The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The L Word"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The L Word"
I noticed a thread about this a while ago. I watched the whole season (thanks to On Demand). I think this is a great show. What did you all think of the finale? What about Bette and Tina? That bummed me out a bit. Am I the only one that does.not.like Jenny?

an incredible JSlice creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The L Word ginger 04-14-04 1
   RE: The L Word Glow 04-14-04 2
 RE: The L Word Asrai 04-15-04 3
   RE: The L Word Glow 04-15-04 4
       RE: The L Word brvnkrz 04-15-04 5
           RE: The L Word Glow 04-16-04 6
               RE: The L Word brvnkrz 04-16-04 7
                   RE: The L Word Glow 04-16-04 8
                       RE: The L Word brvnkrz 04-16-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The L Word"
I saw a few episodes and lost track of it. What about Bette and Tina?

Jenny bored me as well.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

04-14-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The L Word"
Bette cheated on Tina. Did you lose interest in the show?

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The L Word"
I finally called to add Showtime just to watch the "L" word. I caught the finale and I was completely hooked, as well as being other things! LMAO!

I can't wait for the DVD release very soon!

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

04-15-04, 09:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The L Word"
Yeah, I got hooked after watching the first episode. I figured I'd check it out (and take advantage of the On Demand feature). So you watched the finale? I can't wait until you see what led up to it. I got tears in my eyes with the whole B&T thing. And I loved that Alice finally admitted her feelings for Dana.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The L Word"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-04 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

I haved loved the show from day one. Of course it is close to home for me. I was so pset by Bette and Tina. I hope they get back together. I was floored by Alice, but I think it is so cool. I hope Dana reciprocates. I like the story of Jenny is interesting and I know that they are going to play on it more next season but I don't like Jenny's character. I hope they make her a better character next year.
Thanks Glow for starting this thread up again. It didn't have much interest oing on it before.
ETA: I think my wine has caught up with me so I am going to expand on my answer tomorrow. LOL

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

04-16-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The L Word"
You're welcome, Knockers.
I agree about the Jenny thing. The story should be more interesting. I guess I just feel bad for Tim. Maybe that's why my BF doesn't like this show.

04-16-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The L Word"
My GF and I are in love with Tim. We decided that we would be straight for him because he is so sweet. From the articles I have read they are going tos cale back on the Marina story. Something behind the scenes may prevent Marina from being a permanent fixture.
I'm not sure how I feel about Kit. I like her being straight and I'm not sure I want her to start exploring.
I can't wait for the Alice/Dana story, again, I was so shocked and did NOT see that coming.
Shane, she is my sort of hero. I am re-living vicariously through her. She leads the life that I did until I met my current girlfriend so I hope she gets over this whole being in love thing quickly. LOL
The 2nd series is supposed to start up in either June or July. I can't wait.

04-16-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The L Word"
I'm glad to hear it's going to start up again that soon. I guess they don't know what to do with Marina if she's not with Jenny. Or maybe she's pregnant IRL.

I like Shane. I too hope she gets over that love thing with the rich lady (Roseanna Arquette). What's her name? It didn't seem to flow right. Like, why fall in love with her? It doesn't seem like we got the whole story.
Dana is my favorite, I think. Maybe Bette (although I didn't like the cheating). It will be interesting to see what happens with Alice and Dana.

Living vicariously through Shane...So, Knockers is the wild one, huh?

04-16-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The L Word"
I have different aspects of why I like certain characters or actors.
As far as finding them attractive I say Dana,Bette,Shane
As far as characters I like Bette/Tina, Shane, Alice.
Sometimes I find Dana to be a bit innocent and schoolgirl for me. I love Shane's character because she is who I was and I love Bette/Tina because that is who I have become(minus the cheating)

Knockers was most definitely a wild one. I led a rockstar lifestyle in my twenties, lived to tell about it and thought I ought not push fate too far. So now just semi wild in her 30's.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •