The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Separated at Birth"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Separated at Birth"
Ok, these are not my works, I found these at ezboard but I thought they were hilarious:

thanks to Ogakorbutt, Rotten Ry, Florida Monarch, and 2old4MTV

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Separated at Birth Drive My Car 08-23-02 1
 RE: Separated at Birth BaquaR13 08-23-02 2
   RE: Separated at Birth nailbone 08-23-02 3
   RE: Separated at Birth Cin 08-23-02 4
 Some more JeffGator 08-23-02 5
   RE: Some more Bucky Katt 08-23-02 6
   Hilarious! bebekid 08-24-02 9
 RE: Separated at Birth MollyTV 08-23-02 7
   RE: Separated at Birth MandyM 08-23-02 8
       RE: Separated at Birth Teddy_Bear 08-25-02 10
 RE: Separated at Birth Alien Probe 08-30-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-02, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Separated at Birth"
LMAO!!
Thanks for sharing these Jeff. The Gerry/Frosty thing was amazing!!!! Made me almost choke on my coffee

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Separated at Birth"
They are hilarious!! But where is the one for Chiara?!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Separated at Birth"
Oooooo...I don't believe I'da asked that....

- Are you a Turtle?

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Separated at Birth"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-02 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

I see a resemblance ;)

Cin

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Some more"
here's Chiara for you Baqua, as well as some other contestants:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-23-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Some more"
That is too funny. I'm having a hard time not bursting out laughing here at the office. Good find!

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-24-02, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Hilarious!"
Uncanny, really.

Thanks, JeffGator!

bebe

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-02, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Separated at Birth"
oh my gawd!!! these are hilarious...and the chiara/marykatherine from SNL is so funny because i thought she "looked" like this character since she sat on the couch with her hands in her armpits smiling while she was being told off by somebody in the house...can't remember who.....

and gerry and snowman or cowardly lion!!!! these are the best ones so far!!
mollytv

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-23-02, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Separated at Birth"
LMAO @ all of these, but I have to say my faves are the Gerry/Cowardly Lion comparisons. Eerie!

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-25-02, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Separated at Birth"
>LMAO @ all of these, but I have to say my faves are the Gerry/Cowardly Lion comparisons. Eerie! <

Yeah me too Mandy. I could swear that that was Gerry in that movie.

It is not necessary to acept everything as true, one must only acept it as necessary. Kafka: The Trial .

Alien Probe 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alien%20Probe Click to send private message to Alien%20Probe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Separated at Birth"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •