The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Idol Gives Back"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blitzen Vixen 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blitzen%20Vixen Click to send private message to Blitzen%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Idol Gives Back"
Maybe I missed information about the schedule. Somebody tell me WHY the show tonight is two hours long.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Idol Gives Back Magnolia_Rocker 04-25-07 1
 RE: Idol Gives Back zazzy 04-25-07 2
   RE: Idol Gives Back Magnolia_Rocker 04-25-07 3
   RE: Idol Gives Back Snidget 04-25-07 5
   RE: Idol Gives Back YankeeDixieDoodle 04-26-07 8
 RE: Idol Gives Back cahaya 04-25-07 4
   RE: Idol Gives Back zazzy 04-25-07 6
       RE: Idol Gives Back cahaya 04-25-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-25-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Idol Gives Back"
Because tons of stars will be performing. The list of performers is on this thread: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/2302.shtml

Snidget Mommyfied me!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-25-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Idol Gives Back"
**snark alert**

So Idol can bring in lots of celebs and boost their ratings in the name of charity (because the ratings are down this year due to so-so talent and this is one way to try to make up for it to advertisers).

So Fox can sell 2 hours of TV time instead of one half hour or one hour.

So more advertisers can get their names connected with AI, the top rated program on TV.

So celebs can hawk their latest projects and be tied to the top rated program on TV.

So AI can make you forget that Sanjaya is no longer on the program.

and if I knew how to make the type really small it would be here:

and so they can finally get around to the results at about 9:57 pm, which is the reason they are supposed to be having the show.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-25-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Idol Gives Back"
9:57? You are being to nice. I say 10:02. They love to go over.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-07, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Idol Gives Back"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-07 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

You forgot so they have a bazillion people tuning in so they can pimp all the Fox shows right before sweeps month.

I mean this screams sweeps stunt, yet it is the week before.

Why would they be that silly?

If you click the HTML reference or look in the Help for the font threads you can find out how to do all kinds of things

Easiest way to get small is to put the word small inside square brackets in front of what you want small. /small in the square brackets turns it off.

It's a tribe creation!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Idol Gives Back"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-07 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

>
>and so they can finally get
>around to the results at
>about 9:57 pm, which is
>the reason they are supposed
>to be having the show.
>

Results? What results? I only watch on Wednesday for the results. And, that's why I waited, last night, until the last few minutes. But, no results! What a damn gyp! I wonder how many people wasted two hours on all that pimpage. Only to experience the same disappointment I did.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Idol Gives Back"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-07 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

If the really do have some of what's in zazzy's post, I'll be watching.

Foo dogs by tribe.

ed. to remove potential spoilers

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-25-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Idol Gives Back"
Not sure which post you mean but hey more the merrier on the East Coast thread!

practicing typing small, thanks for the tutorial, Snidget! I forget in between AI seasons because I don't do much other message board stuff.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Idol Gives Back"
Oh, I meant the post linked by Magnolia Rocker up top. It's the post with all the weeks and likely guests, with the updates.

I wonder if one funny guy listed there is going to bring his teddy bear, too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •