The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows Episode 2 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows Episode 2 Predictions"
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

This is one of those times where SurvivorBlows is going to have to break with the pack.

From the vidcaps it seems likely that the Tahiti Press was wrong about three survivors refusing the food challenge -- if that's the case, then it's highly unlikely we'd be seeing a tiebreaker, and if there is no tiebreaker, then the possible images of Neleh eating twice and the apparent images of Neleh and Rob eating from small bowls as opposed to the large bowl would have no apparent logical reason for existing.

So assuming a tiebreaker for the "horrible food challenge" the questions seem to be: 1) who does Neleh face, 2) who wins.

Based on the shots that clearly show Sarah and Sean both eating from the "big bowl" and the shot of Rob eating from the "little bowl," Rob's selection for the tiebreaker seems to make sense (unless of course, the way it works is you pick a piece from the big bowl and then place it on the "starting line" of the little bowl until Jiffy says "go" -- if that's the case then apparently WE'RE ALL WRONG )

The only problem with this theory is why would Rotu pick ROB of all folks (assuming that as in previous additions, the other tribe gets to select each tribe's tiebreaker participant.) Unless he had REALLY appeared to be clearly struggling during the first round, ROB would seem to be a surprising choice for Rotu to pick. Yet, here we are with those apparent images of ROB being the person in front of the (presumably) "tiebreaker small bowl."

If Rob is the Maraamu tribe member that Rotu selects to have to do the tiebreaker, there would only seem to be one logical reason for them to do so -- ROB REALLY, REALLY, STRUGGLES during the first round. And if that's the case, then there wouldn't seem to be any chance that he's going to be able to eat MORE (remember, the tiebreakers always seem to involve LARGER portions) of this horrible stuff in a timely fashion.

Therefore, if ROB is indeed Rotu's tiebreaker selection, then (by circular logic if by no other reason) the feeling is that Rotu must see something that makes them VERY confident that ROB will lose. And if that's the case, then the only question is can Neleh eat her food?

Based on the below images, the answer would seem to AT BEST be "maybe"

Honestly, it looks like this one could go either way, but based on Rotu's at-first-glance unusual selection of Rob versus Maraamu's "typical" selection of the meek young girl, you still have to think that Rotu saw something that clearly made Rob an overwelming choice. And if that's the case, then we're going to say that somehow Neleh finds a way to keep her meal down and win this thing for Rotu -- and with victory comes their immunity.

Now, assuming Maraamu loses again, LAST TIME they had the "luxury" of voting out one of their stronger (if annoying) memmbers instead of one of the weak (Particia or Sarah.) Having now lost two in a row, they will not have that option anymore -- Hunter is a former military man, and he'll realize that sometimes you have to make difficult choices for the good of the team. Everyone likes Patricia, but being down 0-2 in challenges, they can no longer take the chance that the next couple of challenges are physical and hope to carry her along. Despite being the shameless flirt that she is, Sarah still would seem to be more of asset in any physical challenge (which isn't really saying much considering the alternative is a very overweight 50 year old grandmother.)

It might be a close vote (V and Sean might still be gunning for Sarah, and Patricia will probably also be forced to throw her own vote in that same direction) but Patricia will be the second person voted out of the game.

Btw, also apparently supporting the idea of a "bad start" in the game by Maraamu is Peter's post-booting comments -- he seems to be making the occassional smug comment during interviews (much like Carl did in S3) that imply his team did not do well after his ouster.

If we're COMPLETELY wrong on the above, and it IS NELEH THAT HURLS, well, then it would seem that KATHY's days would seem to be numbered (she's just seems to be a slightly younger, less useful, more annoying, and blonder version of Patricia -- and just to be clear, that's not a good thing.)

As far as the Reward Challenge goes, not only is there possible vidcap evidence that Rotu wins that, but Maraamu had such a horrible performance in last episode's water challenge and then promptly proceeded to vote off probably one of their stronger swimmers. Therefore therefore it only seems logical that Rotu will once again win this water challenge.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode ... cowboyroo 03-07-02 1
 Neleh's gagging BaquaR13 03-07-02 2
 Credit where credit is due shakes the clown 03-07-02 3
   RE: Credit where credit is due?????... zeako 03-07-02 4
       RE: Credit where credit is due?????... shakes the clown 03-07-02 5
           RE: Credit where credit is due?????... cowboyroo 03-07-02 6
   RE: Credit where credit is due SurvivorBlows 03-08-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-02, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Episode 2 Predictions"
Great summary webbie! I do hope you're wrong though. Very good thinking on the part of Rob. I'm hoping they picked him because the other women got it down without any struggle at all.

You may very well be right, and if you are...GREAT JOB!!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-07-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Neleh's gagging"
The fact that they show Neleh gagging and having a hard time putting down her food, is an indication that she indeed MIGHT win. This is probably a misdirection, because MB wants us to think she isn't going to swallow it.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-02, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Credit where credit is due"
I'm all about acknowledging who did a great job during a week of spoiling and this week is no exception. So, without further adeu I'd like to the two people who provided far and away the best spoiling this week...........ME, ME, ME, and Webby.

That's right, for all you people who somehow figured it out today and changed your boot feelings from Kathy to Patricia you owe it all to the efforts of shakes the figgen clown and Webby the frggen webmaster.

For it was I who was first to spot the fact that Neleh went twice in the challenge, which of course meant that the Tahitian press was full of shite and that immunity was still up for grabs.

Then, the next question was who would win the tie breaker. The photo evidence was inconclusive and I had no idea which way to go until I read Webby's prediction and his point about why Rob would be picked for a tiebreaker...the logic being that the only way Rob would be picked is if he was realy really really bad in the first round. And he was.

So, once again, I'm great, and so is Webby.

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-02, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Credit where credit is due??????"
When I began reading your post I thought you were about to heap some praise on Cowbyroo. He posted over thirty minutes before ShakestheClown. Shakes didn't you just reitereate Cowboyroo's point and repost the two images in question? How about some credit for Cowboyroo. I think he is the one who shifted many people toward a Patricia boot. His original post follows.

>>I don't think any one refuses. Notice in the pics of Neleh. >>In the background of the first one, Kathy is next to John. In >>the background of the second one, John is next to Tammy, >>therefore I'm guessing Neleh goes twice (tiebreaker). She >>doesn't seem to be doing well on that second one either.
>>By the color of the shirt, I'd say its Gina she's in the >>tiebreaker with...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2330.shtml#6

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-02, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Credit where credit is due??????"
you're right Zeako, my bad. I actually meant to put Cowboyroo in there as well when I started the post, but then the show came back on and I didn't get back to the keyboard for 20 minutes...and by then I had completey forgotten what I originally wanted to say. Oh well. Great job Cowboyroo, for being the first to point out that Neleh was eating twice.

I'm still great by the way.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-02, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Credit where credit is due??????"
Thanks y'all. I noticed Neleh and Rob eating twice (little dish, big fish), and was going to change my bootee vote to Patricia but wanted to believe MB's misdirection was misdirection of misdirection....

You sleuths who saw the red tape. Hats off to you!

I did also predict Hunter would want to get rid of Sarah so Rob could focus. I was more proud of that than anything...

Hope I can be helpful again in the future...

You guys always amaze me though!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-02, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Credit where credit is due"
>Then, the next question was who would win the tie breaker.
> The photo evidence was inconclusive and I had no
>idea which way to go until I read Webby's prediction
>and his point about why Rob would be picked for
>a tiebreaker...the logic being that the only way Rob would
>be picked is if he was realy really really bad
>in the first round. And he was.
>
>So, once again, I'm great, and so is Webby.

Don't hurt yourself slapping yourself and I on the back... seriously it was a week with VERY LITTLE hard evidence and the closest thing I could find from a logic stand point was that Rotu had a DAMN GOOD REASON to be picking a person, who at first glance, was a very unlikely pick for the tiebreaker.

The idea was that there had to be an obvious reason and therefore a guarantee that he would struggle -- while on Neleh's side we only had an unclear inconclusive vidcap or two.

With nothing else better to go on (*) I went with the only thing I was confident in -- that Rob would struggle badly. And it worked (man did he struggle.) The only question I ever really had is if Neleh would also perform as badly as Rob.

-SB

(*) again, I've made it clear before what I think of the Tahiti Press "spoilers" and today's "that's a tiebreaker" confirmation that their "3 refuse to eat" spoiler was false was the final nail in their coffin as far as I was concerned.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •