The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is going tonight?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is going tonight?"
I think (hope) it will be Kirsten, who does everyone else think will go tonight?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is going tonight? PugsBuni 05-07-03 1
 RE: Who is going tonight? Schnookie Palookie 05-07-03 2
 Jen SurvivinDawg 05-07-03 3
 RE: Who is going tonight? jab51891 05-07-03 4
 Jen djandy 05-07-03 5
 RE: Who is going tonight? jewelz10 05-07-03 6
 RE: Who is going tonight? triednottowatch 05-07-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PugsBuni 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PugsBuni Click to send private message to PugsBuni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is going tonight?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 02:00PM (EST)

I definitely hope it's Kirsten. If he's smart and is thinking with the right head, he'll be able see what she's all about. My choice for him is Jen. I feel she's the most compatible and sincere. I think if he kicks Kirsten to the curb tonite...the look on her face is going to be PRICELESS. I'm setting my VCR in hopes of this momentous event. She thinks she's all that and a bag of chips too....hopefully she'll be in for a rude awakening...

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is going tonight?"
I would like it to be Kirsten. Sadly, I think it might be Jen.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jen"
It's a tough pick, as there is something resembling spoiler evidence for any of the three to be in the Final 2.

Having said THAT, allow me to re-state what I've said before: I do not believe Andrew is serious about finding a wife; he is in this for the ride and the thrill. Therefore, my guess would be that he'd keep the more intriguing women (Kirsten and Tina Fabulous) over Jen. However, Tina might just play a little TOO hard to get, and not get gotten at all.

I think Kirsten is going to be the ultimate winner, and just to make the guess, I'll say Jen goes tonight.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jab51891 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jab51891 Click to send private message to jab51891 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is going tonight?"
I hope it will be Kristen, but I think it will be Tina!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-07-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jen"
Jen is my favorite, so that means she'll probably go. I hope it's Kirsten, though.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who is going tonight?"
In case you haven't read it before - I don't care who stays or goes now that Cristina is gone! That said - like someone else on here said, it depends on what 'Flip' (aka Andrew) is looking for - if he wants a wife then Kirsten is going home to her ex tonight. But if he is just looking for a good time, Jen will go home. I think Tina is gonna stay, she is still a challenge for him - or the WILD CARD as I have read 'Flip' calling her.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is going tonight?"
And Flip will dismiss....................Jen.

Too vanilla pudding and squeaky clean for this catty little menage a trois. (he wishes).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •