The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tina on GMA"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-03, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tina on GMA"
Tina (fabulous) Panas made her debut on Good Morning America today at about 8:15 E.S.T. After watching the interview, my opinion of her actually jumped up a couple of notches. She didn't have anything bad to say about anything or anybody, and she seemed to take the whole experience in stride. Tina expressed an interest in a television career, and I don't doubt that she will find work somewhere.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tina on GMA PugsBuni 05-08-03 1
 RE: Tina on GMA Schnookie Palookie 05-08-03 2
 RE: Tina on GMA jewelz10 05-08-03 3
 RE: Tina on GMA sisyphus 05-08-03 4
   RE: Tina on GMA PugsBuni 05-08-03 5
       RE: Tina on GMA jewelz10 05-08-03 7
   RE: Tina on GMA triednottowatch 05-08-03 9
 Tina on "The View" boomerang 05-08-03 6
   RE: Tina on "The View" triednottowatch 05-08-03 8
       RE: Tina on "The View" dajaki 05-08-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PugsBuni 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PugsBuni Click to send private message to PugsBuni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tina on GMA"
Damn...I wanted to see that. I knew she'd be classy. You could see that when AF was giving her his spiel about why he didn't chose her and when she was in the limo. Tina is a very classy lady...she will have no problem in whatever she does. I'm sure she will have no problem finding a much better looking and mature man. Lets face it...MAYBE one of these game show love matches has worked out...and Trista and Ryan aren't married yet..so even that remains to be seen.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tina on GMA"
I also watched her this morning. Beautiful lady and classy. I loved the way she handled her exit from the show last night. Loved Andrew's expression as she left. He looked shattered that she wasn't crying about it LOL

I was a little surprised to hear Tina state this morning that she was not ready for marriage and children. I understand wanting to wait for the children, but why would she have gone so far in the show if marriage wasn't an option? Guess she's like the rest of them, just on the show to get her chance to get into television. I still like her the best though. Class!!!

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tina on GMA"
I haven't watched the intervew yet - but if she wants to be on TV she has certainly got her foot in the door. Hubby predicts she will have her choice of offers to model, TV, etc. I agree - she is gorgeous...well fabulous!

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tina on GMA"
I did not see the interview but I think tina is fabulous. She did the right think in her final confessional in the car....she did not bawl..like cristina did last week. This indicates a level of maturity that andrew failed to see. She was very poised and classy after being rejected by someone who professed to really being comfortable and having the best time.

Andrew on the other hand was very immature because he basically was miffed because in her farewell she did not throw herself at him or cry or any such thing. what did he really expect and his reaction only goes to show that he really did not know her at all. which begs to reason , how much does he really know any of these girls and how is he making his choices based on what?

well, I say good for tina, she missed the bullet...being barefoot and pregnant on a vineyard, living to please her husband seems like a bad prison term..

PugsBuni 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PugsBuni Click to send private message to PugsBuni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tina on GMA"
I personally think Tina was way too mature for Andrew. She is someone who has set goals for her future and is willing to work for them. Andrew has had everything handed to him on a silver platter..so this is a game to him. It's obvious he has alot of growing up to do. Especially if his choice ends up being Kirsten. The two deserve each other. It will be so obvious that he was never in this for love....just lust. Kirstens constand need to be reassured about his feelings and that damn voice and lack of intelligent conversation...will grow old and this relationship will go the way of the others...to the curb. Jen doesn't deserve that...and she will find someone who appreciates her for who she is.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tina on GMA"
I agree - Tina is too mature for Andrew. And for Kirsten to say she was too young "22" - is that the pot calling the kettle black or what!?! Did everyone else see that big ole green-eyed monster come out over dinner with Kirsten?

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tina on GMA"
I thought Flip's reaction was funny as well. Here he had just sent her home, and he's still talking about her meeting him halfway and other such drivel. WTF? "You have just been banished from the show and duly rejected. Now pweeeeese show me the proper amount of affection due a Firestone heir." You could almost imagine he was going to whisper,"I'll call you later."

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tina on "The View""
Well, if you can stand to watch those annoying hens on "The View," Tina is making an appearance shortly.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tina on "The View""
I think Tina is great, but I don't like anyone well enough to watch an episode of "The View". Those women make the girls in the bachelorette house look positively sedate and antebellum by comparison.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tina on "The View""
I think Tina is great, but I don't like anyone well enough to watch an episode of "The View". Those women make the girls in the bachelorette house look positively sedate and antebellum by comparison.

LOL! Definitely Melanie Wilkes antebellum, not Scarlett O'Hara antebellum.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •