The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What About a Tribe Swap?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-08-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What About a Tribe Swap?"
I have not seen specualtion regarding when or if there will be a tribe swap. Are there any clues that I do not know about. I believe MB could fix his weak team problem by switching two M's for four R's. Jiffy did note how divided the M team was. I am very interested in what you all have to say.

"Destined for Greatness!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What About a Tribe Swap? zeako 03-08-02 1
   RE: What About a Tribe Swap? SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 6
       RE: What About a Tribe Swap? Naked 03-09-02 9
 RE: What About a Tribe Swap? PepeLePew13 03-08-02 2
   RE: What About a Tribe Swap? SurvivaBear 03-08-02 3
       RE: What About a Tribe Swap? Jaden 03-08-02 4
           RE: What About a Tribe Swap? cowboyroo 03-08-02 5
 Who will be swapped? wendyp 03-08-02 7
 The Winds Twist zzz 03-08-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What About a Tribe Swap?"
I don't think a two for four swap would work. The team with four Rotus could simply throw the first two immunity challenges and eliminate the two Maramus that were switched to their tribe. That would leave all eight Rotus and only two Maramus in the game.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What About a Tribe Swap?"
If Maraamu loses the next one or two challenges, look for an early merge instead of a swap. If Rotu loses and the teams even out, look for a swap of players.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-09-02, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What About a Tribe Swap?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-02 AT 00:10 AM (EST)

SurvivinDawg,

That sounds logical, but I don't think that MB works that way. Due to crew placements, and equipment moving, MB has always plotted out what he would do BEFORE filming started. In S3, the twist was on the books before the game started, and I think that whatever he will do for S4, he will do regardless of what the Tribes do during the game.

Naked

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What About a Tribe Swap?"
An uneven swap can never work fairly (yeah I know, MB doesn't understand "fairness"), so we can throw that out right away. I don't think a swap can happen until they're even.

Actually, I'm thinking that MB's words in talking about how the Survivors had seen the swap the night before flying to the Marquesas and then telling them to expect the unexpected *may* be a hint there *will* be a swap and suggests that the next two bootees WILL be Rot-u so that we can have an even swap in episode 5.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-08-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What About a Tribe Swap?"
What if MooMoo looses another challenge and they just shuffle the remaining cast members into two teams.

"Destined for Greatness!"

Jaden 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jaden Click to send private message to Jaden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What About a Tribe Swap?"
What if Maraamu loses the next two challenges, and Mark Burnett chooses to form three tribes by splitting Rotu up? Wasn't there talk of contestants moving to another location? Would that be possible?

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What About a Tribe Swap?"
The swap can be for one person. Each tribe picks who they want from the other tribe. They'd pick the strongest most likely, so they wouldn't want to get rid of them.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-02, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Who will be swapped?"
Since the survivors did see the Africa switch, they know it may happen. So the question now is who will switch? Do you keep people you are allied with or do you split to try and save the original tribe?

Know that Gina and Hunter are on the edge do they volunteer to go to the other group or does the other members ask them to go?

Other question is how will they know it is the switch? How will MB/JP get the players for the switch?

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The Winds Twist"
The title for E4 is "The Winds Twist". This suggests that some kind of swap or realignment happens in E4 (and not E5 as it happened in S3). Of course the title could mean something else entirely. But I have a feeling that E4 could be a major reshuffling. This also leads me to believe that Maraamu loses immunity again this coming week which is what forces MB's hand early in E4 rather than waiting to "twist" in E5.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •