The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide Fotoflip game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

chp 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chp Click to send private message to chp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide Fotoflip game"
TV Guide has a "Survivor FotoFlip" game. I noticed that 6 of the players pictures were missing. The missing survivors were: Peter, Vee, Kathy, Paschel, John, Zoe. Could this be an indication of the pre jury bootees? I know Zoe claims to have lost 25 lbs. If she was the last pre jury bootee, she should have had enough time to lose the weight. The rest of the list are the people that most seem to think will be gone quickly. Plus, this game is designed for the casual viewer. The pictures they are going to choose are people that are in the game for a long time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game Wacko Jacko 03-08-02 1
 RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game PepeLePew13 03-08-02 2
   RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game cowboyroo 04-01-02 3
       RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game Kokoro 04-01-02 4
       CBS glamour shots???? shakes the clown 04-01-02 5
           RE: CBS glamour shots???? Kokoro 04-01-02 6
       RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game alleyb 04-02-02 7
           The Unlucky Tree idiotcowboy 04-02-02 8
               RE: The Unlucky Tree cowboyroo 04-02-02 9
                   RE: The Unlucky Tree weltek 04-02-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-08-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game"
One spoiler is now flushed.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game"
There should be 7 non-jury members in total, not six, if the jury system is the same as the previous three Survivors. 6 would fit if we're talking about pre-merge bootees.

I don't buy into this spoiler yet because Zoe so far looks like someone who could go further in the game. We would have to figure out how she could lose 25 pounds as reported and still go 6th or 7th -- unless she got sick.

Also, MB wouldn't be this careless by now to allow TV Guide or any others to know in advance who the bootees are.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-01-02, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game"
I'm gonna bring this back to life....

There are 10 survivors in the TV Guide Photo Flip game...

The six missing are:

Peter, Vecepia, Kathy, Zoe, Paschal, John

In the original Survivor preview before the airing of 1st episode, all were shown except:

Peter, Patricia, Kathy, Zoe, Paschal, Robert

In the CBS Glamour Shots for each Survivor:

The following are photographed near the SAME palm tree: Hunter,
Sarah, Gabe and Gina...(Rob is also by a palm tree but not necessarily the same one)

The following have messed up hair or hats on: Vecepia, Kathy, Zoe...I'll also add Paschal looks very slim, and Robert is lookin kinda scruffy....

I believe these CBS Portrait shots must have been taken AFTER getting booted. When would Gabe, Gina, Hunter, Sarah been at the SAME palm tree, in clothes they did not wear as contestants?
Hunter, Sarah, and Gabe all booted back to back....Gina and Rob very potential next two boots (last two before jury)...

On Zap2It Survivor shots, all are shown except John...

Jeff Varner's original list included the first 3 Boots in order, and Kathy, Robert and Zoe...

It seems this "missing from" list tends to always have combinations of the same people, and I'm holding on to CBS Glamour Shots as long as I can...

Possibly The TV Guide "10" featured in the game were the NEXT 10 booted (the game came out AFTER Ep. 1). So far 4 for 4 of those shown have gone. Of the 5 left, Vee is the only original Maraamu...Why not feature all castaways...why skip some...why skip the same ones that were skipped on the preview....why would Vee let her hair be such a rat's nest on a CBS Glamour Shot for the show, just like Kathy and Zoe wearing hats to cover their hair....

Possibly because the combination of all this gives us clues to the next/last boots....

I'm guessing Gina (possibly Rob) the next two due to palm trees....

And at the end there will be some combination of

Kathy, Zoe, Vecepia, Robert, John and Paschal (even possibly this is our Final 6) with Robert going 6th to leave the Final 5 as part of the TV Guide Flip-It Game....

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game"
<<Jeff Varner's original list included the first 3 Boots in order, and Kathy, Robert and Zoe...>>

OT but something else I found interesting: the second half of his second list is Sarah-out/Gabe-out/Gina-yes if Mara TC

JeffV is pretty damn good with his predictions.

(Sorry to misdirect your thoughts, carry on ;)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-01-02, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "CBS glamour shots????"
>In the CBS Glamour Shots for
>each Survivor:
>
>The following are photographed near the
>SAME palm tree: Hunter,
>Sarah, Gabe and Gina...(Rob is also
>by a palm tree but
>not necessarily the same one)
>
>
>The following have messed up hair
>or hats on: Vecepia, Kathy,
>Zoe...I'll also add Paschal looks
>very slim, and Robert is
>lookin kinda scruffy....

..I went to the CBS site but the only photos I saw were the one's that were taken during the game. Where are these glamour shots you talk of?

>
>I believe these CBS Portrait shots
>must have been taken AFTER
>getting booted. When would Gabe,
>Gina, Hunter, Sarah been at
>the SAME palm tree,
>in clothes they did not
>wear as contestants?

..two times actually. At the wrap party and also anytime during the week before they start filming when all the survivors are rounded up in LA and flown to the location where they spend another couple of days in pre-production. I remember on LC we took plenty of publicity shots during the few days we were in Greneda waiting to begin shooting. There were about 4 different locations they split us up at so they would have a little variety in background looks.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-02, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS glamour shots????"
He's referring to the promo shots:

http://www.survivorfever.net/s4_contestants.html

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Maraamu = Southern Wind....how appropriate.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-02, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TV Guide Fotoflip game"
If the CBS profile photos were taken after they were booted...why does Sarah's skin look so good? Her arms and legs were covered with big welts, and she says they still haven't fully healed. I just don't think everyone would look so healthy if these photos were taken after the fact, and I would be seriously surprised if the Survivor production crew would think they could pass the photos off if they were taken after the players left the game. Can you imagine what Tina's photo would have looked like if her photo was taken after the game?

I just don't believe the CBS Glamour Shots have any spoiler value.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-02, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The Unlucky Tree"
I agree with alleyb for the Sarah reasoning alone these are not likely to be post boot, but cowboyroo does have one point... that is one unlucky tree!

-ICB

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-02, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Unlucky Tree"
...and why oh why would Vecepia let her hair look like that in those shots. If you look at Sarah's face it kinda looks like bug bites. They could have easily airbrushed them out on the flatter surfaces.....

Kathy seems to have the wild hair thing going on too, thus the bandana...

Survivor 2 shots didn't have background on them so they weren't necessarily on location. They were definitely studio shots. The main thing that makes me think these were on-location post boot was a comment from Alicia Calaway about how she'd hate to see Vee's hair after the end of that 39 days and then looking at the CBS shot...one of those things that make you go hmmmmm.....

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Unlucky Tree"
Rob has no tan in his picture. He does in the one where's he picking coconuts. I don't buy that it's post merge. As Shakes said, they probably did all of these prior to the show start, as with Love Cruise.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •