The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-26-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
No, I'm not going to bring up my personal beliefs about IGB, those are in the live thread. I want to talk about voting.

We know that this week, no one was eliminated. We know that next week, both weeks will be combined and two people will be eliminated.

That presents the problem that a person who is not last in either week will most likely go home. For instance, just random numbers

Out of IGB 70m
Jordin: 20m
Phil: 15m
Blake: 14m
Melinda: 14m
Lakisha: 12m
Chris: 10m

Now, in this scenario, Chris would go home. But he's still here.

40 million next week (Let's say Melinda and Chris kill Bon Jovi night, Jordin and Phil do reasonably well, and Blake crashes horribly)

Melinda: 9m
Chris: 9m
Jordin: 7m
Phil: 5.5m
Lakisha: 5m
Blake: 4.5m

In this scenario, with two people going home, it would be Lakisha (17 milllion) and Blake (18.5 million) who went home. Blake did finish last in this simulation in the next week, but if Chris went home, Blake will get his votes. Additionally, Lakisha didn't finish last in either week, yet is being sent home, contrary to what this show has done for every episode but an emergency situation (Corey Clark) for six years.

The question is, is this fair, that a contestant could feasibly never have the lowest number of votes, yet be booted from the show. Additionally, is it fair that the person with the lowest votes this week didn't get booted. I bet Sanajay or Haley or Gina would have liked that shot.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... Breezy 04-26-07 1
   RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... Fishercat 04-26-07 2
       RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... KoalaChick 04-26-07 17
 RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... geekboy 04-26-07 3
 RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... zombiebaby 04-26-07 4
   RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... emydi 04-26-07 5
       RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... YankeeDixieDoodle 04-26-07 10
       RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... cahaya 04-26-07 22
   RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... nailbone 04-26-07 9
   RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... YankeeDixieDoodle 04-26-07 11
   RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... SherpaDave 04-26-07 14
       RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... Breezy 04-26-07 19
           RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... AyaK 04-27-07 23
               RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... Magnolia_Rocker 04-27-07 24
 RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... Magnolia_Rocker 04-26-07 6
 RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... aquariaqueen 04-26-07 7
   RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... Magnolia_Rocker 04-26-07 8
       RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... zazzy 04-26-07 20
   RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... YankeeDixieDoodle 04-26-07 12
       RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... tamarama 04-26-07 13
           RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... realitytvwatcher 04-26-07 16
               RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... zazzy 04-26-07 21
               RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... Joe Clay 04-28-07 31
 RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... CTgirl 04-26-07 15
   RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives... KoalaChick 04-26-07 18
 But they did this once before ... bzooti 04-27-07 25
   RE: But they did this once before .... Fishercat 04-27-07 26
       RE: But they did this once before .... bzooti 04-27-07 28
   RE: But they did this once before .... bzooti 04-27-07 27
       RE: But they did this once before .... zazzy 04-27-07 29
           RE: But they did this once before .... bzooti 04-27-07 30
               RE: But they did this once before .... agman 04-28-07 32
               RE: But they did this once before .... Snidget 04-28-07 33
                   RE: But they did this once before .... agman 04-28-07 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
But Haley, Gina and Sanjina did have their shots to come back. All were in the bottom three before.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

04-26-07, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
But they were never Bottom One, like somebody was this week. Elliot and Phil can attest to the fact that it doesn't matter how many times you are close to the bottom, just that you aren't at the bottom. That's the point of the show, to gain enough votes not to be eliminated.

It's flat out bullshit that they "had their shots to come back". They were eliminated, and that's it.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
I completely agree with you Fisher, it is total bullshit. Maybe they should annouce who was the bottom feeder from this week's show on Tuesday night. The remaining idols could then perform and they could have a second results show on Wednesday. You're exactly right, their way, someone is going to get screwed.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-26-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Personally, I don't like the idea. Yes, its all touchy-feely to NOT kick someone off on a charity night, but so what. Simply put, someone should have been sent home last night.

Alot of you think there is voting manipulation on normal nights. Get your tinfoil hats all ready for next week because this board should be ripe with theories then.

Besides all that, as much as I myself want the bootee to be kicked because of his/her performance so far in the competition, we all know that the voting reflects the previous night. I think by adding up two weeks of votes, something not-so-right will happen. I don't like it.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Makes you wonder if someone who was last this week was someone that they did not want gone.

*gets tin foil out of kitchen drawer*

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
I actually thought it was really going to be Jordin going home last nite...I hated her song and she was def. over pimped.

But note to Producers: If you are going to scare an idol with this schtick, pick one whose father didn't used to play for the NY Giants...they panned to her family in audience and he did not look happy

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
>
>I actually thought it was really
>going to be Jordin going
>home last nite...I hated her
>song and she was def.
>over pimped.
>

Until Tuesday, I would've had no problem with Jordin winning the competition. Until then, her performances had steadily improved all season. Then, came Tuesday. Her song sucked. And, so did her delivery, one of the most nauseatingly overdone performances in AI history. But, the judges pimped the hell out of her.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
If you are going to scare an idol with this schtick, pick one whose father didn't used to play for the NY Giants...they panned to her family in audience and he did not look happy

I wish they hadn't scared anyone with that schtick. They should have all been told it was a non-elim but votes would be announced in some form. It's not quite the shock to know you finished last (which is open to question regarding Jordin), but you're still in it. From an AI fan viewpoint, I'd been perfectly happy watching the show knowing there was no non-elim but votes would still be announced throughout the show. But they way they did it? Nuh-uh.

Foo dogs by tribe.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"

04-26-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
>
>Makes you wonder if someone who
>was last this week was
>someone that they did not
>want gone.
>

They were planning a results show all along? But, didn't like the results? So, they cancelled them? I wouldn't put it past them. Especially the way they pimped the hell out of Jordin's excruciatingly overdone performance Tuesday hight.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Nah. Considering that Seacrest announced at the end of Tuesday's show that Wednesday would have the most shocking result ever, they knew they were doing this before the votes came in.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Yep, that was our first clue.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
My first thought was that they didn't like the results. But that hasn't stopped them before. As SherpaDave points out, Ryan hinted to us on Tuesday that they were going to do this. More interestingly, the producers told the AP that they had to cut promised (but taped) performances by Gwen Stefani and Pink due to time constraints.

SO ... it's clear what happened. As the producers were putting the results show together over the weekend, they realized that they were out of time for showing results. However, they already had promises for contributions that were tied to votes cast. And they were worried that no one would watch if they knew that there wasn't going to be a boot --- while they'd really be able to hype next week's results show (which takes place during May sweeps, which started yesterday) with TWO boots.

Result: the mishmosh of the Idol Gives Back show.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-27-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Ayak, See my post below (#8) on the way they "should" have done this. Perfect solution all around and stays fair to the contestants.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

04-26-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Nope I don't like this change up and yes I think they are doing it on purpose because a "favorite" was going home. My money was on Chris. With the pimpage the final 3 that AI wants is Melinda, Chris, Jordin with a Chris/Jordin finale, Jordin wins.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-26-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
I was actually thinking very close to your same scenario. I would have rather had them have this special by itself and not involved with any voting at all.

04-26-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Or better yet why not tell us at the end of last night that they had decided to give the idols one more day of reprieve to keep with the positive spirit of last night's show. Then hold the results tonight (Thursday). 1. They could mess with Survivor which they love. 2. More advertising time ergo more money for them. You know why they didn't do it this way? Cause Chris was going home. I firmly believe this now.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Magnolia R, I was thinking the same thing...have the charity night, keep the hopeful interested, and then have the real results show on Thursday so you can rehighlight the charity show, talk about the money raised, etc. That even gives them one more night to sell advertising.

I do not like the adding votes thing. This is a show that magnifies the most recent performance. Chris and Jordin's fan bases are now on alert. Lakisha and Phil's have been for some time. Blake could be Daughtry'd but...he is not the one the press has been foaming at the headlines over. That was Sanj. No idol being booted this week gives the press more time to reload and find a new favorite to get behind.

04-26-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-07 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

>
>I was actually thinking very close
>to your same scenario.
> I would have rather
>had them have this special
>by itself and not involved
>with any voting at all.
>

But, who would've watched? Definitely not me, for one. I didn't even watch last night, until the last few minutes, only to be gypped out of seeing anyone get booted.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-26-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
>>But, who would've watched?<<

I skipped this whole barfable week.

Checking threads last night for the results, I was thrilled that I had decided to bail.

As for the question at hand, I agree with those that think booting the bottom 2 of the combined votes is unfair. It will be completely out of whack since there's no way they'll get 70 mil. next week.

And anyone who gained audience credit with a good performance this week won't benefit from it.

(though I'm not really upset that they scared Jordin. I've kinda soured on her recently, and it makes me giggle that she was all tweaked about the joke.) (yes, I expect to burn in hell.)

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
I think AI really messed up with this one. It would have been much smarter to have the "Idol Gives Back" episode run on Tuesday night and have the contestants sing their inspirational songs throughout the 2hours in addition to the musical guests etc. This would have made people actually stayed tuned instead of being bored out of their mind and flipping to other channels. Then they could have had an actual vote off night without feeling like it was inappropriate with the theme of the night.

I would guess that I watched a total of 8 minutes last night and they were not in a row. I think the way they teased us and the contestants was tasteless. They could have just said at the end of the show that they decided not to vote anyone off blah blah blah. I also missed Celine & Elvis - I found out this morning about it. That was stupid. I can't believe they did that. I mean c'mon wtf?

In regards to how this may effect the contestants next week, I believe that most people vote for who they like the best based on present and past performances. Therefore, if Melinda or Blake screw up next week it should not threaten them. Then again I might be wrong.

04-26-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-07 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-26-07 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Hey, Simon told Chris R that the competition really started this week...so they found a way to make it happen. In effect they are erasing what has gone before (with Sanjaya gone).

What a weird season. Little Hollywood round stuff. Too many cut too early from Hollywood. The whole Antonella kerfuffle, then the lesser talent discussion, then the Sanjaya mania, now the charity thing...is there a real singing contest/popularity contest going on or not?

We only have how many weeks left...4? Enough time to get the press rabid about someone else?

This year has been more about the Idol "brand" than it has been about finding the best one talent for the year. Ice cream, anyone?

Joe Clay 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Clay Click to send private message to Joe%20Clay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Now that would have been a kickfanny show! It certainly would have provided a very intense enviornment for the AIors to do their thing.
I probably could have lived without all the stars anyway.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
I think you have a really good point, no it isn't fair, and now you've scared the carp out of me! (for Blake)

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Voting Factor of Idol Gives Back"
Hopefully, they'll rethink this idea. I posted above that they should start off Tuesday night with this week's boot, and then have a normal results show on Wednesday. Combining vote totals is going to totally screw someone.

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "But they did this once before ..."

.... I think?

When Corey got kicked, in season 2. After the top 10 was already in progress.

I swear I can remember the bottom two standing on stage, and then Ryan telling them that neither was going home because they'd lost Corey unexpectedly.

Trenyce and Carmen? I have an image in my mind. A very fuzzy one!

*priestdi in plaid*

04-27-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
26. "RE: But they did this once before ..."
They did with Corey Clark, but I think that's a different situation, since AI voluntarily did this while Clark necessitated the action a while back. I'm not sure if they combined the votes though

04-27-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: But they did this once before ..."

no they didn't combine them. it's like that week's performances and votes didn't count.

and maybe those two getting that scare is what saved them the next two weeks?

(As I just explained right "below" here)

04-27-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
27. "RE: But they did this once before ..."
Well now. Why didn't people scream about this back then? I don't recall anyone even looking at it from this POV.

The bottom three, in the week that should have been 9 if Corey were there:

Kimberley Locke -- sent back first
Trenyce
Carmen

From Jaded Journalist:

"The results are already set. Kimberley, head on back. Which leaves us with Carmen and Trenyce. And some more time to kill. So Carmen and Trenyce will get one more chance to sing. Man! Prison meatloaf doesn't have this much filler.

So, who is it going to be? Carmen? Trenyce? It's.after the results have been tallied.another super mega fake out! It seems that the governor called last night at 11:59pm with a reprieve for both Carmen and Trenyce. Simon seems to be having more than a little trouble coming to grips with this new development, but with Corey already sent packing, there was no need to break two hearts."

and the next week?

RICKEY got booted.

followed by Kim Caldwell the following week.

And then Carmen. Then Trenyce.

04-27-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
29. "RE: But they did this once before ..."
I feel a little bit sick. Only thing is we do not know the real bottom two; just the pretend bottom two--Chris and Jordin.

So now next week we should think of Chris and Jordin as safe and all the others at risk?

Assuming Melinda gets some good support...that leaves Phil. Lakisha and Blake in the B3. And two go. OMH, a little bit more ill now, lol.

04-27-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
30. "RE: But they did this once before ..."
the thing that maybe will save the integrity (huh?) of the vote is if the fundraising aspect of this week created a scenario where so many more votes were cast this week than will be next week, that this week's bootee won't be able to undo the damage.

(but if the votes were as close as DialIdol indicates, that's maybe wishful thinking)

The person more likely to be screwed, I think, is whoever gets booted "second." Since their vote totals won't be based on how they do next week, but will be heavily weighted by this week's voting patterns, when more votes presumably were cast.

does that make sense?

Ok here's what I'm trying to say, I just realized! If fewer votes are cast next week, then this week's bottom 2 will remain the bottom 2.

there. lol.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: But they did this once before ..."
I'm getting a headache just trying to follow that! Sounds good in theory but as this season shows, you just can't predict how people will vote week to week!

90 percent of life is half mental

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-07, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: But they did this once before ..."
Do we know for a fact that they have no intention what-so-ever of using a weighting factor? I mean they said add, but I didn't hear the exact mechanism.

I mean it is pretty easy to say if this week has 35 million votes and last week has 70 million you divide it out so each week carries the same amount of weight.

It is pretty simple stats to do, and used a lot when you have unequal amounts like we likely will even with 4 hours of votes thsi week as well (if I heard them right)

Although if the same people are in the bottom two both times then it doesn't really matter much. And that could happen, I don't know that you get a lot of fanbase switching at this stage of the game with no change in idols to vote for.

It's a tribe creation!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-07, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: But they did this once before ..."
I wrote what I did based on the assumption there would be no weighing factor because as of right now, like you I have not heard any mention of that possibility. If they do,then your assertion is well founded. Maybe they will announce it later.

90 percent of life is half mental

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •