... SurvivorBlows 03-13-02 8
   RE: Thanks folks... PepeLePew13 03-13-02 9
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 anotherkim 03-13-02 10
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 SurvivaBear 03-13-02 13
 RE: NEW Vid Caps of RAFT Challenge.... Dalton 03-13-02 14
 Outstanding Work! IceCat 03-13-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-13-02, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
Thanks ICB, great job! I've been out of town for a while and been scrambling to get caught up. Here's some additional thoughts that I've tried to summarize...

The most likely targets for EP3 seem to be:

Maraamu:

Sarah
Hunter
Gina

Rotu:

Kathy
Robert

Let’s look at some of the theories…

The CBS Poll Theory:

During S3 the CBS Poll and website were used regularly to direct the general viewing audience’s attention away from the Bootee that week. So far in S4, the CBS Poll has been general in nature, but the “Interesting Stat” section has featured information about individual contestants. Last week it featured Kathy, to draw attention away from last weeks boot victim, Patricia. This week it features Hunter and Sarah…

“Interesting Stats:
Everyone Loves a Leader: Hunter Ellis, Maraamu's leader, climbed the popularity charts from Number 8 last week to Number 1 this week. Sarah Jones plummeted from Number 1 to Number 14.”.

…as the theory goes, we can assume that means Hunter and Sarah are safe this week.

The OFG Theory:

The theory states ( I know, because I originally coined the name for Outfrontgirl’s brilliant observation ) that the week’s boot victim is shown prominently in the previews for that week(other than challenges) and those not shown are safe.

Not shown in the previews and therefore safe this week…Sean(Maraamu) and Zoe, Gabe, Paschal (Rotu).

The No-No Theory

Several contestants have been reported to come back fron the Marquesas with evidence of unhealed bug bites. We have seen photograhic evidence of the bites and heard comments about their painfulness. The theory states that those contestants who remain on the island as contestants or jurors will not be able to avoid the bug bites. Those who come back without them probably left the island for Australia or New Zealand as part of the pre-jury boot group (EP1-EP7), where their bites would have had a chance to heal. Evidence of bug bites is a good indicator of at least making it to EP8.

From the Orange County Register regarding Sarah we have "…Jones came back from "Survivor" starving for food and sporting plenty of mosquito bites, giving the impression that she had lasted awhile in the quest for the $1 million grand prize…”

From the SS Mess regarding Kathy we have “…"One of the other players (I forget her name, but she's a real estate person) is from right near me. According to some people who know her, she came back having lost 26 lbs, and was still covered with bugbites. Could this mean she made it most of the way???"

Conclusion: Sarah and Kathy come back with bug bites, so they make it at least to the jury.

The Weight Loss Theory

The theory states that those contestants who return displaying “significant weight loss” (20lbs. or greater, depending on body type) are likely to make it to the merge or beyond. (Dr.Carl from S3 was the exception to the rule)

From Wanda on E! we have “…Hunter slimmed down to a fraction of his former self before returning home to San Diego…”

From the Orange County Register we have "…Jones came back from "Survivor" starving for food and sporting plenty of mosquito bites, giving the impression that she had lasted awhile in the quest for the $1 million grand prize…”

From the SS Mess we have “…"One of the other players (I forget her name, but she's a real estate person) is from right near me. According to some people who know her, she came back having lost 26 lbs, and was still covered with bugbites. Could this mean she made it most of the way???"

Conclusion: Hunter, Sarah and Kathy last a while longer.

The Face Time Theory

This theory states that a lack of “face time” on camera, especially in the early stages of the game, is a good indicator that they are safe until their character is developed and their “story has been told”.

A “spike” in face time, in an episode is usually an indication that a character may be approaching their final chapter in the story. Sometimes the “spike” occurs in the same episode as their boot, sometimes it precedes it by an episode.

MB is the storyteller. Early in the game he also develops the main characters who we will see throughout the show. The problem comes when we try to discern between early boot face time, and main character development face time.

Hunter, Sarah, Sean, Rob and Kathy were developed from the beginning as the main characters. They all got major face time early on and it appears that they will continue to. Peter got his “spike” in face time in EP1 and Patricia had a spike in EP2.

From the previews it appears that Robert will get his spike in EP3, foot injury, “no pain, no gain”, kissing Kathy, etc.

Conclusion: Robert looks like he will have a face time spike during EP3. His story may be short.

CBS Previews

The promo for this week shows Hunter and Gina with the moon as a backdrop. They are cropped off to the side, symbolic of no longer in control. Rob is shown standing boldly, with arms crossed, moon directly behind him, with his image centered in the frame, and now clearly in charge…

“One castaway dubs himself "the Godfather" and works to proceed accordingly…”
Rob dubs himself “the Godfather” and takes control of the family away from Hunter. Sarah does not like the fact that Hunter and Gina voted for her and confronts Hunter about it.

Last week we saw a handshake between Sean and Rob, but MB edited out the conversation leading up to it. When MB reveals a strategy in the game it rarely succeeds, but when it is hidden it usually works. Rob and Sean have an agreement, so Hunter and Gina are vulnerable if Maraamu go to tribal council.

Conclusion: The Rob/Sarah Sean /Vesepia alliance is safe for EP3.

“No Pain, No Gain”

The previews for EP3 show the Rotu tribe plagued by injuries:

“…Injuries plague a tribe, which employs a remedy you won't believe…”

John’s Urchin sting is easily remedied, but Roberts foot/toe injury appears to be a more serious matter. While it hasn’t been mentioned, Robert has been shown laying around, not feeling well, sitting out a challenge, complaining about needing protein. One more injury to his foot will makeit difficult for him to fetch water, gather food, and compete in challenges. Robert has become a liability.

Tammy appears concerned as she is shown speaking to the camera saying,

“Things can change like that (snapping fingers) out here…”

Reading between the lines…they lost the IC and must go to TC…what was the love tribe, is now a tribe in pain, having to make a difficult decision. What a few days ago would have been an easy decision to vote out Kathy, is now more difficult due to Roberts inury and continued uselessness.

It may be a painful decision to vote out Robert over Kathy, but, “no pain, no gain”.

Conclusion: Robert has replaced Kathy as the prime targets if Rotu goes to TC.

To Summarize:

Maraamu:

Sarah: Safe…Came back starving, bug bites, protected by “the godfather” Rob/Sean alliance. CBS Poll Theory.

Hunter: Safe…Weight Loss Theory, CBS Poll Theory, Game Logic: Keep the strong.

Gina: Target…Only alliance is with Hunter, Voted against Sarah, no physical challenge contribution, no weight loss reports. OFG Theory.

Rotu:

Kathy: Safe…Significant weight loss report, bug bites, drop in face time for EP3,

Robert: Target…OFG Theory, Face Time spike for EP3, Injury/ continued illness, Tammy’s “…things can change…” comment. No significant weight loss reports.

Depending on IC...

Maraamu: votes out Gina
Rotu: votes out Robert

Krautboy

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-02, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
krautboy,
You know I respect your analysis and love your opinions on the issues (and if you don't know, I just TOLD ya!), so allow me to direct your attention to my Hollow Theory and apply it to something you said:

“Interesting Stats:
Everyone Loves a Leader: Hunter Ellis, Maraamu's leader, climbed the popularity charts from Number 8 last week to Number 1 this week. Sarah Jones plummeted from Number 1 to Number 14.”.

…as the theory goes, we can assume that means Hunter and Sarah are safe this week.

Now the important thing is to decide if MB is trying to lead us AWAY from the truth, OR sneak the truth under our very noses. Here, Hunter is cast in a positive light. That, together with Pat saying she thinks Hunter will win, cause me to think that Hunter being cast so positively is the misdirection. I agree with you that showing Sarah's poll numbers plummeting (Basher Babes! Stop voting 4 times each!!! ) means she's probably safe.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
Excellent thoughts krautboy!

Using some of the same points you brought up I have come up with the same conclusion as you his week (although for slightly different reasons). Keep up the good work!

-ICB

RC-Rotu, IC-Maraamu, Boot-Robert

Alpengeist 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-13-02, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpengeist Click to send private message to Alpengeist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
Awesome analysis, Krautboy! Because of your post, I am longing to change my pick for this week's bootee (I voted for Kathy) but probably won't, even though your evidence for Gina or Robert is VERY conclusive!

Alp

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-13-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
Man! Krautboy's analysis is the most compelling spoiler analysis that I had ever read and really made me cast a lot of doubt on my earlier Hunter pick. If I may, please let me sort out my thoughts on this thread

My reasons for the Hunter pick:
1) I had a similar analysis as cowboyroo's but my main reason is slightly different than his. I thought episode 4's title, "The Winds Twist", would more likely be the twist episode than an indication that Maraamu would win the episode's TC. If you notice, the twist episode had been forwarded by 3 days to episode 4 instead of episode 5 in S3. Perhaps one of the reasons was that an equal swap would no longer be possible and MB made the twist occur earlier to save the Mara member who was not in the core alliance. A 3-person swap would work best as it reduced the chance of the minority being voted out. But I do like the "pick a tribe member from the opposing team" theory so maybe MB might change the 3-person swap formula.

2) Sean's and Sarah's dislike for Hunter made him a bigger target than Gina. The Maraamus seem to be swayed by their emotions rather than logic-- Rob keeping Sarah and Sean choosing Rob as a partner than stronger Hunter. Emotions would make them vote for Hunter.

3) Even if they were voting strategically, there is still a good reason to vote off Hunter. After supposedly seeing the twist for S3, they may think that they don't need a big guy in their tribe to help them win challenges after all. Hunter might back-stab them after the twist and decide to team up with the other team and cause them to lose more challenges down the road. Why keep the strong only to have him switch tribes soon? The Samburus kept Frank and regretted it later.
Gina, on the other hand, seemed like someone who's easier to persuade than Hunter. Vee and Rob probably would have a better chance of convincing Gina than Hunter to stick with the original Maras. That was the same reason the Samburu mall rats had for keeping Teresa-- to persuade her to join their team after the merge.

4) If the Mara's were to go back to TC again for episode 3, then Sean and Rob would think that perhaps Hunter's leadership isn't all that. 4 or 5 straight losses would surely cost major points deduction for the tribal leader.

5) Don't see Sarah leaving because if she were to leave, she'd have been gone in episode 2. Vee chose to ally with Sean then and there's no reason for her to switch all of a sudden now as it's not a good strategy to play both sides when you're on the winning side. Vee's smart and she knows that she should only backstab when she has no choice. If she wanted to go with Hunter and Gina, she'd have joined them in episode 2. Don't think she'd waffle in episode 3 although I can't say for future episodes.

6) I must say the presence of the Nono bug bites on Sarah is a pretty conclusive evidence that she might last for a while. And I also think this should precede the weight loss evidence. As Pat-I-shall-not-call-her-Tricia said in her interview (I think it's with EW), she actually did a lot of rigorous activities while she was at Loser Lodge (rock climbing, etc). This coupled with the supposed abundance of food on the island made me conclude that weight loss is not as big a factor as it used to be. So Hunter's weight loss is a less compelling evidence than Sarah's Nono bites and he's still a potential bootee.

7) Does the episode title actually offer a clue? "No pain, no gain"-- does it mean that Rotu experienced pain and actually gained immunity? I took the clue to mean this way but I may be wrong.

8) Varner's friends spoiler accurate for episode 1-3?

Conclusion: Hunter if Mara were to go to TC.

Krautboy's reasoning for the Robert-boot is fantastic.

One question about OFG's theory: Did this actually hold true for S3's Jessie boot? I was just lurking in the shadows then and had yet to participate in the spoiling so I'm not sure. Does anyone have an answer for this?

When it comes to MB's misdirections, what about the times when the bootees were the most obvious boots: Linda, et al? Most times it's really hard to tell if it's just misdirection or if MB put it right under our noses.

I found Tammy's quote to be the most interesting,
“Things can change like that (snapping fingers) out here…”
I don't know if she was referring to the injuries suffered by several of her tribe members or she was referring to the impending TC that they were about to go to that day. Hmmm....

Anyway Krautboy's theory had successfully crossed Kathy off my list for episode 3's bootee and she'd been replaced by Robert. I like Krautboy'd theory that Kathy might actually last a while since she'd been developed as a central character. The earlier twist would save Kathy as it might shatter alliances sooner. I also took into consideration what JP said about S4 having one great villain. I just don't think Sarah has that potential. She may be lazy but she doesn't seem mean or conniving. For all we know Kathy's might pull a Richard and last for a while despite being unpopular. Don't think she'd win the big prize but she could be S4's Jerri.

It's too bad that we weren't shown any clips for the IC. Maybe Mara would embarrass themselves by losing it again to Rotu big time? I think the clips would make it real obvious as to who the loser is gonna be. The SOS challenge perhaps? It'd seem that Rotu would have an edge in this one since Kathy had the paints and Paschal had the flags. I'm starting to feel really bad for Maraamu...

My pick: Hunter for Mara
Alt: Robert for Rotu

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-13-02, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
Great posts everyone! These really have me thinking and going off in different directions. I am 90% wanting to go with a Rotu boot this week, but the thing that is bugging me is next week's title "The Winds of Change", which makes me think Maraamu goes back this week, and the winds of change bring Rotu to Tribal Council for the first time and giving him the opportunity to give us one or more potential Rotu boots for next week.

I am starting to feel a surprise Hunter boot is going to happen. If they go to TC 3 times in a row, as with business, and life in general, eventually the leader becomes the target. Where I think Hunter's intentions are good, I think his expectations of the others are too high causing friction and bringing morale down. I don't think Rob or Sean are happy with Hunter running the ship, so take him down...

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-13-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
Could "The Winds of Change" possibly refer to a couple of things for next week? The first being that Maraamu actually wins an IC (in tonight's episode); thus signaling a change in the wind.

After the initial wind change in tonight's episode then the following things could happen:
1)Maraamu wins the RC and IC for next week.
2)The switch-a-roo occurs and Maraamu still wins the IC. Wasn't episode 4 when the switch-a-roo occurred in S3? No, my mistake it happened in episode 5, but it could come early.
3)Maraamu gets their act together and conflict occurs in Rotu.

In any event, my vote is for a Roto loss with Robert boot. (Based on several theories that I am too lazy to type).

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
Thanks ICB, for volunteering to put this together. The SOTS is the Newsguide of the spoiler board, and a very valuable tool, to those of us that don't have the time to wade through every post here.

Krautboy, your analysis is excellent, you always make very good sense. I am leaning toward a Robert boot this week myself.

Shakes post "Varners Friends" is very interesting as well, I can't wait to see how it pans out.

Kathy has been shoved down our throats as the most likely Rotu bootee. If she goes from Rotu first, I would be surprised.

The fact that we don't have any info on this weeks IC, leads me to believe that MooMoo finally gets one.

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Off Topic"
>The SOTS is the Newsguide of the spoiler board

Right you are true, or would that be true you are right

For those of you who don't venture to other forums on the site there is a bi-weekly New Guide posted on the Off-Topic forum to help you become a well-rounded Blowhemian. Featuring links to the various contests, and hot dicussion topics across the active reality TV forums here on our favorite website SurvivorBlows!!!

Come and join us sometime

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially a SHAMELESS plug!!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Thanks folks..."
I just wanted to say thanks to idiotcowboy as well as Kraut for stepping up and handling this -- great job.

Anyways, as AyaK mentioned, given the (seemingly never-ending, but we'll never complain) pending departure of one blue man and some near-term availability constraints on the other Blue Men, this is likely to not be a one-time occurrence. Therefore, if anyone is interested in putting together the SOTS summary for a future week, please speak up. Since we strted it last season, I think this has turned out to be a pretty invaluable resource for folks and I'd hate to see it fall through the cracks.

-SB

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thanks folks..."
It all depends on the results of my job interview, but if it falls through, then I'd have a lot more free time in a couple of weeks for the rest of the semester -- so I'd have plenty of time to help out with the SOTS if you don't have someone to do it on a regular basis. I should know in the next week or so if I'll have the free time to do this.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
Thanks for the summary and Krautboy, some great analysis! These posts really are a great help to me because I just can't follow the long threads during the week due to time constraints at work.

I now know who I am going to vote for...woohooo!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-13-02, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-02 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

Thanks so much ICB for a fine SOTS. These summaries are truly helpful to me. Especially, all the links like Hunter's email and preview text speculations, can Maraamu loose again?, emeging rotu alliances, Clue's in the Titles, Maraamu's Tagi-like alliance, Gina's troubles, and E3 tribal swap?.

It would be helpful for a newbie like myself if the SOTS contained a glossary of all the current spoiler theories, like the hollow theory and the OFG theory with links to a full explanation. Many code-names are used and it is difficult for newcomers to discover what folks are talking about unless they really search. Thanks to Krautboy and S'Dawg for attempting this.

Also is there a place I can find out definitions of all these abbreviations? I know I am an idiot, but what is IMHO.

Edited to add a link and props to S'Dawg.

"Destined for Greatness!"

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-13-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NEW Vid Caps of RAFT Challenge....."
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-02 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

These just came online from Inside Edition according to the logo.

Sorry I don't know how to post the pictures...but click:

http://www.survivorfever.net/ie-3-13.html

The two teams race their rafts to collect buried "treasure" several boxes....Paschal & Neleh "sit-out" from Rotu.

Doesn't really indicate a RC Winner but.....

Dalton
PS. Once again *I* am following the Krautboy and I hope he is right because *I* voted off Kathy in Episode One!!!

edit cuz link doesn't seem to work....but you'll know where survivorfever is, right?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Outstanding Work!"
Great work ICB and Krautboy!

To paraphrase a character on Everybody Loves Raymond: '... you really got our dice outta the vice on dis one!'

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •