The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Peter's chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Peter's chat"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Post insights here...

Group voting:
Peter confirms the 5 did make a pact to vote him off. He knew it on day 3. It was frustrating and uncomfortable being with the 5.

Meanwhile, Sean and Vee comforted him.

Romance:
Rob and Sarah were in love, Hunter and Gina were falling in love, Patricia was too close to his age to be his Mom, but Sean and Vee had real conversations with him.

Peter says the "love" was obvious, had nothing to do with blatant actions--permeated the air.

Peter likes Rob, even though he was part of voting bloc against him:

Peter did think (earlier I guess) that Hunter would actually vote Rob off for chasing the wild chickens. Peter liked Rob's sense of humor and was upset that Hunter was down on him.

Rob's got a big big heart. Only lives half hour from Peter. Peter plans to make him eat a box of Fruit Loops in Peter's kitchen. Thought the Fruit Loops comment very funny.

Peter may not like Sarah, but:
Sarah is Sarah. Strong person. Like her or not I respect that about Sarah.

Bootee location:
Peter confirms that he stayed on opposite side of the island. Was transported there secretly from a "safe house" near TC, before sunrise. This would be Anaho Bay, as speculated.

Internet:
Peter must follow the message boards since he came back.
He says about his "cologne"--"I'm amazed the people on the Internet didn't figure that one out."

Luxury item trick:
Says he tricked the producers into thinking he wanted to smell good when he really wanted the alcohol base to act as lighter fluid. He was not given the option of leaving it behind.

Clothing list confirmed:
2 shirts, 2 pairs shoes, 1 long and 1 short pair pants, one bathing suit.

Socks all mostly ruined after first two days.
"Foot issues became a concern for all."

Tribal future:
WOULD not make ANY comment on any Rotu member. Must have clamped down on that spoiler hard.

Possible hint about Mara:
My goal was to get as many of my team members to the jury as possible. Let's see how the strategy of my teammates works out. I wish them the best.

Shades of comments on Samburu by Carl? A bit of a let's see who was right in wanting to preserve the physically strongest members? A hint they make the same mistake twice?

HUGE kiss-ass promo closer:
"I'm so curious to see if the love blossoms that I think is inevitable. We'll find out together."

GAG ME. Like he doesn't know perfectly well.

Funniest kiss ass comment:
What is Mark Burnett like?
A: One word: integrity.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Peter's chat SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 1
   RE: Peter's chat Outfrontgirl 03-01-02 3
       RE: Peter's chat SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 6
           RE: Peter's chat Outfrontgirl 03-01-02 8
   RE: Peter's chat sleeeve 03-01-02 19
   Hey Webby... shakes the clown 03-02-02 21
       RE: Hey Webby... SurvivorBlows 03-02-02 25
 RE: Peter's chat jkokoj 03-01-02 2
 RE: Peter's chat SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 4
   RE: Peter's chat Outfrontgirl 03-01-02 7
       RE: Peter's chat diamond 03-01-02 9
       RE: Peter's chat SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 10
           Left behind heresy 03-02-02 22
               RE: Left behind SurvivorBlows 03-02-02 24
 RE: Peter's chat George Tirebiter 03-01-02 5
   RE: Peter's chat TheWanderer 03-01-02 11
       RE: Peter's chat George Tirebiter 03-01-02 12
           Peters friends list weltek 03-01-02 13
               RE: Peters friends list Outfrontgirl 03-01-02 15
       RE: Peter's chat Outfrontgirl 03-01-02 14
           RE: Peter's chat SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 16
               RE: Peter's chat Outfrontgirl 03-01-02 18
                   RE: Peter's chat volmel 03-02-02 23
                       RE: Peter's chat SurvivorBlows 03-02-02 26
               RE: Peter's chat Java 03-03-02 27
           RE: Peter's chat TheWanderer 03-01-02 17
 Another spin on Peter George Tirebiter 03-02-02 20
 RE: Peter's chat Java 03-06-02 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Peter's chat"
>Peter confirms the 5 did make
>a pact to vote him off. He knew it
>on day 3. It was frustrating and uncomfortable being
>with the 5.

To me, there were two clear signs of this:

1) I can't remember the question Jiffy asked Peter at TC, but he answered that he really was never comfortable since they landed -- what I heard is that this was a guy who clearly KNEW he was about to be leaving

2) That whole hugging and "best of luck" thing before they left camp for TC. What the heck was that all about -- it was like a wake -- everyone coming over comforting ONLY PETER and saying best of luck TO ONLY PETER. Why weren't the rest of them also hugging EACH OTHER and saying the same??? (as soon as I saw that I immediately came to the conclusion that a Peter boot had already been predetermined.)

-SB

03-01-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Peter's chat"
Yep, Webby.
May I eat my crow here? I was arguing against a united vote on the couples thread. However, I'm not at all sure the two couples don't turn on each other soon.

03-01-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Peter's chat"
I'm not saying that because all five pre-determined their vote before they left it's a guarantee they are in an alliance together, I'm just saying that 1) a Peter boot was obvious from the second that footage was shown, 2) it supports the possibility of an alliance already existing.

-SB

03-01-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Peter's chat"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

Agreed, SB
I somehow missed the footage of them hugging only Peter, so thanks for cluing me in.

As you say, the TC comment was definitely from someone who'd realized he was going--not in any suspense.

So I'm thinking that when Gina said she didn't want to discuss her vote, wanted to vote her own way, that was TO Peter, to shut his efforts down.

As to her "I don't know which of three I'm voting for," I wonder if that got edited somewhat out of sequence for misdirection. Obviously it was early that day, but I got the impression in the timeline (as I was supposed to, I presume) that they were close to TC and she still didn't know.

Peter indicated he knew pretty much the whole third day that he was out, as time passed very slowly, so it must have been shortly after he tried to announce his stategy and failed that he got the word.

Edited because I'm getting incoherent. Too much fast typing.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-02, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Peter's chat"
>To me, there were two clear
>signs of this:

Saw those, too... but I'll add a third:

Peter voting for Patricia says "you deserve to stay"... in other words... he knows that she's staying, and she deserves it. it was too weird a comment... even for Peter... to mean anything else.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-02, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Hey Webby..."
>2) That whole hugging and "best
>of luck" thing before they
>left camp for TC.
>What the heck was that
>all about -- it was
>like a wake -- everyone
>coming over comforting ONLY PETER
>and saying best of luck
>TO ONLY PETER. Why
>weren't the rest of them
>also hugging EACH OTHER and
>saying the same???

...I don't know what you're smoking, but it ain't what I'm smoking. Wait, that didn't come out right. What I meant to say was that I just rewatched the ep and you are way off base on this point. PETER is the one who started the whole thing by first hugging Huinter and saying "Good luck" and then proceeding down the line and repeating the gesture with the rest of the tribe. NO ONE comes up to him, he initiated the contact with all of them. Everyone looked awkward which shows how uncalled for the gesture is. I think its obvious that the reason MB showed it was cause it showed Peter hugging a few of the people who voted for him which is a nice slice of patented MB ironic forshadowing.

03-02-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Hey Webby..."
>...I don't know what you're smoking, but it ain't what I'm
>smoking. Wait, that didn't come out right. What I

I think it came out clear enough... and suddenly some things make a lot for sense now

>PETER is the one who started the whole thing by
>first hugging Huinter and saying "Good luck" and then proceeding
>down the line and repeating the gesture with the rest
>of the tribe. NO ONE comes up to him, he initiated the contact with all of them. Everyone

Well, I just re-watched the video myself, and while I'll say it's clear Peter walked over to Robert, I'd say that you could agrue either way as far as Hunter and Gina. ...both he and Hunter seemed to watch a bit toward each other, and Gina (the 3rd and last hug shown) seemed to head toward Peter as well, although admittedly it could only be because by then she had figured out what he was doing.

Regardless, upon my initial viewing -- that's what it looked like to me, more of a procession line than anything.

-SB

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Peter's chat"
<Meanwhile, Sean and Vee comforted him.>

I think this alone points to the fact that Sean and Vee are an alliance. Add this statement to the fact that they both voted for Sarah we must assume that they talked prior to TC and came to some decisions.

One of those decisions must have been to attempt to sway Hunter. I say this based upon Vee's statement regarding Hunter during TC.

Vee and Sean both discussed Sarah in a negative way during confessionals.

<Peter did think (earlier I guess) that Hunter would actually vote Rob off for chasing the wild chickens.> Peter was led to belive that Hunter was not too crazy about Rob.

Sarah and Rob appear to be a pair.

If Vee and Sean do not like Sarah and Hunter does not like Rob, Vee and Sean may think they can work their way into an alliance that Hunter has with Gina.

I think Peter's chat is insightful to the way Vee and Sean will interact. NOTE: I do not blieve these 2 were shown interacting at all in Episode 1.

03-01-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Peter's chat"
>Rob's got a big big heart.
> Only lives half hour
>from Peter.

30 minutes on the outside... for some people I'd say more like 15 minutes -- the point is these two are ridiciously close to each other. If Rob bowls, Peter's place is probably the nearest place.

>Sarah is Sarah. Strong person.
> Like her or not I respect that about Sarah.

I think it's safe to say he's in the "or not" group.

>Peter must follow the message boards since he came back.
>He says about his "cologne"--"I'm amazed the people on the Internet
>didn't figure that one out."
>
>Says he tricked the producers into thinking he wanted to smell
>good when he really wanted the alcohol base to act
>as lighter fluid. He was not given the option
>of leaving it behind.

Um, ok spyboy (gee, and here Sean was calling Hunter MacGuyver)

...here's a question then -- why didn't he offer it when they were trying to start a fire on Day 1???

-SB

03-01-02, 03:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Peter's chat"
Good question, Webby.
But for all we know it did get used and that got edited out.
Could be a case that the Burnett got pissed at another Colby Flag maneuvre. Doesn't want the public to see the Survivors outwitting with their luxury items.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-01-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Peter's chat"
OFG, I suspect you are right about MB getting pissed about the luxury item, which could explain why he said he wasn't allowed to leave it behind. I know Jeff Varner said he left his coloring book behind so the others could keep coloring, so there definitely is precedent for them being allowed to leave their luxury items.

03-01-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Peter's chat"
Well if it did get used that first day, you would think it would be noticeable in how quickly the flame burst after the initial spark.

The fact he was told he couldn't leave it behind is interesting, but I'm wondering if maybe Jeff's example wasn't more the expection than the rule (I think Jeff had made it clear from the beginning he planned to auction the pages -- and if the producers knew this, why not let them keep it.)

-SB

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-02, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Left behind"
In Survivor I, Dirk left his Bible behind for the other members of the Tagi tribe.

After Colby brought in the Texas flag in S2, EPM may have changed the rules to require that luxury items be taken to tribal council, assuming that they had not been lost or used up.

I don't remember anyone talking about someone leaving their luxury item in S3. This seems to be just a rule change that says NOBODY can leave an item behind.

03-02-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Left behind"
Good point heresy, I'd forgotten about Dirk's Bible (which ended up maybe many uses if I remember coreectly )

I'm trying to remember if Carl left his toothbrush and toothpaste behind -- that's good useful item that you'd think would give us an answer as to a possible S3 rules change.

-SB

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Peter's chat"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

I dunno. . . added to his Early Show appearance, I'm not convinced this guy has a clue, even yet! He did say Vee was a sweetheart, but I'm not sure that Sean thought too much of him (that whole raft conversation--"chillin'?" Lame. . .) I get the distinct feeling Peter doesn't fit in ANYwhere, and his preoccupation with himself is his major stumbling block.

Obviously, since he felt uncomfortable with EVERYONE (his words) from the start, I don't think he's the best judge of what was/was not going on--whatever he says is going to be conjecture on his part, if he's not in the loop. . .

To be honest, even though we only got a fraction of their exposure to him, I was surprised the Master of the Orifice wasn't ousted by unanimous vote. . . Rob had the sense to get submissive when chewed out about wasting time on the chicken, Patricia made a good case for her strengths, and Peter was the only one to really make an ass of himself. If he'd had the true discipline to keep his mouth shut (yoga isn't strictly about your sphincter, asswipe!), Sarah could have been the one to go! I don't think the fact that she didn't is proof that she's going to have any special protection. . . I really sense she and Sean have made equally bad cases for their own longevity.

The more I see of Peter, the more I see that he was THE obvious choice for the boot. No wonder Burn-it made this pick a gimme. . .

GT

Yeow! Edited because OFG added all kinds of stuff, plus there are suddenly 4 other replies ahead of me: I caught the cologne remark on teevee this morning, and wondered the same thing about WHY he hadn't offered it, if that was really his intent (seems like an afterthought--he DID have maximum time to devise the spin he would put on his performance. . .) Really, the more I think about this guy, the more I can't stop shaking my head. I think "Froot Loop" is too kind. . .

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Peter's chat"
Were the castwayas told about the change in the rules where prior votes no longer count? If not, then I could see that Sean wanted to build up votes against her and he knew Peter would be out with or without his vote. Same with Vee, except that Vee is just as "weak" and has as few, if any survival skills as Sarah.
If they do know that priors no longer count, then Sean and Vee were not only foolish but stupid in voting for Sarah!
The reason would be the two votes were announced and now Sarah knows she has to tow the line. This would make her a much stronger competitor against Vee.

03-01-02, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Peter's chat"
I also wondered if/when they'll learn about the votes, when it wasn't an issue in the first TC. Webby pointed out a thread yesterday (TV Guide article discussion) that got lost in the avalanche of new threads, which stated that they DID see the "twist" in S3 just before they left the US--and so I would hope they'd have the sense to at least consider the possibilities of such a change. I believe MB planted a very big seed of doubt to throw them off-balance about what they THINK they know, and if they have any sense, they will assume they know nothing, strategy-wise--basically starting at square one. I expect they'll make a big promotional issue of the prior vote angle when it becomes important; although we know about it beforehand, it seems tailor-made for an overblown teaser--"Just when they think they understand the game. . . look for a shocking TC!"

GT

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Peters friends list"
Any inferences we can guess on for forming a "Peter's Friends List" to hold onto for future guesses?

Who did we not see him interracting a lot with, but mentions in his chats in a favorable way?
Vee & Sarah

Not sure what to infer from the Rob comments. Anyone get a vibe from this?

03-01-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Peters friends list"
Weltek, they were so careful. They didn't allow anything vaguely resembling a "friends" or "keep in touch" question.

I infer that Peter does not like Sarah from the "like her or not" comment in chat, which Webby commented on above.

He loves Vee, but then Vee worked for a Ministry recently and they both have the same "be myself" philosophy.

He doesn't like Hunter much. He said basically nothing about Gina.

He denied that he and Patricia clashed.

He really likes Rob. But then they are neighbors.

He likes Sean, but again it seemed to be from Sean's sympathy on the island.

Not a word was said about staying in contact except with respect to Rob, and Webby pointed out they live 15 minutes apart.

He refused to make ANY comment about any Rotu member. Period.
It was Diane mentioning Samburu friends that helped us last time. Obviously that didn't go unnoticed by those who read the boards for MB.

03-01-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Peter's chat"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

Re: Vee having no more survival skills than Sarah.
I wouldn't underestimate Vee, because she did her time in the Army, while Sarah served as high school cheerleader and Santa Barbara sorority girl.

GT,
I should go look up the TV guide thread and just don't have time right now, but I read somewhere else that the S4 people were informed of the S3 twist, not that they saw it.

Edit: But please set me straight if the TV guide article flat out says they watched the Twist before they left. I know it's lame of me not to look up the reference before posting.

Jeff V. said recently that the contestants are in isolation about a month before they shooting starts. A month before Nov. 12 takes us back to the premiere of S3. I would speculate they might have seen one episode at most.

I thought when Kathy made the remark about not wanting to be the bitchy blonde that she MIGHT be saying she didn't want to be Diane and that Kathy knew she was acting like the first boot of S3 but couldn't help herself, but maybe not.

In any case, the twist aired on Nov. 8, four days before they started filming, and no doubt they were already on Nuku Hiva. I can't imagine they were plunked down before a TV, nor that Burnett would have allowed them to watch Survivor at that point..

So I am proceeding with the thought they know nothing about the real dynamics of S3, that they are playing with a knowledge of the first two shows.

Re rule changes:
Burnett on the Early Show, Wednesday, said the contestants sign a contract saying the producers are free to tweak the rules.
Burnett said they feel free to do anything to shake up the game "within the realm of fairnes." Ahem, fairness in the Burnett Thesaurus, would be equivalent to what?

03-01-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Peter's chat"
>GT,
>I should go look up the TV guide thread and just
>don't have time right now, but I read somewhere else
>that the S4 people were informed of the S3 twist,
>not that they saw it.

From Burnett's own mouth: They watched it in their hotel room the night before leaving America.

>Jeff V. said recently that the contestants are in isolation about
>a month before they shooting starts. A month before
>Nov. 12 takes us back to the premiere of S3.

If this was the ET.com story, I believe he was talking about the Final Fifty finalists in LA, not the 16 that get picked. The Final Fifty are stuck in a Los Angeles hotel for 2-3 weeks.

>In any case, the twist aired
>on Nov. 8, four days
>before they started filming, and
>no doubt they were already
>on Nuku Hiva. I

Per Burnett's quotes, nope... they don't fly in much in advance... I would think a couple of days ahead of time is enough for any required survival training, etc.

>can't imagine they were plunked down before a TV, nor
>that Burnett would have allowed them to watch Survivor at
>that point..

Apparently he did, read the article.

>So I am proceeding with the thought they know nothing about
>the real dynamics of S3, that they are playing with
>a knowledge of the first two shows.

An incorrect assumption, again, read the article.

>Re rule changes:
>Burnett on the Early Show, Wednesday,
>said the contestants sign a
>contract saying the producers are
>free to tweak the rules.

Well, isn't that cute. What a dweeb. Wonder if this is as a RESULT of Lex's Final Three "incorrect" answer or if it is what PREVENTED Lex from having much of a lawsuit.

-SB

03-01-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Peter's chat"
Webby,
sorry you had to take time to set me straight. I had just posted an edit apologizing for not looking up the original post.
Good reminder. And now I am off to the Dr's appt. that was the thing putting time pressure on me... it has been a bad week for me keeping up with the boards due to IRL problems although I wanted to be in the thick of spoiling.
Apologies.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Peter's chat"
OFG, now you quit your apologizing. You have obviously taken the time to read Peter's chat, take notes and then summarize them here, and all of us have benefited. And here we have been rude enough not to even thank you. So thank you very much!

03-02-02, 03:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Peter's chat"
No kidding... what are you apologizing for -- LOL -- I was just trying to get you to go read the article!

-SB

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-02, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Peter's chat"
>>Re rule changes:
>>Burnett on the Early Show, Wednesday,
>>said the contestants sign a
>>contract saying the producers are
>>free to tweak the rules.
>
>Well, isn't that cute. What
>a dweeb. Wonder if
>this is as a RESULT
>of Lex's Final Three "incorrect"
>answer or if it is
>what PREVENTED Lex from having
>much of a lawsuit.
>
>-SB

I'd say the latter. Global TV did a follow-up interview with Kel during S3, and Kel said that the switch was completely fair because they all signed away all rights to how the game was played.

Goe Zoe!

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Peter's chat"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

>Re: Vee having no more survival
>skills than Sarah.
>I wouldn't underestimate Vee, because she
>did her time in the
>Army, while Sarah served as
>high school cheerleader and Santa
>Barbara sorority girl.

OFG... It's not that I'm underestimating Vee, I am aware of her time in the Armed Forces. I was just trying to emphasize that her skilss may be no greater, nor less than Sarah's. Point in fact, I know several individuals who were in the Armed Forces and they're dumber than a sack of hammers.

>Burnett said they feel free to
>do anything to shake up
>the game "within the realm
>of fairnes." Ahem, fairness
>in the Burnett Thesaurus, would
>be equivalent to what?

I believe it is equivalent to the Roman Emperor and whether his hemorrhoids were flaring up that day. Thumbs up, or thumbs down. (To be historically accurate, they actually used a closed fist for "death", not a "thumbs down).

03-02-02, 02:24 AM (EST)
20. "Another spin on Peter"
Scoff if you must, but I want to remind people to check out the astrology prediction on Peter over on Bashers. . .

I'm anything but an expert, but it seem interesting that you'd be able to call him on several personality traits--his self-image as a hard worker, his "goat-y," earthiness and sense of humor that might offend others, and especially the fact that he would either be in it to win--or would be out early because he rubbed people the wrong way!

Better yet, we see that Kathy--whom some suspect might be #1 to go on the other tribe--is also a Capricorn, and has already done some prickling of her own! The astro threads are going to be fun to compare as the weeks pass--and I'm sure I won't be the only one unnerved if they prove more reliable than supposed "sheer logic!"

GT

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Peter's chat"
>HUGE kiss-ass promo closer:
>"I'm so curious to see if
>the love blossoms that I
>think is inevitable. We'll
>find out together."
>
>GAG ME. Like he doesn't
>know perfectly well.

Is Peter smart enough to throw out a red herring, or does he think that love is inveitable because Rob, Sarah, Hunter and Gina all stay in the game a while? I realize the couples could be in loser land together, but then we don't "find out together".

Goe Zoe!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •