The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gabe spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gabe spoiler"
The other day I was listening to my local radio station morning show. Gabe's mom was on!!....Here are some possibly spoilers:
1. He was surprised that he didnt lose that much weight. Considering the time.

2. Food became easier as the game progressed.

3. He thought Neleh was cute. And had a lot of good things to say about Gina.

That's about all for now. Its not much...but its something.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gabe spoiler Kaumanaboy 03-07-02 1
   RE: Gabe spoiler shakes the clown 03-07-02 2
       RE: Gabe spoiler Kaumanaboy 03-07-02 3
   RE: Gabe spoiler Uncle_Fester 03-07-02 4
 RE: Gabe spoiler NorthOfBoston 03-07-02 5
   reasonable explanation shakes the clown 03-07-02 6
       RE: reasonable explanation NorthOfBoston 03-08-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kaumanaboy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-07-02, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaumanaboy Click to send private message to Kaumanaboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gabe spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-02 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

1. With as much food as the island has, weight loss is vastly overrated as a spoiler.

2. Once they know where to find the food and get tools along the way to help catch and gather food it will be easier. Indication that he goes far.

3. If he has a lot of good things to say about Gina, that probably means they both make the merge. This could be the major spoiler in this thread.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-02, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gabe spoiler"
>3. If he has a lot
>of good things to say
>about Gina, that probably means
>they both make the merge.
> This could be the
>major spoiler in this thread.
>

...or one of them gets switched to the other's tribe.....or, they both get booted early and spend time together on loser island.

Kaumanaboy 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-02, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaumanaboy Click to send private message to Kaumanaboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gabe spoiler"
True, the food may be easier to get later in the game because he is on loser island and gets it served to him.

Uncle_Fester 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Uncle_Fester Click to send private message to Uncle_Fester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gabe spoiler"
If you go from eating fatty foods such as burgers and fries then go to diet consisting of mainly fruit, then weight loss will occur. May not be quite so over-rated.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-02, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gabe spoiler"
I'd take Gabe's mom with a grain of salt. Sounds a little too much like Kelly Goldsmith's mother last season. Kelly's mom said that Kelly and Silas were good friends, which made us think they would either be in the merge together or in Loser's Lair. However, neither was true. If only to compare: the final four of S3 stayed pretty much out of the spotlight (of public eyes) until later on in the game (family members included). Why would Gabe's mother RUN to an interview so soon unless her son's time on the island was limited?

Sounds like the Gina-Gabe connection is a planted mis-clue.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "reasonable explanation"
>I'd take Gabe's mom with a
>grain of salt. Sounds
>a little too much like
>Kelly Goldsmith's mother last season.
> Kelly's mom said that
>Kelly and Silas were good
>friends, which made us think
>they would either be in
>the merge together or in
>Loser's Lair. However, neither
>was true.

...Kelly and Silas both live in the same area, plus they are both aspiring media whores, so that is where their friendship came from. Plus, it was known that they watched several of the eps together. That's something a lot of people lose track of...the fact that there is a period of time between filming and airing that is actually longer than the duration of the shoot, plenty of time to bond and form friendships while anticipating the start of the show.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-02, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: reasonable explanation"
I agree, Shakes, but at the time, there was speculation on SB that they had met during the filming. After all, they were completely separated during the shoot, as they remained in separate camps even after the twist, and since Silas was booted pre-merge, it is assumed that he and Kelly did not have contact until after all filming was done (and the players were back in the U.S., or at least on the plane ride home). I think it's too early to decide if Gabe is a media whore as well, although it seems resonable that if he DIDN'T want the extra coverage, he would have asked his mother to stay away from the public eye.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •