The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is CBS off their norm?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-02, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is CBS off their norm?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-02 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

First it was Richard, then there was Brandon, we also had the Guidos in TAR.

My question is...is there a gay person this time around? If there is, my guess would be John (If that's true, wouldn't he want a guy to "whip it out" for his sea urchin sting ). Is it just me, or does he have an earring in his right ear?

Benjamin

P.S. He also brought massage oils. I bet he dreams of giving Gabe a deep tissue massage.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is CBS off their norm? Lexi 03-12-02 1
   RE: Is CBS off their norm? clemsonbeav 03-12-02 3
   RE: Is CBS off their norm? MatineeIdol 03-12-02 8
 RE: Is CBS off their norm? dabo 03-12-02 2
   RE: Is CBS off their norm? Wacko Jacko 03-12-02 4
       RE: Is CBS off their norm? clemsonbeav 03-12-02 5
           RE: Is CBS off their norm? NightScribe 03-12-02 6
               BEEN HERE, DONE THIS! George Tirebiter 03-12-02 11
           RE: Is CBS off their norm? westgirl98 03-12-02 7
               RE: Is CBS off their norm? MatineeIdol 03-12-02 9
                   RE: Is CBS off their norm? Wacko Jacko 03-12-02 10
 Locking ... and thanks to GT and NS AyaK 03-12-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lexi 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lexi Click to send private message to Lexi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
Old news, sweetie. And no offense, but wouldn't this post be better off in the fanatics or basher forum?

03-12-02, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
Well I'm Sorry! I'm sorry I'm a new poster and haven't seen the other post before!

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
Can't we all just get along?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-02, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
Yes, even though it wasn't in his CBS bio, it has been revealed in some articles about John that he is an out of the closet gay man who donates his time to AIDS work. Since it wasn't part of his bio, though, I doubt if it will have any impact on the game. Brandon was actively gay and had an agenda of some sort to promote a good gay image on Survivor, though he freely admitted it didn't work and he came off looking like a b!tch. If history holds true to form, for those who land on the island with some sort of agenda other than the game itself, that doesn't work. Speaks well for John that he didn't bring an agenda to the island, but his fixation on being the providor may indicate he's not thinking about other aspects of the game as much as he should be.

Cap'm Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-12-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
Not that it matters personally but it could come into effect as alliances form for spoiling purposes. But who says there has to be only one gay person. I still believe Survivor 2 had 2 gay people and if you read the bios on Survivor 4 there may be two here. John is one. I don't want to talk about anyones personal life to reveal who might be number 2.

03-12-02, 11:32 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
Who do you think the 2 S2 gays were? And just in one word (you don't have to explain) who do you think is the 2nd S4 gay?

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-12-02, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
No offense or anything, but we've done this "who's gay and who's not" thing far too much in recent memory. We're not here to spoil who may or may not be a homo from past Survivors, we are trying to spoil the OUTCOME of each show. This topic doesn't belong here.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "BEEN HERE, DONE THIS!"
Scribe has already given the definitive word on this topic--"This topic doesn't belong here."--and yet you all continue to "debate" such nonsense! This is precisely the kind of thing that keeps inspiring me to bump sleeeve's forum guidelines thread

Please, read his post--and the definitive explanation given by OFG and volmel at the end of the thread. Take the advice to heart. Make it your friend, so that we will want to be yours.

And for cryin' out loud--can somebody lock this to make way for some REAL SPOILING here? We've got the show coming a day early this week--and with way too little info on how to pick a Loozer!

GT

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
My son thinks that Gabriel is gay but from the first day I thought it was John as well not that it matters on who the winner will be Richard was out of the closet and won Brandon was out and lost so I dont think sexuality plays a part but as for the women I would say Kathy or Zoe.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
I am not 100% sure that Gabe is gay and I do understand that actors and actresses play roles that do not reflect upon their personal life, but Gabe did appear on Six Feet Under in a gay nightclub scene kissing another man.

All I am implying by this is that the possibility is there.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-12-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is CBS off their norm?"
He is also into ballet, ballroom dancing and figure skating from his bio on the CBS website.

I am not saying he is gay either but I just using clues to deduce possible spoilers.

It is funny how everyone concentrates on the males and no one speculates about the females.

From a spoiling perspective, I think Burnett put different types in the Rotu tribe trying to stir something up. Paschal is a judge and Robert is the catholic voodoo man. So far it aint working or at least from what has been shown.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Locking ... and thanks to GT and NS"
Hey, gang, Scribe and GT have it exactly right --- this topic only belongs on the Spoilers board if it has spoiler significance. It COULD ... but so far it doesn't. Therefore, I'm locking it. If you want to discuss it further, please do it on the Bashers board -- I believe there are already threads devoted to it. Thanks.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •