The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Gina in Trouble?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Gina in Trouble?"
Tonight's vote may have swung the balance of power away from Hunter and Gina. V, Sean, Sarah and Rob voted together out of self preservation, but will they continue to do so. The next time Maramu goes to Tribal Council Sarah will almost certainly vote for Gina and likely bring Rob along. The question is V and Sean. They don't seem to care for Sarah but may feel they were being targeted by Hunter/Gina. How have V and Gina gotten along? I don't recall seeing them interact, same goes for Sean and Gina.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Gina in Trouble? love2smile 03-07-02 1
 RE: Is Gina in Trouble? cowboyroo 03-07-02 2
 RE: Is Gina in Trouble? SurvivinDawg 03-07-02 3
   RE: Is Gina in Trouble? smokedog 03-08-02 4
   RE: Is Gina in Trouble? smiley 03-08-02 8
   RE: Is Gina in Trouble? westgirl98 03-08-02 10
       RE: Is Gina in Trouble? Lurking 03-13-02 30
 Hunter and Gina In Trouble. Sean a... Seyz 03-08-02 5
   RE: Hunter and Gina In Trouble. Se... GTmike 03-08-02 6
       RE: ShowMeTheWinner 03-08-02 7
   RE: Hunter and Gina In Trouble. Se... SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 16
 RE: Is Gina in Trouble? zeako 03-08-02 9
 RE: Is Gina in Trouble? Bebo 03-08-02 11
   RE: Is Gina in Trouble? PepeLePew13 03-08-02 12
       RE: Is Gina in Trouble? Tatina 03-08-02 13
   RE: Is Gina in Trouble? wendyp 03-08-02 14
 Gina and Hunter have themselves to ... zzz 03-08-02 15
   RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves... SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 17
       Gina is safe jkokoj 03-08-02 18
       RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves... GuessItRains 03-08-02 19
           RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves... SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 21
               RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves... Loree 03-08-02 23
                   RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves... SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 26
               RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves... lroy 03-08-02 25
 HUNTER!!!!!! MikeD 03-08-02 20
   RE: HUNTER!!!!!! zzz 03-08-02 22
 RE: Is Gina in Trouble? vulcan 03-08-02 24
 RE: Hunter thinks alot of Gina Loree 03-08-02 27
   RE: Hunter thinks alot of Gina smiley 03-08-02 28
       RE: Hunter thinks alot of Gina SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
Honestly, I think both Gina & Hunter both could be in trouble...it was so obvious that either Sean or Sarah should have gone tonight, they don't do sh*t around camp except whine. But, we will see Sarah's mouth go next week as we saw on the previews, but she had better be careful.....Lindsey got smart-mouthed too and look what happened.....

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-02, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
She also doesn't seem to have much nice to say about anyone...

I think this is one of the first times in Survivor where there are so many possibilities for booting....

On Maraamu, Sarah, Vecepia, Sean, and Gina are all in jeopardy...

On Rotu, who it seems is getting set up for the next boot has Kathy still there and on nerves, Robert sick and now injured, Gabriel injured, John injured, Paschal old, Neleh winning gross food challenge which seems to always be bad news, leaving Zoe and Tammy as probably the safest....Then Tammy is the one saying, everything changes, which may be foreshadowing that she's the unsafe one....

This may very well be the best Survivor of them all....

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
Please do not think too far ahead of yourselves here. Tonight's alliance is tomorrow's quarrel. I don't have any reason (right now) to expect this Maraamu "alliance" to stick together any more than the Peter-ousting alliance lasted.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-08-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"

Exactly.

Rob was worried about Sarah. Sean was worried about himself. They clued in that they could both be satisfied, and they banded together and brought their lackeys with them.

These two factions will stab their 'friends' in the back in the blink of an eye. It would make Kelly Wiglesworth blush.

There's no loyalty at all between these four.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-02, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
I have to agree here. It seems to me Gina and Hunter are probably the two strongest and hard working people in the tribe. If the others are thinking ahead they would want these people on their side. Sarah is going to WANT someone else to do her work for her. Vote off the hard working players and she will be stuck with doing work herself *laugh*...and you KNOW she wouldn't want that! Plus that group would be lost without Hunter so I don't see them voting him off just yet.

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
I agree Things will change this early on a daily basis. lets not forget also that this Survivor will be different than all others according to MB. A switch may really shake things up and then sarah will be gone she's a lazy lttle &*^$%!!!
she needs to go and whats so cute about her anyay? her fake body? PLEASE>>>>>
Lets just hope sarah goes the next time her tribe loses.

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
One can hope, though the longer Sarah stays the more opportunities that can arise to help her. This happened with Charlotte of the first UK Survivor.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Hunter and Gina In Trouble. Sean and Vecepia the Safest."
The way I see it is that Hunter and Gina are really in big trouble right now. Both of them have been too vocal about their criticisms.

Sarah is going go after them with a butcher knife.. and I don't see how she can't win the battle.
Here's a one on one analysis:

Sarah-
Will Vote for: Gina or Hunter
There's no doubt that Sarah will go after Gina and Hunter right now. Gina was way too vocal in criticizing Sarah at TC. Sarah probably hates Gina's guts.. and she she seems to hate Hunter pretty much too. In today's episode.. she really complained about how Hunter was taking the leadership thing too far. Same complaint from Sean. Sarah will pounce on the chance to vote for either Gina or Hunter.

Rob-
Will vote for : Gina or Hunter
Rob's going to stick with Sarah.. He knows there's strength in numbers.. why vote off his own ally? he didn't vote off Sarah this week..a week in which he was arguably vulnerable.. Rob's probably going to go along with whoever Sarah votes for.

Gina-
Will vote for: Sarah
Um.. yeah..TC this episode and preview says all. She obviously has some issues with Sarah.

Hunter-
Will vote for: ???? Sarah???
Hard to say.. I think he'll try to vote off sarah after Sarah does the Lindsey thing.

Sean-
Will vote for: Hunter, Gina or Sarah.
Seems like they two people getting on Sean's nerves are Hunter and Sarah. I think since he and Rob may have formed a semi-alliance.. they might start voting together.. Hey don't fix something that's not broken. I think Sean will vote with Rob and Sarah. Possibly for Hunter.. we'll see.

Vecepia-
Will vote for: Hunter, Gina or Sarah.
Same as Sean.. except Vee seems to like Hunter, while Sean doesn't. I think Vecepia will still vote with Sean though.. and possibly go after Hunter or Gina.

Who's the safest?
In a switch of events.. the power belongs to Vecepia and Sean.
It seems like Sarah and Rob will be matched off against Gina and Hunter.. Personally I think Vecepia and Sean will vote with Sarah and Rob. Rob, Sean AND sarah have complained about Hunter and him taking the "leadership role".

Like to Go?
Hunter or Gina.

Of course, this is all assuming Rotu wins immunity before a switch or the merge occurs.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-08-02, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hunter and Gina In Trouble. Sean and Vecepia the Safest."
I think that Hunter and Gina definitely have their backs against the wall. I think that Hunter or Gina might be the next to go with it leaning towards Hunter. If Sean, Vee, Rob, and Sarah can get rid of Hunter, then Sean will be the "alpha male." I know that Sarah and Rob will definitely be pushing for a way to get rid of the Hunter/Gina combo.

I also think that if Sean and Vee go with Gina and Hunter and get rid of Sarah, then Rob may stab Sean in the back and tell Hunter/Gina about Sean's desire to be the alpha male and vote either him or Vee out in the TC after that if there is not a switch before then. The CBS site does say that in the next episode someone 'dubs himself "the Godfather" and works to proceed accordingly.' This could be Rob from NY.

Man I love this show!!!!!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-02, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE:"
Well I sure hope that the Maraamus are smart enough in keeping Hunter for his strength. If they do vote him out, the tribe's dead as nobody will do nothing in the camp and they're gonna lose almost all the challenges that I can think off other than a watermelon seed-spitting challenge. I don't think they're that dumb and would probably vote against Gina rather than Hunter. Things look bleak for the Maraamus-- they are the Samburus of S4 without the ability to win the challenges.

03-08-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hunter and Gina In Trouble. Sean and Vecepia the Safest."
Seyz, I'll try to be nice about this: PLEASE re-read my message #3 above in this thread.

And I'll even give you a POSSIBLE scenario:

Hunter: Rob, let's talk. You were right, I was wrong. We should've voted for Patricia instead of Sarah last night.

Rob: Yeah?

Hunter: Yeah. I know you like Sarah, and she really was trying to help with that shelter. Sean and Vee are the ones not doing any work. Why don't you talk to Sarah and let's get things smoothed out and we'll be a group of 4 against Sean and Vee.

Rob: Yeah?

Hunter: Yeah. Now go collect some firewood.

Okay, the problems with this are: Rob doesn't want to be Hunter's b!+ch anymore, Gina LOATHES Sarah (and vice versa), and Sean probably hates Hunter more than he (Sean) hates Sarah. But you get the idea that ANYTHING can happen.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
I could see Hunter and Rob agreeing to vote off V or Sean. Rob would then be faced with the task of convincing Sarah to not vote for Gina or Hunter which I'm sure would be her first two choices. Surely Hunter recognizes the predicament he is in and will make a strong effort to bring Rob onside with himself and Gina, even if that means carrying Sarah as well. Of course he could court V and Sean, but I think that is less likely.

I think Rob has bonded well with Sean as well but may have more confidence in Hunter's ability to carry an alliance deep into the game.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
Yes, Gina is more vulnerable now, because she is Sarah's obvious target. No matter how Sarah feels about Hunter at this point, she cannot convince enough other people in the tribe to vote for someone so strong. Especially since Sean is a weak swimmer, the others will not shoot themselves in the foot by getting rid of someone they desperately need for challenges.

Hunter and Gina will continue to target Sarah, because they know that they'll have a chance to sway Sean and Vee to vote with them. Sean will probably be willing to go along with it, thinking that he can get Rob to side with him and Vee, allowing Sean to take the much-desired (in his mind, at least) Alpha Male Status.

Rob spelled it out during the last episode. Hunter wants Rob to ally with him and Gina and dump Sarah. But Rob is also considering throwing in with Sean and Vee (unless that move would be "stupid", his word).

I think Gina's safe for one episode, until Sarah is gone. Sean and Hunter would both be willing to go after Sarah and then work on getting Rob to choose the ultimate Maraamu alpha male.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
I think what Hunter and Gina truly need right now to have a better chance at surviving in the game is for the switch to happen. I don't know if they'll ever get back up to even numbers with the way things are going, but we've been surprised before.

Gina is in a much more vulnerable situation than Hunter is right now -- the others can boot her to give a message to Hunter, but the tribe badly needs Hunter's skills right now to keep from completely falling apart.

I think we're gonna see Hunter and Gina volunteering their services every single time there's a treemail telling them to pick people to go somewhere, in the hopes it'll be the switch to get them outta there.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-02 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

Wasn't JP referring to a very cool couple who were bit of the outsiders in their tribe in one of his preshow interviews? After the first EP I really didn't see how that would have fitted either Rob and Sarah (maybe outsiders, but not terribly cool...) or Gina and Hunter (definitely cool in the macgyverish way, but not outsiders). Now I think that he referred to Gina and Hunter.

Anyway, I would say there is some kind of a twist in the EP 4, just based on the EP name. And I think they will both be still in the game, since their relationship, which I really see as making a major storyline here, has yet to be developed. This means that either Maraamu is saved in the IC or that someone else is voted out. I wouldn't count on Sean (who might be the villain of the show they keep on referring to...) and/or Vee staying loyal to Rob and Sarah. In fact I too see them alligning to Rob and Sarah in order to oust Pat as a tactical move to weaken Hunter's power in the tribe and get themselves back to the game. I'd say Sarah will be pretty much on the line the next time Maraamu will go to the tribal council.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
I agree that Gina is safe for atleast one more episode. Yes she voiced her opinion, but she does help in the challenges. Did any of the other ladies try to move the rocks?

Sarah is the one in the episode making a big deal out of an issues (votes maybe). Vee is complaining about the drama, so she may be willing to go with Hunter and Gina because Sarah is creating turmoil.

As for the switch? That would really be bad for the ROTO team mates that come to Maramu since they will be down members if it happens in the next couple of weeks.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Gina and Hunter have themselves to blame"
Hunter stated that it was too early to form alliances. Many people said that he was right to take this approach. I thought it was a mistake. I think this past episode proved it. This tribe is so divided in part because they are unwilling to engage in alliances (other than alliance of 2 or momentary alliances of convenience).

If Hunter had formed a real alliance with Pat, Sarah and Rob (which he could have done rather easily), and gotten their commitment to stick together, he could have gone after Vee or Sean last time (although he would have had to leave Sarah alone). That approach may not have been for the best of the "tribe" because Sarah was really the "weakest link" but it would have been better for Hunter.

Now, he himself and his "partner" Gina are very vulnerable because the tribe has no organization and everyone else left is threatened by Hunter and Gina. Everyone would have wanted to align with Hunter when he looked strong. Now he seems to be on the losing side and needs to regroup fast.

03-08-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves to blame"
Hunter stated that it was too early to form alliances. Many people said that he was right to take this approach. I thought it was a mistake.

I thought Hunter was outright lying when he said that. I think Hunter believed he had an alliance of Gina, Patricia and Rob, and Sarah would follow Rob's example.

Hunter miscalculated on two fronts: He thought Sean hated Sarah because he (Sean) voted for Sarah, and Hunter thought that he had Rob in the bag and that Rob would have the brains to think about what Hunter was saying about Sarah.

Turns out that Rob has no brains, so he's thinking with his little head instead of his big, empty one. Rob likes spooning Sarah and her melons in the raft at night. Work ethic? What's a little work ethic compared to spending time with a good-looking girl that is paying you all kinds of attention.

Also, Hunter may not know, or may have miscalculated, that Sean hates Hunter far more than he (Sean) hates Sarah. "Boy! Oh, Water Boy!" says Hunter to Sean. I'm surprised Sean didn't front Hunter right then and there... but at least Sean is playing the game and keeping it cool for now. I don't expect that to last.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-02, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Gina is safe"
Vee and Sean voted for Sarah in episode 1 because she was not pulling her weight.

In Episode 2 SEAN approaches Vee to talk about something serious. Sean knows that he is on the outside and that he and Vee have two bonds, being African American and religous, and that Vee would probably vote with him THIS TIME.

Later in Episode 2 Hunter, Gina and VEE are in wading in the water looking for seafood. These three are discussing Rob/Sarah. Vee called the pair "Frick and Frack".

This last tribal council was a vote to keep Sean safe. The only way he could accomplish that was to have Vee along with Rob. Sean played on Rob's "emotional" (cough) attachment to Sarah.

Vee in the end is going to stick with Hunter and Gina. These three have shown the most maturity so far.

Gina and Sarah will confront eachother and there will possibly be some sort of tie at a TC, however, Gina is safe for at least one more episode.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves to blame"
I think that Hunter's first miscalculation was his thinking that since Sean and Vee had voted for Sarah they would do so again. His second was that rather than lying to Rob he appears to have actually told him he was voting for Sarah. Likely the scenes we saw were out of order and first Rob told Sean about the Sarah plan and said he was voting for Patricia. That led Sean and Vee to wisely decide to side with the 2 person alliance rather than the 3.

This tribe is going to go crazy unless 2 of the pairs can come to some sort of mutual agreement. But since Sarah and Sean seem to both loathe Hunter and each other, and each of these 3 has a loyal to the end partner I just don't think that is possible.

03-08-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves to blame"
This tribe is going to go crazy unless 2 of the pairs can come to some sort of mutual agreement.

I think it's a HUGE assumption to think that Vecepia and Sean are tightly bound allies. MB has worked hard to paint that picture, and I am not saying that Vee and Sean are NOT close, but Vee is going to go the way that she thinks is best.

In Ep. 1, Vee thought Sarah was the weak link and voted accordingly. In Ep. 2, Vee was tired of Patricia's bossiness and decided that Pat was a weaker link than Sarah. Although MB showed us Sean telling Vee that he (Sean) was a potential bootee, I am not taking that as "gospel" (pun fully intended).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves to blame"
Vee was saying that both Patricia and Sarah helped her make the fronds for the shelter. Maybe she thinks Sarah is working more than before. I think Vee likes Sarah more than Gina does. I think the players are changing their minds about each other with each day. They are all accessing which is the best way for each of them to vote. One day they like the leadership of a player and by the next day they say they are too bossy. When it comes down to it they are all playing for themselves. Even Rob said he joined up with Sarah because now he has her vote. So he could be using her and not really be that hung-up on her. Colby sure used Jerri for awhile.

03-08-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves to blame"
I think Vee likes Sarah more than Gina does.

NO doubt about this one! Gina and Sarah are about to be the next best thing since Alicia and Kimmi. Gina's body language as they got up and left TC was absoutely hilarious to watch.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Gina and Hunter have themselves to blame"
I agree with you Dawg, I don't think Vee and Sean are tightly aligned. Remember Vee called Sean Malcolm Farrakhan; somehow I didn't take that as complimentary. In the preview, she is stating, "there is too much drama here." Vee strikes me as an intelligent, easygoing, and mature woman. I cannot see her shooting herself and the tribe in the foot by voting off two off the strongest members of her tribe (Hunter & Gina).

She went along with Frick & Frack and Sean to oust Patricia because she wants to be Hunter and Gina's third. I agree with Jkokoj's post above, Vee will side with H&G and it will come down to a tie to oust Gina or Sarah... That's when we find out what happens in a S4 tiebreaker.

On a side note: Who laughed out loud when Sarah told JP she was saving her energy for IC's? How much energy does it take to tread water while the rest of the team dives down to haul out rocks? How much energy did it take to drop the torch in the first IC?

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "HUNTER!!!!!!"
If I were Rob and Sarah, I would convince Vee and Sean to vote the Himbo off next. Both Vee and Sean have both said that they don't like him very much - he would be the obvious next choice.
Duh people - play the fricking game....

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HUNTER!!!!!!"
There is a real problem with your strategy. If they vote Hunter off and there is not a switch (it looks like there will be switch in E4 based on the title, but the players cannot be sure if or when a switch would occur), the tribe would have lost its strongest member. That might very well lead to losing most if not all of the remaining challenges. That would mean they might be forced to canabalize their alliance even before the merge. It would also likely mean going into the merge at a disadvantage, raising the likelihood of being "pagonged" by Rotu. No matter how much they may hate Hunter, weakening the tribe that much would be reckless. Of course, if you are high on Hunter's hit list, you may not have a choice but to take the chance. But even then--you should go after Gina first.

vulcan 56 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vulcan Click to send private message to vulcan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Is Gina in Trouble?"
I would agree with the majority in thinking sarah would be the next to go right now there is no need for her anymore and the only reason why sean and vee didnt go after her in e2 was to stop a strong 4 man alliance that hunter was trying to form. I must asay that was a great move by sean and vee going after pat rather than sarah and then goin on to play rob like a fiddle the way they did but i think for the next episode they have nothing to worry about as they win a challenge finally by way of immunity. Rob and Sarah wont go far

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Hunter thinks alot of Gina"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-02 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

I found this message written by Hunter about Episode #1.

http://www.histar.com/djs/jeff_jer/starchive/2002-03/survivor4/hunters_notes.shtml

It was interesting and gave his opinion on the group and explains a little more why Peter was kicked out first.

the message:

Survivor notes from Hunter Ellis ...

Well, everyone probably saw episode 1 and I hope you all enjoyed it. I must say it was a trip to see myself back on the island playing a game that I had watched on TV before. It was wild... but definitely cool. I thought it was a fair portrayal of
everyone. It must be real hard to edit the show with tons of footage from 2 tribes over 3 days, 24 hours a day with multiple cameras. I will try and fill you in on some of the details that they didn't show. My keyboard is screwed up and the e doubles a lot and so I am not going to fix them all, so please bear with it.

Day 1- Jumped off the boat to start the game. That was awesome and we were so far away from where we were going in totally deep water. I liked the way this started! Alreeady noticed that several people felt way out of place in the water and I was probably going to have to make up for some of this. We probably rowed for 3hours or so, but we finally hit the beach. The boat was small so I kicked on the outside most of the timee and Rob would sometimes trade with me. Sean tried to get in at one point, but in less than a minute his eyes got sooo huge and he started screaming that something was stinging him and he was clawing over all of the girls to get in the boat and screaming like a baby the whole time. Naturally I jumped off the raft into the water and told him I would stay out the rest of thee way. Sean was also pretty sea sick at this point as was Sarah (AKA Barbie).

Hit the beach and found out that no one really wanted to provide any solid guidance. I was trying to lay low and just toss out a couple of suggestions, but quickly saw that my gameplan would have to change if we were going to provide for ourselves to maintain our strength and build a cohesive team. See the videos on thee CBS website for my views on this.

Rob and Sarah were already hooking up. I couldn't figure this one out and they seemed to know a lot about each other. Initial impressions of everyone:

Rob- Funny, but came to play the game as the class clown. Nothing wrong with that... should bee entertaining/

Sarah- Enough said. You saw the show. That is Sarah.

Patricia- Probably a candidate for first boot, but real nice.

Peter- Complete weirdo but nice. Could tell he thought he should be in charge.. I didn't challenge this

Vee- Vee did a weird exorcism on Sarah on thee boat when she was sea sick ... and what ever she said it worked because stuff was leaving sarah like theree was no tomorrow and I just scooted away hoping that it would not jump into my body. So Vee was nice but I knew she was real religious and vocal about it.

Gina- Awesome. same likes and dislikes as me. same viewpoint on the game. I knew from the moment I saw her she would be a powerful ally I was surprised to see we had a magnifying glass, so immediately knew we could get fire. Took all of about an hour and Peter Gina and I were the ones who basically worked on it. Sarah was bathing!

First night- Sarah and Rob were in the play pen (thee boat) and the rest of us slept on banana leaves.

The whole chicken thing with rob was pretty funny at first, but what they didn't show was that this was all he was doing. It got to be so distracting that between sarah and thee chickens rob was neveer around. Several of us thought this was real distractive. I was beginning to tell we had some real characters in our tribe.... they would always try to get us into group prayer and Peter was talking about the weirdest stuff.

The challenge- We got to the fire first but as Gina lit the torch it went out as Rotu got there. Rob then went back to light it but dinked the whole thing and killed the flame. As everyone screamed trying to figure out what to do, Rotu lit their first torch and so I yelled to get the fire from their side. We were so far behind but still in the race as we were gaining once we got fire. Sarah was a major pain screaming the whole time that we got screwed. She waasted more breath yelling than swimming. Anyhow we lost due to some unfortunate circumstances.

Peter's big mistake- We didn't know who we were going to vote out yet, but Peter immediately came to me and said he was mad about the challenge and thought that I had not included him in the planning. I told him that i wasn't in charge and that if he has an idea he needed to voice it. We all have an equal stake in this. Then he accused me of alligning with patricia because I hugged her after the race. I said that she was 49 years old and overweight and I just congratulated her becaus I worried about her less than Shawn. Peter immediately started ticking everyone off by talking all about alliances and everything. He told Rob
the next morning that I was going to vote him out and Rob came up
to me. I just laughed and told him that was an outright lie. I told Rob that i was honest and I would tell anyone anything about what I thought. I had said he was a distraction because all he did was hang out with Sarah and cha! se chickens 24/7. I then went to Peter and said if he wants to tell people what i say that is fine, but use my words and don't twist them to influence people or we wouldn't trust him. Peter knew at this point he was gone and went into the Jungle for a couple of hours. While he was gone we got more work done than we had in the last 3 days and people were a team. At this pointwe knew who to vote for.

I'll keep these shorter next time. Check out the CBS website for
some additional footage. Also, my audition tape... hold the comments please!! See everyone Thurs and if you missed it, it is on again Wed at 9pm est/pst.

Hunter

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Hunter thinks alot of Gina"
how come he didn't say anything about Sean???? This article was interesting. He hates Sarah which you could pick up from the show anyway. Interesting about Peter and their discussions. Sounds like Peter had a real problem..no wonder he didnt last long!

03-08-02, 07:51 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Hunter thinks alot of Gina"
The fact that Hunter did not mention Sean hardly at all is very interesting. Perhaps anything he could or would say about Sean is so integral to the future of the game that Hunter is forbidden/unable to talk about it as it will give something away.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •