The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Well if anyone manages to wake up after last night's snoozer and post today let us know who should win and who will win Mediocre Idol this year.

Should Win:
Based on last night's performances
Daughtry
Season overall
Melinda

Will Win
The Disney Princess Miss. Pimpedalot

Trying to calculate how much alcohol it is going to take to make it though hosting tonight's finale thread. If I don't make it, send the Emtbgrl over to my house as I got alcohol poisoning just trying to get up the nerve to open the thread.

Just.Kill.Me.Now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale aquariaqueen 05-23-07 1
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale jbug 05-23-07 3
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale emydi 05-23-07 4
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale Glow 05-23-07 6
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale tamarama 05-23-07 11
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale dragonflies 05-23-07 13
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale geekboy 05-23-07 2
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale Magnolia_Rocker 05-23-07 5
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale cahaya 05-23-07 8
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale memzoo48 05-23-07 16
           RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale Tahj 05-23-07 17
               RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale agman 05-23-07 25
                   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale jbug 05-23-07 30
                       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale agman 05-23-07 31
                           RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale Tahj 05-24-07 32
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale Glow 05-23-07 7
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale emydi 05-23-07 12
           RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale Glow 05-23-07 14
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale bullzeye 05-23-07 9
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale zazzy 05-23-07 21
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale AyaK 05-23-07 10
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale geekboy 05-23-07 15
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale nailbone 05-23-07 18
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale Magnolia_Rocker 05-23-07 19
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale geekboy 05-23-07 20
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale zazzy 05-23-07 22
           RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale prosecutor 05-23-07 23
               RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale curveball 05-23-07 26
               RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale cahaya 05-23-07 28
       RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale tamarama 05-23-07 29
   RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale agman 05-23-07 24
 RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale curveball 05-23-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-23-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Based on last night's performance:

Should win: Jordin

Will win: Jordin

And when all is said and done, it will work to Blake's advantage not being tied down to the AI contract. He will probably benefit more by not winning the title.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Sitting on the JORDIN couch for 'should' and 'will'.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
AI still has control over the 2nd place, etc. CDs...see Bo and even Chris Daughtry

Should Win: Blake

Will Win: Blake you heard it hear first baby...

Will Win bc it's rigged: Jordin

tribey is my American Idol!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
I'm just going to ditto the emster.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-23-07, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
(also with Em & Glow)

Thank you for dispelling the myth that 2nd place is better.

He will be just as much under the thumb of the PTB, and he'll get less push than Jordin.

I guess he's just another one that I'll have to wait for a 2nd CD from.

(I literally had a hard time typing her name just now. I'm THAT mad about the nauseating pimpage.)

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
*scootches in with the girls*

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
The judges claimed last night's show was THE.BEST.FINALE.EVER....yeah right. Blake started it off great, and the rolled downhill all night long.

Should win: Blake. He's the most original and unique contestant ever. He's a born entertainer, he writes, he dances, he beat boxes, and yes he can sing.

Will win: Jordin.

Bring on the special guests, summer break, and then a much improved Season 7.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-23-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Pauler acutally said that about this being the best finale ever. I looked over at DH and said, "Yep, she's on the good sh!t tonight."

Tribey made me rock!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Let's put it this way. Paula is overly generous with her superlatives.

I'm curious how the vote total will compare to previous seasons.

Foo dogs by tribe.

Oh, yeah, right. Who should/will win? I'll say Blake should win (most original & entertaining) and Jordin will win (better vocals and blatant pimping).

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-23-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
>Pauler acutally said that about this
>being the best finale ever.
> I looked over at
>DH and said, "Yep, she's
>on the good sh!t tonight."
>
>
She really was, wasn't she? It looked like her lipstick was smeared all over her fact.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-23-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Well, you KNOW she had to be on more drugs than usual since she "broke her nose."

Tribe rocked my sig!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-07 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Yea, I'd say there was a very good chance of that. I also thought that Ryan Seacrest was a jack a$$ to question her about it!!!!!!Then aghain, I don't care for him anyway

I know everything,except for the things I don't know

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Can you believe he said the B* word and they didn't bleep him out? I'm not all prude, but it is a show lots of little kids watch!
I just thought it was unclassy.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

05-23-07, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
He's unclassy. I think this whole gig has just gone to his head and he considers himself a big celebrity.

I know everything, except the things I don't know

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
I actually thought it was clever. It was a double entendre referring to both a female dog, which is what "bitch" actually means, and to Paula.

Tribe rocked my sig!

05-23-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
well. It kind of was the "best finale ever". It's the only one that had Daughtry performing.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
but holy eyeliner batman!

I can't wait for another CD from Daughtry...more rock...you could tell he really wanted to do a guitar solo last nite...

I liked that he rocks at his concert (see Ayak's post somewhere here ) When is he coming back here glowi?

Post to Emy's Emmy thread

05-23-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
"here" like Here here or "here" like somewhere in the vicinity?
July 14th Hershey
August 1st Columbus (Ohio State Fair)
August 17th Hamburg, NY

Which one are we going to?

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
I am in complete agreement with Geekboy here. Silly me - I thought this was a contest to determine who is the more talented performer, and Blake has demonstrated over and over again that he is more creative, takes risks, and can outperform anyone out there.

Obviously, I was naive in that assumption - it is clear that Idol is a fancy kareoke competition where "mixing things up" will get you second place.

Blake Should - Jordan Will.

A birthday present from Tribe

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
I'm with Geekboy. I am still surprised that we even got to have Blake in the final 2 but I think they did not want to risk Jordin losing to Melinda. Randy looks like he will blow a bonus or wet his pants if Jordin does not win--it must be Jordin; the producers have worked so hard for it to be Jordin, lol.

Should -- Blake, for being a high point in the season from Somewhere Only We Know to YGLABN. (Wish he would have reprised SOWK and given us a fresh beat box song so people who like his beat box would have had something to rave about...but hey, still enjoyed YGLABN last night.)

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Should win: Blake. Both of them sucked on the crapfest that was the final song, no matter how much the judges pimped Jordin's erratic performance. I'd give Jordin a C and Blake a C-. Judging by their other songs, Blake was better -- he blows Adam Levine off the stage and did great on the Bon Jovi. As for Randy's comment that Jordin sang better than Martina McBride ... Randy, hearing aids are cheap nowdays; I recommend that you buy one before Idol 7.

Will win: Blake. America rejected Simon's plea to keep the far-superior Melinda last week ... even though he was right that she should win. Let's hope it rejects Simon once again, since he's clearly wrong this time.

05-23-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
OK, Ayak, I'll let you sit in your dreamland for the next 9 hours or so...and then you'll join the rest of us.

geekboy

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Randy, hearing aids are cheap nowdays; I recommend that you buy one before Idol 7.

I heard a simon quote this morning to the effect that there may be new judges next year.

New sig courtesy of agman!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-23-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Didn't all three just renew their contracts for a few more years?

Tribey made me rock!

05-23-07, 02:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
One of the recurring stupid rumors every single year.

Not one of those judges would EVER give up that job. Needless to say, i think the show would truly tank with new judges. The three have a chemistry you cannot replace.

geekboy

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
There was a story going around this morning about Simon giving some interview and saying he had three years left on his contract and that was it for him...he would not renew.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
What a boring finale except for Daughtery.

What a lousy crappy piece of **** song that only a teeny bopper can make sound good or sell. It was Justin and Kelly all over again.

Message to Simon Cowell, this stopped being a singing contest when Sanjaya kept winning votes. This is a popularity contest.

Jordin and Blake are both from Seattle so it should be interesting to see how the voting went.

my guess is that the teeny boppers will finally get a teen winner. Disney here comes JORDIN

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-07 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

Jordin is from Glendale, AZ. She won Arizona Idol.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
Disney here comes JORDIN

Well, you see, kids these days think Disney is for wimps and nerds. Blake is cool because he can spit out a few "sspptts" "thukthuks" and "thumthums". A Disney queen is a relic.

Foo dogs by tribe.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
>>there may be new judges next year<<

Don't tease me.

They did shake up the judges for one of the UK shows' next season, but I don't think that show (don't remember) is quite as established as AI.

I can still dream, I suppose.

05-23-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "

Should win: Blake will win: Blake I just don't think Jordin was good enough last night to win..imo

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Should Win/Will Win Finale "
should: Blake
will: Jordin

don't hate the player, hate the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •