The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-07, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
As the rest of the world springs into life, the idols fall one by one or sometimes two by two.

So who do you think should go if it were up to you and who do you think America will send home.

Should Go

Lakisha
Lakisha (boot)

I just can't pick another person to be in the bottom two with her as my should go.
Melinda's relentless perfection can be a bit boring sometimes, Jordin's Princess P I'm going to sing a song way to old for me could put her there, and Blake didn't completely blow me away, but none of them stood out from the pack enough to make it into the bottom with Lakisha for me.

Will Go

Melinda
Lakisha (boot)

I just think Blake and Jordin inspire more fanatical fan bases then Melinda does.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... Colonel Zoidberg 05-09-07 1
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... Glow 05-09-07 2
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... geekboy 05-09-07 3
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... PagongRatEater 05-09-07 4
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... zazzy 05-09-07 5
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... Corvis 05-09-07 6
   RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... memzoo48 05-09-07 11
   RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... AyaK 05-09-07 21
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... bullzeye 05-09-07 7
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... emydi 05-09-07 8
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... bzooti 05-09-07 9
   RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... Snidget 05-09-07 10
       RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... mistyrose52 05-09-07 12
           RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... Corvis 05-09-07 13
               RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... Snidget 05-09-07 14
                   RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... CTgirl 05-09-07 17
                       RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... bzooti 05-09-07 20
           RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... Glow 05-09-07 16
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... agman 05-09-07 15
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... Fishercat 05-09-07 18
 RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... AyaK 05-09-07 19
   RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predic... prosecutor 05-09-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-07, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Should go:

Blake (boot)
Melinda

Will go:

Probably Lakisha

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
I'll just ditto your picks. I wish I could put Jordin in there but she was pretty good last night (in my opinion, of course).

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-07, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Dittos from me too. I think its time for Kiki to go, and i think she will go.

Dittos for Glow re: Jordin. Jordin's choices last night dind't work for me. Oh well...she has a good fan base.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-07 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

Should Go:

Blake (boot) - he was awful both times
Lakisha - not great but much better than Blake IMHO

Will Go:

Melinda - did the best she could with a bad format but the votes weren't there- she DOES need a wow performance to win this thing
Lakisha (boot) - Not the worst performance but Blake has such solid support...

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Lakisha....Lakisha...Lakisha...just did not have the support that the other three had.

The only question is how will they play it?

Here's my guess:

Ryan will suggest that Jordin is the top vote getter.

He will say Melinda is safe (implying that she as second in votes).

He will make it seem like the bottom two are Blake and Lakisha.

Then he will tell Blake he is safe. Lakisha then has to sing one of last night's less than stellar songs.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
I think Lakisha will go home tonight, but the "shocker" will be Melinda in the bottom two.

That was, I think, the worst night of American Idol ever. Not one of the performances interested me. Even Blake, with the beatboxing performance that I like, was boring. During one of Lakisha's songs, my wife says to me, "Is she still singing?" Unfortunately, the answer was Yes. Ugh.

Honestly, I don't even blame the final four. Those songs were terrible. Staying Alive? Come on. All that falsetto crap from the 70s is gone and should be buried. They couldn't get someone better than Barry Gibb? Please.

The only performance I liked was Jordin's first one. And that was just okay.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
ITA with every word you wrote.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
>Honestly, I don't even blame the final four. Those songs were
>terrible.

Yeah, but the big problem was that the performers picked songs that everyone knew were bad. Compare this to the same week of Idol 2:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/2340.shtml#19

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Well, I didn't love last night like I loved last week, but I do respect the challenge it was to sing the Bee Gees.

Should Go:

Lakisha - her singular style cost her large last night.
Blake - sigh.

Will go:

Blake - hate putting him here, but both Melinda and Jordin had better overall performances last night.

Lakisha - boot. Sad - I was so impressed with her at the start of the competition, but unlike the remaining competitors, she never adjusted to the songs.

A birthday present from Tribe

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Should go

Lakisha
Jordin BOOT

Will go

Melinda
Lakisha BOOT

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-07, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
this is based on the season, not just last night, right?

should go:

lakisha (boot)
jordin

will go:

lakisha (boot)
melinda (this better wake up her fans. hmmph.)

05-09-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
You can base it on whatever you want.

Some people will separate out the based on the season as a whole and based on the last performance picks.

Tribe sprung my spring!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
I think Lakisha has been hanging by a thread for a while, and last night sealed the coffin for her. "Staying Alive"-uh--NO!

Just below her should be Blake, but I think he'll have too many young teeny boppers with fast fingers keeping him in the competition, until momma takes the T-Bird away-oops, wrong genre. Until momma takes the cell phone away, which will be right around next week, unless he pulls a miracle out of a beat box.

Then Melinda, who is losing some ground, solely based on the fact that she is TOO DARNED GOOD! Can you believe that? Someone getting booted for being too good? Well, I guess we could say that's what happened to Jennifer Hudson.

And lastly, Jordin, who has been my fave, all along. Even though she sometimes reminds me that she IS indeed still a narcissistic teenager-female, at that.

BTW, I would never blame anything BAD on the Bee Gees. In my mind and heart, they are the greatest group of harmonizing, singing/songwriting gentlemen who have ever walked the face of the earth! The songs they have given us over the years have touched my heart and the hearts of millions like only a few could ever take credit for. Robin's amazing tenor, Barry's amazing falsetto, and Mo with that smile and harmony wherever needed-God rest his soul-no 3 brothers have ever been closer or shared more talent.

Just had to throw that in-I feel too many of the 'younger' people took a lot of time bashing Barry, and I just hate that!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
"too many of the 'younger' people"

Just to let you know, I'm bashing them and I'm oooold... So don't blame all the bashing on the younger people!

05-09-07, 02:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
*sits on the old fogeys for Blake Bench with Corvis*

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
*sits on the old fogeys for Blake Bench with Corvis and Snidget with a portable phone in my hand voting for Blake*

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"

*whacks old fogies with cane to make room on bench*

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
*does 30something year old finger exercises*

Chris Daughtry was booted for being too good. How'd you forget him?

*returns to own world*

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Should go: Lakisha( I don't think she has enough fan base anymore)

Will go: Lakisha She started off very well but seems to fade on a weekly basis

I know everything,except for the things I don't know

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Eh, why not?

Should Go:
Blake (He had a bad night) (Boot)
Melinda (Did nothing for me last night)

Will Go
Lakisha (Bottom Two)
Melinda (Home in a Daughtry Shocker)

Doubt it happens, but someone needed to say it.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
First, I have to disagree with Corvis. I love the Bee Gees. That said, I was stunned by the song selection last night.

At the time, everyone recognized that "You Should Be Dancin'" was a pale imitation of the great "Jive Talkin'," done because the Bee Gees were trying to figure out how to reproduce the great sound given them by Arif Mardin without Mardin's help (due to the feud between Atlantic Records and RSO). Obviously, Barry knows that too, which is why he recommended "Jive Talkin'" to Blake. Did Blake listen? No.

And "Run to Me" was an overplayed dud from a mess of an album entitled To Whom It May Concern. Why bring it back?

Worst of all, though, was "Love You Inside Out," another copy of an earlier ballad that became a hit solely because the Bee Gees were more popular than Jesus (right, John?) at the time.

If you wanted to do a Barbra/Barry combination, why not "Guilty"? Why, oh why, choose the dreary "A Woman in Love"?

The arrangements for each of these songs were hideous, too.

When the final four Idols took a shot at these same songs in Idol 2, there were performances of only two of these eight songs: "To Love Somebody" and "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart." Clay did "To Love Somebody" much, much better than Jordin. Have the judges blocked the memory? And the Idol 2s did TWO songs from Mardin's great Main Course album: "Jive Talkin'" and "Nights on Broadway." Plus Frankie Valli's "Grease," Samantha Sang's "Emotion," and Andy Gibb's "I Just Wanna Be Your Everything."

I wanted to see Blake do "Lonely Days." Is that so wrong? And where was "Holiday"? Or "If I Can't Have You"? Or "I've Gotta Get a Message to You"? Or "Tragedy"? Or "Edge of the Universe"? Or ... ah, forget it.

Blake gets props for finding "This Is Where I Came In," which was the title track to the last Bee Gees album. But that doesn't absolve him from his weak vocal performances (and they were NOT the fault of his beatboxing). But Jordin was worse, no matter how much the judges pimped her.

Should go:

Jordin
Lakisha (boot)

Will go:

Melinda
Lakisha (boot)

All in all, bad song choices + bad performances = dud night.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Should Go/ Will Go Top 4 Predictions"
Should be in the bottom two:
Blake
Lakisha

Will Go Home
Lakisha(booted)

Blake is the last man standing so doubt he will
be voted off this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •