The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am so very confused..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dawn001 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-02, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dawn001 Click to send private message to Dawn001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am so very confused..."
WHY does CBS always screw up the schedule? and WHY does my directtv not say big brother is on tonight? Could someone please confirm the fact that the two hour show with sheryl crow is TONIGHT and not yesterday or tomorrow or something? please? It was bad enough that last thursday in order to watch josh get evicted I either had to stay up till 2:07 AM (yes, that exact time) or tape it (thank you VCR for not working correctly). And then they give us some crap show on friday... *sigh* I really don't like CBS
and I apologize for using my first post here as a rant

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am so very confused... ejm92 08-21-02 1
   RE: I am so very confused... JeffGator 08-21-02 3
       RE: I am so very confused... LadyT 08-21-02 4
 RE: I am so very confused... JeffGator 08-21-02 2
   RE: I am so very confused... Dawn001 08-21-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-21-02, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am so very confused..."
Yeah, as far as I know Sheryl is tonight @ 9:00 eastern, although there might be something in your area that they're gonna air instead.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-02, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I am so very confused..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-02 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

edited because ladyt answered my question

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-02, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I am so very confused..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-02 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

Sheryl Crow.

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am so very confused..."
Hey Dawn001, this is a stupid question I'm sure, but where do you see your Directtv television lineup? I just moved into a new apartment and have directtv included with my rent but I have no idea how to check what is on/the time/channel/etc. I used to have Cox Cable at my old place and with that I had (on Channel 5) all the shows that were on scrolled down the screen. I don't have that anymore. And I only have 66 channels. Isn't directtv supposed to have a lot more? I'm confused so I think I might have to talk to my apartment complex tomorrow if you don't know the answer
thanks in advance and sorry to hear about your troubles

Dawn001 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-02, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dawn001 Click to send private message to Dawn001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I am so very confused..."
ah, thanks for confirming that
and JeffGator, I'm not sure how much i could help you because even though directTV is the same service, i think its different depending on what box thing you have... I know with mine, I have to press 'guide' on the remote to get to the show listing, but beyond that i have no idea, sorry

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •