The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-02, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
It could be my eyes, but is this a booze bottle, and is Paschal looking buzzed. Maybe they win some booze in the RC at the bottom of the sea in the crate?? Whatever that bottle looking thing is I don't think we've seen it before...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... Alpengeist 03-12-02 1
 RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... Dalton 03-12-02 2
   RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... cowboyroo 03-12-02 4
 RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... tribephyl 03-12-02 3
   RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... cowboyroo 03-12-02 5
       Detective Work Wacko Jacko 03-12-02 7
   RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... ConningOfficer 03-12-02 6
   RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... Drive My Car 03-12-02 8
       RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... Medusa 03-12-02 9
           RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... Lurking 03-13-02 12
   RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal?... princesstan 03-13-02 14
 Case Closed shakes the clown 03-12-02 10
   RE: Case Closed TechNoir 03-12-02 11
   RE: Case Closed ConningOfficer 03-13-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Alpengeist 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-02, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpengeist Click to send private message to Alpengeist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
Good eye! I hadn't noticed that, but now that you mention it, I think that is what it is!

Alp

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
Roo,

Very rarely does MB provide "booze" to a Tribe. That sort of luxury is usually the Reward Challenge at the time of the MERGE and usually only Wine.

If you are truly suggesting that the good Judge (Paschal) gets "buzzed on booze" and thus somehow his actions cause him to be the Rotu bootee; then I would suggest more solid spoiler-type proof before taking this seriously.

Dalton
PS. Your Paschal pic would make a great contribution to the Bashers Board "Capture This Picture" threads, however.

03-12-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
I wasn't at all suggesting that Pascal got drunk and gets booted. I am suggesting this as a possibility of Rotu winning the Reward Challenge, and simply that...Whether it is booze or not, the pic makes it look like a bottle of something (maybe olive oil, salad dressing, etc), but something they weren't provided, as possible proof of RC.

The friendliness that Paschal seems to have in that pic reminds me of how buzzed people hug on each other, which in turn I saw as more possible proof that the bottle was booze and that they won it at the RC...

I guess you can maybe go a step further and say MB used booze as an RC prize to help Maraamu win the IC by incapacitating the Rotu tribe and not making it look fixed, but I wasn't gonna go there...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
Coybowroo, Although this picture came out before the show did. We haven't seen this scene in the show. I know they don't show all of the scenes in the show(too much tape, not enough air time). But it does kinda fit with the Rotu "plague", that is to play out in Ep3.You've probably already seen this pic, but it shows the "bottle-o-booze" in question. It is in the bottom right hand corner. John also has a bottle that he's about to pour on Gabe's hand, and there is another on the top corner of the table/crate.

My comment is that everything else on the table was pretty much given to them in the same crate it is sitting on, in Ep.1. This,IMO, also includes the bottle(s).Which most likely do(es) not have booze in it. I believe that it contains either, water purifier, sunscreen, or Rubbing alcohol,for minor cuts and abrasions. Is that the kind of booze Pachel would resort to. Meethinks not. But then again, he's the "Judge".

03-12-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
That should put this to rest then. Thanks tribephyl...

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-12-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Detective Work"
We sometimes do a little too much detective work don't we?

I think it's some lotion or something too.

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
I know what he's saying!!!

"Put the K-Y right here in my hand, and we can go off into the bushes and discuss our... alliance."

But seriously (and I'll be here all week, tip your waitresses), this show is a hell of a lot more interesting when they get hammered (Big Tom, the "I never" game...)

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
It's probably water.
In S3 the bottles they used for water looked alot like this.

Medusa 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-02, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Medusa Click to send private message to Medusa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
Perhaps they are the bottle(s) containing John's luxury item...massage oils.

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-02, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
Yeah, they could very well be.

princesstan 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-02, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail princesstan Click to send private message to princesstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Booze Bottle and Drunk Paschal??"
That bottle is suntan lotion provided in the crate in Ep.1

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-02, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Case Closed"
go to this link, according to Varner Pascal doesn't drink. So, that ends this debate thank you very much.

http://www.etonline.com/mini/survivor_marquesas/confessions.htm

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-02, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Case Closed"
How might Mr. Varner be privy to such information?

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Case Closed"
Rats. I was hoping that we could get at least the "R" rated version of Rodger/Elisabeth by mixing in some of the grape with Paschal & Neleh. But, from other spoilers, it seems that Little Miss Innocent isn't the wilting flower that I thought she was...

"You've got until 1600 to get off this ship. After that, I can have the watchstander shoot you. That said, I think it's time for me to get a beer."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •