The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol Songwriter"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol Songwriter"
Out of curiosity, I checked out the top 20 songs for the contest. Most of them terrible. It's the same carp they've been giving us since the beginning. Mostly female songs, tailored for Melinda, or at least that's my biased opinion. (I'm not a fan). I can't picture Blake singing any of them except maybe "In Your Eyes", which had a singer that probably sings on John Mayer karaoke demonstration tracks. Hard to pick one for Jordin as well. Maybe "One Night" (singer sounds somewhat like Kelly Clarkson on the sample).

Will someone please listen to these tracks and tell me if the singer on "I Saw Stars" is Adam Duritz? It is driving me crazy! I swear it's him, but it could be another sound-a-like.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol Songwriter Breezy 05-04-07 1
   RE: American Idol Songwriter Maroonclown 05-04-07 2
       RE: American Idol Songwriter Breezy 05-04-07 3
           RE: American Idol Songwriter Magnolia_Rocker 05-04-07 4
               RE: American Idol Songwriter Breezy 05-04-07 5
       RE: American Idol Songwriter zazzy 05-04-07 8
           RE: American Idol Songwriter Glow 05-04-07 9
               RE: American Idol Songwriter Breezy 05-04-07 10
                   RE: American Idol Songwriter zazzy 05-04-07 15
       RE: American Idol Songwriter mrc 05-05-07 18
   RE: American Idol Songwriter brvnkrz 05-04-07 6
       RE: American Idol Songwriter Breezy 05-04-07 7
           RE: American Idol Songwriter Glow 05-04-07 11
               RE: American Idol Songwriter Breezy 05-04-07 12
                   RE: American Idol Songwriter brvnkrz 05-04-07 13
                   RE: American Idol Songwriter Glow 05-04-07 14
           RE: American Idol Songwriter agman 05-04-07 16
               RE: American Idol Songwriter brvnkrz 05-05-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
Forgive me, but who's Adam Duritz?

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
I think he's a scraggly haired dirty guy who dated Jennifer Aniston at one point.

05-04-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
Brad Pitt?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-04-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
you forgot smelly.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

05-04-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
LOL I figured the dirty and smelly went together.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
Is he the guy Jessica Simpson partied and slept with after Nick L?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
heh. No. That was a different Adam. Adam Levine from Maroon 5.

05-04-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
And apparently this Adam is a leas singer for Counting Crows. *grin*

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-07, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
LOL!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
He dated that other friend, Courtney Cox, didn't he?

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
Or was it Ross?

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
Leas singer for The Counting Crows.

Arkie Rocks!!!

05-04-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
7. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
What's a leas singer?

*giggle*

05-04-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
After three years you have to trade for a new one or commit yourself to him/her and you have to be careful how much you tour because of the mileage thing.

05-04-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
How many miles per gallon do they get?

05-04-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
I think the leas ran out on a couple of my sistahs.
*glares at Breezy and Glow*

Arkie Rocks!!!

05-04-07, 02:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
Well, that depends how big they are, I guess. Again, we're back at the quality/quantity thing. You get the nice, steady, smooth one or the bumpy, jerky one. The "friends" that commented on Duritz seemed to imply that he was the former (but neither of them kept him for very long).

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
>What's a leas singer?
>
>*giggle*
I think that's San Franciscan for Lead

90 percent of life is half mental

05-05-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
17. "RE: American Idol Songwriter"
Thank you. I'm glad that somebody unerstands. Unlike those other Hoohahs who think they are so funny. Hrmph.

Arkie Rocks!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •