The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 Results Any Finale changes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 Results Any Finale changes?"
Week 10 results

WILL GO LISTS

Continued CONGRATs to Corvis

He remains our leader with a low score of 18 (22)!!

PotatoChyp 21(24)

Weird Al 22

Glowie 26
Icon 26(28)
Habman 26
zazzy 26(28)

tam 27(23)

CTGirl 28(25)
Smidge 28(28)(31)
Bob 28 (30)
emy 28(30)

SilverStar 29(25)
cahaya 29(31)

priestdi 30 (29)

mia 31(33)

trixi 32(31)
tan 32(40)

batts 33
agman 33(39)

EnglProf 34
Col Z 34(35)

beggy 36

Mags 38
Tribey 38

SHOULD GO LIST

CONGRATS to batts Bob and Potatochyp who are the 3 co-leaders with a score
of 26!!

habman 28
SilverStar 28

tribey 29
emy 29
zazzy 29

mia 32

beggy 33
glowie 33

Mags 34

trixi 35
Corvis 35
priestdi 35

EnglProl 36

cahaya 37
agman 37
Tam 37
CTGirl 37

Tan 38
Smidge 38

Col Z 40

Icon 41

Weird Al 43

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 R... bzooti 05-18-07 1
 RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 R... tamarama 05-18-07 2
 RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 R... agman 05-18-07 3
 RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 R... zazzy 05-21-07 4
 RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 R... zazzy 05-23-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-07, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 Results Any Finale changes?"

no point for me to change again, I have Jordin at 5 now.

at least my final score will put my "changed" score better than my original list for the first time! I started out with Jordin at 8. totally didn't see this coming. not even when I changed it up, wow.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-18-07, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 Results Any Finale changes?"
No change for me.

Even though I haven't been doing all that well, I called Melinda, & I have Jordin @ 2 and Blake @ 1.

Hope I'm right! (and not just because I want more points here!)

VOTE BLAKE!!! Help me get my top 3 correct!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 Results Any Finale changes?"
I'll just stay as I am.....not going anywhere

I know everything, except the things I don't know

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-21-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 Results Any Finale changes?"
Congrats to Corvis, PotatoChyp and Weird Al--looks like a race to the end!

I looked at the first guesses on PTTE and no one picked Jordin to win in any of the "Will Go" guesses. No one picked her to be second, either. The highest placement Jordin received from any of us was third place, picked by Corvis and Weird Al. Hmmm, where did I see those names before? Oh yah, at the top of the PTTE Will Go list!

Two of us picked Blake to win in the "Will Go" guesses (is there still hope?): Silverstar and zazzy

Hey, if Blake wins, that should be worth some extra negative point score reducing points, dontcha think, Silverstar? ;)

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-23-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PTTE AMERICAN IDOL 6 Week 10 Results Any Finale changes?"
Giving an early Thank You! shout out to Emydi for doing the PTTE this year...I have enjoyed the competition--thanks for making it happen!!! You rock, Em!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •