The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
This is a tough one for me because last night played out completely different than what i expected.

Should Go: Jordin. She appeared to me to be totally out of it and not interested at all. She was blown away by Blake and Melinda. IF there is justice, she will be booted.

Will Go: I'm going out on a limb and predicting Jordin. Blake peaked at the exact right time. Melinda showed versatility a the exact right time. Jordin took a dive at the same time.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go JessicaRN 05-16-07 1
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go bullzeye 05-16-07 2
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go tamarama 05-16-07 3
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go PagongRatEater 05-16-07 4
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go my3sons 05-16-07 7
       RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go tamarama 05-16-07 8
       RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go bzooti 05-16-07 13
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go dragonflies 05-16-07 5
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go cahaya 05-16-07 6
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go mistyrose52 05-16-07 10
       RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go Magnolia_Rocker 05-16-07 12
           RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go prosecutor 05-16-07 15
       RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go memzoo48 05-16-07 30
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go emydi 05-16-07 9
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go CTgirl 05-16-07 11
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go Fishercat 05-16-07 24
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go Fishercat 05-16-07 14
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go prosecutor 05-16-07 16
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go Corvis 05-16-07 17
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go Safiesue 05-16-07 18
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go tamarama 05-17-07 31
       RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go Corvis 05-17-07 32
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go AyaK 05-16-07 19
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go agman 05-16-07 20
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go Queene1979 05-16-07 21
 vote for the worst, hah. bzooti 05-16-07 22
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go beau218 05-16-07 23
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go singmeasong 05-16-07 27
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go bostonrobfan 05-16-07 25
 RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go true 05-16-07 26
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go agman 05-16-07 28
   RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go SherpaDave 05-16-07 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-16-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
I agree with you. Perhaps Jordin's age finally caught up with her. She will be even more amazing in a few years.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
I think that if Jordin was the only "diva" left, she might be safe - I think AI likes a diva in the finals. Because there are two, and Melinda is clearly the superior performer on every level, I think she will be in trouble after last night.

I think that Blake played last night like a pro. A bit of beatboxing here and there for those that love it, but not over the top for those that don't.

Should Go & Will Go - Jordin.

A birthday present from Tribe

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
I'm gonna ditto Geekboy.

Should and Will: Jordin

I'm not sure I'd chalk it all up to age, though. She's a fairly experienced performer, and she's been slipping for a bit.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Should go: Blake

Will go: Blake

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

my3sons 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail my3sons Click to send private message to my3sons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Dial Idol has the raw numbers showing Jordin going, but the busy signals have me questioning it. Eitherway, I hope it's Jordin, she'll do fine, but she is no idol. She's young, she's cute, but not inspiring.

Melinda is wonderful, but Blake is idol material. He is original, he is a risk taker, and he has a multitude of interesting and audience interactive talent. That in my opinion makes an idol.

Here's the link:

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp?week=3&sort=TD&type=numbers&season=6

05-16-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
>>Melinda is wonderful, but Blake is idol material.<<

Word.

(and Welcome!)

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-16-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Actually no, DialIdol has all three neck-and-neck, and states that all three could each have finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd last night. too close to call, statistically.

that's what the 1-3 means ....

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Should go: Melinda
Will go: Jordin

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Should go & will go: Jordin

Foo dogs by tribe.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Simon predicted that Blake will go and a while back that Jordin would win. He's predicted for a while that it would be a Melinda/Jordin finale.

I don't know if I agree or not. There is such diversity with the 3-it's crazy! It's almost as close as the 'Dancing with the Stars' finale this season!! My brain is getting jumbled just trying to figure it out!

Who I'd LIKE to go: Blake
Who will PROBABLY go: Jordin

Winner: Melinda or Blake

OR: Melinda could go tonight making it a Jordin/Blake finale with Jordin winning

OR: Blake could go, making it a Melinda/Jordin finale......

See what I mean!!!! AHG!!! Depends on who's voting out there. The older people, I think, will want Melinda. The young girls will want Blake. The younger men and people in their 30's or so will want Jordin. It's going to be really really close, my friends!!!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-16-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
"people in their 30's or so will want Jordin"

Eww, no I don't and neither does my DH who's in the 30's bracket. Only person in my household that's a Jordin fan is my 15 year-old stepdaughter.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-16-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
>"people in their 30's or so
>will want Jordin"

>
>Eww, no I don't and neither
>does my DH who's in
>the 30's bracket. Only
>person in my household that's
>a Jordin fan is my
>15 year-old stepdaughter.
>
>
My point all along tenny boppers like your step-daughter
and younger want Jordin to win. Though they know in their
hearts Melinda is a better singer, they identify with Jordin
so she gets their attention and votes.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-07, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
I'm an "older person" (50) and I love Blake! You're probably right that most people in my age group wanted Melinda. Unfortunately, most 50 yo's don't bother to vote!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-07 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

Should: Jordin

Will: Jordin but not surprised if Blake goes...Melinda I think is safe

I'm surprised Jording didn't get the pimp spot again...she got the cursed 1st spot (F3 boot has sung first for last 5 seasons)

I watched the show on DVR starting at about 8:40...I can't watch it live anymore...it's too much and I started to vote for Blake about about 8:55 p.m. on 05 line and I got through for 5 minutes w/o any busy signals...at about 9pm it started being busy but I got some thru then I stopped...It was the idols themselves saying thank you for the vote...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go: Jordin

Will Go: I think Jordin will go, but wouldn't be surprised if Blake went (upset, yes).

I think that Blake's fans are rabid enough to vote and get him into the final (I voted for about 45 minutes last night on line 08 - loved hearing the "thanks for voting for me, Blake!) If it's a Melinda-Blake finale, it could be up to their performances to see who wins. It's finally becoming an exciting season.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-16-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Yeah, the lines open five minutes before the top of the hour for each time zone, which is strange.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-16-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"

Will Go: Blake (I think they want Jordin to win, and it's more likely that Blake's votes split to Jordin over Melinda)

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
This is the hardest pick for me thus far,
any one of the three would do the show proud.

Blake is the last man standing and might get the
Sanjaya voters votes. I think when he performed with
Sir Mix A Lot he gained some more fans for the votes though.

I won't say will go and should go today, I will say instead that
I would like to see Melinda in the finale.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"

Will Go: Melinda

I'm sticking with my everyone thinks Melinda is safe and doesn't vote for her theory.

Safiesue 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Safiesue Click to send private message to Safiesue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
I'm hoping it's Jordin that goes but I'm afraid it will be Blake. I voted for him for about an hour last night. I've never voted for Jordin and get bored with Melinda, even though she is technically great. I'm an older voter (the British invasion week was pure nostalgia for me) and decided last night that Blake was the only one whose cd I would enjoy. It was the first time I've voted for him.

05-17-07, 00:31 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
You sure called it Corvis!

Is this the latest in any season that the "shocking" result has happened?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
I think so.

Usually, the third place bootee is someone we expect: Nikki, Kimberly, Jasmine, Vonzell and Elliot.

It was fun to get a suprise boot right!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-07 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

I'm imitating others:

Should go: Jordin.

Will go: Blake ... even though he was the only Idol to learn THREE songs for the week (yea!), and his second and third songs (the Maroon 5 and Robin Thicke songs) were great.

Then again, my 11-year-old daughter (who votes) thinks, like Corvis, that Melinda is doomed.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Should go: Jordin
Will go: Jordin

I know everything, except the things I don't know

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
If there is a God Melinda will be gone tonight, if not, Jordin will be going

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-16-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "vote for the worst, hah. "

I guess I'll say Melinda, who I adore, will go tonight.

but have ya'll seen this?

http://www.votefortheworst.com

if they had even a shred of credibility in my eyes for any real taste in music or art .... but since they don't, nevermind.

lol.

beau218 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau218 Click to send private message to beau218 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Should Go: Melinda, Melinda, Melinda

Will Go: probably Blake

Jordin has the best voice of the top three and great performer as well. She just has the "it" factor. I really like Blake and hope somehow he stays and Melinda is gone.

singmeasong 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-07, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singmeasong Click to send private message to singmeasong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
>
>Jordin has the best voice of
>the top three and great
>performer as well. She
>just has the "it" factor.

I feel the lack of performance is why Jordin will go. Both Melinda and Blake out perform Jordin every week (IMO). Since Jordin and Melinda are fairly close vocally (DIVAs) Melinda's performance will pull a few extra of the DIVA voters. Also, Blake and Jordin are fighting for the young voters helping Melinda will make it to the finals.

Of course I will not be shocked with whoever goes...all three have very high upsides.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Should go: Melinda
Will go: Blake

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Should go- Blake. He's sortof original, but honestly, I don't think he's all.that.talented. Oh, and he needs to learn another dance move. *gak*

Will go- Blake. If Blake makes it through to the finals, I don't think he'll beat either of the ladies.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
I don't know, I honestly thought last night Jordin was the worst. I think overall she is better than Blake though.

I know everything, except the things I don't know

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Top 3 - Should Go/Will Go"
Ditto.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •