The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"130,000 Votes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-22-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"130,000 Votes?"
On my Fox news last night they announced that it was actually a 130,000 vote difference and that Ryan messed up. Did anyone else hear something like this?

I think that would be impossible anyways since both lines would be constantly busy, so there is no way one of them could get that big of a lead. It looks like FOX is just trying to cover up, so people wont question them about the 1300 vote being so close.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 130,000 Votes? Bebo 05-22-03 1
   RE: 130,000 Votes? magic_star 05-22-03 2
       RE: 130,000 Votes? Bebo 05-22-03 3
           RE: 130,000 Votes? CLAYAIKENLOVER 05-24-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 130,000 Votes?"
130,000 has been confirmed by multiple sources, including TV Guide Online (and people on this forum with good math skills).

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-22-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 130,000 Votes?"
Oops, didn't that would be in the spoiler thread. Sorry!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 130,000 Votes?"
No problem. I wanted to go ahead and tell you here because I just can't deny you anything today.

Yup Commish, I came back.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

CLAYAIKENLOVER Firstname::Bill desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to send private message to CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 130,000 Votes?"
IT WAS FIXXXXXXXXXXXEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD. CLAY IS THE TRUE WINNER. END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •