The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pascal on voting page"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pascal on voting page"
This is the second time I've notice the votes for Paschal on the front page poll skyrocket in a matter of minutes.

He was quite a distant 4th for the longest time, then in a matter of minutes, he moved into 2nd favorite for booting, and now he has moved well into first within a matter of minutes as well. Sounds like some serious ballot box stuffing. But why, and who?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pascal on voting page sleeeve 03-06-02 1
   RE: Pascal on voting page TechNoir 03-06-02 2
   RE: Pascal on voting page erikman 03-06-02 3
       RE: Pascal on voting page cowboyroo 03-06-02 4
 RE: Paschal on voting page BaquaR13 03-06-02 5
 RE: Pascal on voting page Naked 03-06-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-02, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pascal on voting page"
The front page poll is open to the general public, and uses a cookie to verify that people haven't voted more than once. If people really want to try to cheat the system, it's not too difficult... that's why we have hte official spoilers vote thread... it enforces one vote each, and tends to weed out the people that have absolutely no clue, and are just voting based on what color T-shirt someone was wearing.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pascal on voting page"
>tends to weed out the people that have absolutely no clue, and are just voting >based on what color T-shirt someone was wearing.

<blink>

I thought that's how we were supposed to vote. Yellow this week.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-06-02, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pascal on voting page"
yeah i think there the same people that voted on cbs that
kathy will win it all

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pascal on voting page"
I know, but if you would have seen how quickly the numbers jumped.....it was just very odd. It was definitely, no doubt just random people voting. Absolutely no way. The numbers jumped by over 100 in a 10 minute window both times, and all the others stayed pretty flat.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paschal on voting page"
Well i have my suspicions that it was stuffing the ballet, so the speak. I think it would be impossible to do that in a matter of just 10 minutes, and also, it was Paschal. If it had been Gabe or Neleh or someone unexpected it would have been a little weirder. Although, i did notice it, and it was strange!

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pascal on voting page"
I could have inadvertently been the culprit guys. I'm at a large internet cafe, and I just voted for Paschal. There are all dummy terminals on a token ring network, and it could have sent my vote through all of them. Sorry....

Naked

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •